Chapter 10: The Science Fair

A Year in Korea

So as the Beast members and the two girls worked hard all month to prepare for this experiment, little did they know, an unexpected plot is being created by the Shin siblings to ruin and embarress Michelle in front of the whole school.

"Noona, so how are we going to do this." said HeeKyung (SeMin's dongseng and the ex-team captain).
"Well to start off, we can mess with her displays and destroy her work when there is a lunch break at the Science Fair. Then during her demonstration we can add a small extra ingredient to her chemicals." SeMin replied with a smirk.
"Good Idea noona, I'll get the guys to help destory her display that way she can't  win. And you can get your girls to ruin her demonstration. That way she can get expelled for misuse of acids and get sued by her volunteers who want to help her."
Both siblings start to histerically laugh not knowing that Beast is Michelle's 'guinea pigs'.

---At the Day of the Fair---

Annie and Michelle started to set up their display. It was wonderfully done and the only one standing out amongst the other science projects. Michelle was super nervous about her demonstration. She was shaking while holding her phone tightly waiting for her Beast oppas to call her. "Michelle calm down! They will be here its not even time yet. We still have a lunch break to go plus your demonstration is second to last. Relax. You are going to do great even if you don't get first place we all had fun. " comforted Annie. "Now let's go get something to eat before people start to pile in and say 'What a wonderful job you did Michelle' ."

Meanwhile, HeeKyung's friends noticed Michelle and Annie left their display unattended so they figured it was their chance to destroy their hard work. Secretly, the boys knocked over flasks, ripped up papers, and smashed artwork. On the other hand, Michelle and Annie, not knowing the situation are happily eating their lunch and munching on snacks in the cafeteria. Then Michelle's phone rang. It was JunHyung oppa. "Michelle, we are coming over right now just give us 10 more minutes."
Michelle: " Okay we are eating right now. I don't want you guys to over whelm yourselves."
Junhyung: " Shouldn't we be saying that to you? You were so nervous last night. Anyways HWAITING." In the back ground you can hear the boys yell JIAYOU!! (Fighting in Chinese)

When the girls were done eating, they were happily walking and chatting. Michelle even forgot about her nervousness, but then they saw a crowd of people. They heard wordslike"Wow I wonder who did this." "What happened it was such a nice display." "I feel bad for the student he/she must have worked really hard." Through all this chaos happening, no one noticed the Beastly boys walking in.
HyunSeung: "What's happening? Did the demonstrations start yet??"
Annie: " We're not sure either. I hear students saying someone's display was destroyed." So they all walked over to see who it was. To everyone's shock it was the display everyone helped Michelle with. Kneeling and sobbing in despair, Michelle picked up piece by piece her work and crying heavily. She was so depressed and upset she ran off hiding herself in the janitor's closet. Dongwoon chases after her.

Dongwoon runs as fast as he can to catch up to Michelle while she slams the closet door in his face. He keeps knocking on the door asking" Michelle are you okay, come out so we can talk." Coldly she responded "No go away everything is ruined I knew something was going to happen leave me alone." *sob* Meanwhile the janitor walks by and Dongwoon asks if he could open the locked door for him. The janitor opens the door for him and he can see Michelle crying heavily and wiping her tears with a towel.

Michelle sees Dongwoon and attempts to flee, but Dongwoon catches her and locked both himself and Michelle in the closet. "Michelle, I am soo sorry about what happened back there. It's going to be okay you still have your demonstration and your oppas cheering you on.  You are going to do great! "he comforted. "B-but" shes stutters. "No buts, you are going to do great whether you have a display or not. I said so. Plus you don't want to give up what about the work Annie and your oppas put in for you. And don't forget, we are still your 'guinea pigs'. Now cheer up and smilie. You look beautiful when you smile." he said and gave her a really big bear hug. When the two walked out of the closet, the Beast memebers along with Annie and Nathan who just arrived started to cheer "JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!!" As a confidence boost, everyone gave Michelle a group hug. "Michelle when you are done with you experiment, I have something to show you" said Nathan.

~ Why is Nathan being so mysterious what is it that he has to show Michelle AFTER the experiment??~