Chapter 17: Confusion & Disbelief

A Year in Korea

---At Beast's dorm---

While everyone is still in shock from the sudden plagarism of a new boy band, both girls are crying about their hard work being thrown away. Doojoon on the other hand is taking charge and talking to the President about this issue.

Doojoon: "Mr. President, the lyrics and tune is EXACTLY  the same. The only difference is the song name. We didn't plagarize their song!!! HONEST!!! Junhyun wrote the lyrics when he was in the bathroom. We all contributed so much for this album! Kikwang and Hyunseung choregraphed the song and yet it was still copied by that rookie group! Mr. President you have to believe us!!"

President: "Doojoon-ah, I can't believe you boys unless you have some sort of proof it was stolen from you guys. You have one week to prove that or else I will have to cancel your comebacks before we get sued and forced to terminate your contracts.

Angrily, Doojoon shut the phone and buried his face with his hands and knees in a frustrated manner.

Annie: "What did the President say?"

Doojoon: "One week guys. We only have one week."

Hyunseung: "One week for what? Compose a new song and dance?"

Doojoon: " No one week to find proof that we did not plagarize."

Yoseob: "How will we do that? We don't even know how it got leaked."

Kikwang:" We go up to 'x-boyz' company and ask."

Junhyung: "Wouldn't that be took obvious? What if they endup filing a lawsuit against us?"

Kikwang: " Well we have to start somewhere."