Chapter 24: Comeback

A Year in Korea

Beast's newest album was released yesterday so today is their first comeback stage. They were all so nervous because of the plagarism incident. They were afraid the song being released ahead of time would make the fans disappointed.

Back stage you can see the boys pacing back and forth nervously. Their costumes and makeup were done nicely and they looked as good as ever.

"Why the glum faces my Beast oppas." When they heard the small angelic voice, their heads immediately shot up especially Dongwoon. Michelle was walking in with her arms linked to Annie's and Nathan's arm around her shoulder. Annie gave Doojoon a hug. "Oppa Fighting!" And let out a fist pump for her boyfriend.

Nathan still has his arm around Michelle which made Dongwoon jealous and even more nervous for their comeback. Nathan noticed Dongwoon's weird expression.

"Oppas you are going to do fine. Don't worry! See I even have a big glowing sign to cheer for all of you!" They all smiled and each gave Michelle noogie.

"D-dongwoon-ah. Are you okay? Don't be nervous. If you are just look at me I will be at the front row." She pat him in the back and smiled. Dongwoon smiled back.

----------------------------------------------------------------

During their comeback stage, Beast performed their title song which made all their fans go head over heels at their effort and improvement. When they returned back stage, there were food already waiting for them. They all happily ate at their successful comeback.

Dongwoon still glaring at Nathan went over to talk to him. Meanwhile, Michelle received a mysterious call.

"Hyung, I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Do you like...... have.. feelings for...."

"Michelle? Heck No!!! I only think ofher as a little sister whom I need to protect. We are just really close friends."

"Really?!" Dongwoon starts to shuffle his feet back and forth in doubt.

"Really. Trust me. I can tell she really likes you. Go ask her out." Nathan leaned in closer towards Dongwoon's ear. "Unless you have a crush on me." He whispered jokingly which sent shivers down Dongwoon's spine.

"Hyung......"

"I know what you are thinking dongseng. And yes I am gay. I like guys. Why do you think I know the ladies so well and know how to wooo them? Trust me I don't have the slightest feeling for Michelle. I'm just a brother to her."

"Hyung... Are you lying to me?"

"Why would I lie to you Doojoon and Annie knows. You can ask them. How do you think they got together?"

"Are you serious?! So do you think Michelle will accept my confession?"

"Go ask her yourself." Nathan pointed his head at Michelle as she comes back into the room from a call.