Chapter 16: Plagarized?!?!?!

A Year in Korea

---At the Studio---

The Beast boys are taking a rest from their dancing practice. At the corner you can see Yoseob, Kikwang and Hyungseung flipping through a gossip magazine for some news on other idol groups. Next to them is Junhyung in deep thought writing lyrics for a new song for their comeback.  Doojoon and Annie are cuddling in the other corner while listen to the instrumental versions of their new songs. Dongwoon on the other hand is getting some advice from Michelle on how to memorize the steps smoothly.

Yoseob, Kikwang and Hyunseung popped up from reading a very interesting article.
Kikwang: "Yah hyungs come and read this."
Everyone gathered in a little corner as Yoseob read the article.

"This month we can anticipate our Beastly boys for their comeback next month. BUT that is not the only thing we can look forward to.  We can anticipate a flood of other kpop idols and groups debuting starting some time this week and into next month. So far many netizens been talking about a hot new boy group the 'X-BOYZ' who are about to debut later this week. Please show lots of love for the new debuting groups!"

Yoseob: "Yah, Since there are so many new groups debuting, will we be overshadowed?"
Hyungseung: " Isn't there a hot new group debuting near our comeback too??"
Doojoon: "Then let's work harder and not disappoint our fans!"
HWAITING! They all said together.

---At Beast's Dorm---

Later that week, the boys decided to take one day off  from the intense practicing and lazy out for a day.  As Kikwang flipped through the channels, he came across Music Bank and remembered the article he read a few days ago. So he decided to check out the new boy group 'X-Boyz'. They sang their title song 'Come back to me'.

Kikwang: "Hey guys come watch that new group we read about 'X-Boyz'. They're performing right now, and they are pretty good!!"
They all sat in front of the TV motionless, while listening deeply to the new group sing.
Michelle and Annie comes out from the kitchen with dinner ready. They noticed the boys' eyes glued to the TV in shock.
Michelle: "What are they doing?"
Annie: "I think they are watching Music Bank."
Michelle: "Oh yeah. There is this new boy group debuting today."
Annie: "Are they really that good? I mean look at them. They are practically like statues staring with blank and shocked expressions."

They both walked closer to the TV and heard the charming voices of the 'X-boyz'. Even Annie and Michelle are shocked.


Hyungseung: "OHHH"
Yoseob: "EMMMM"
Kikwang: "GEEEE"
Junhyung: "How could this be??"
Dongwoon: "No way!"
Doojoon: "They couldn't have!"
Michelle: " The lyrics and tune......"
Annie: "Sound the same........!!!!"

~Hope you guys enjoyed it :) comments are <3ed~