Chapter 18: Confronting The 'X-Boyz'

A Year in Korea

The next day only the Beast boys went to confront the 'X-Boyz' about their plagarisim. The arrived at their dancing studio and saw the boys practicing their choreography. The knocked on the door in a mannerly way.

"Hello, We are Beast!" They all said together.

The man in a suit watching at the side said "Oh I have been expecting you boys to come today. I have an issue to discuss with you." The boys looked confused and quickly followed the man to an office upstairs.

The man sat in his big black leathered office chair and put his feet up on his desk. The boys stood there polietly waiting patiently for the man to talk. The man threw a thick big yellow envelope at them. Doojoon picked up the envelope and opened it. The others gathered around him to see what it was. All their eyes widened.

"What is this?" Doojoon asked in a pissed off tone.

The man replied "A lawsuit. Can't you boys read?"

"YAH! We came to claim our copyrights and now you think we plagarized?? Them newbies were the ones that plagarized our cheorgraphy AND our song." Junhyung shouted.

"Too bad. The song was released by my boys first plus what evidence do you have against me and my new band?"

Junhyung: "YOU........" Then Junhyung was about to strangle the man, but was held back by Yoseob and Kikwang.

Hyunseung:"He's not worth it. Let's just go." The boys left mad and disappointed. As they walked past the practice room, the can see the 'X-Boyz' giving them nasty satisfying glares, which made the boys more pissed off.