Chapter 19: Clues

A Year in Korea

---At the Beast Dorm---

Annie and Michelle just came home from school pacing back and forth worrying about the boys. They heard keys rattling at the door. As soon as Doojoon walked in, Annie gave him a hug. Michelle just stared at Dongwoon resisting her urge to hug him.

"So how was it? What happened?" Michelle asked.

"THOSE ING JERKS!" Junhyung screamed which startled Michelle."Sorry i didn't mean to scare you, but I'm just so mad."

Dongwoon threw the big yellow envelope on the coffee table. Michelle picked it up and opened it. *gasp* "S-so t-they are filing a lawsuit?!?!"

"Yup and is we lose you company will disband us and we lose everything." Dongwoon added.  Suddenly Michelle's eyes started to tear up from sympathy. Dongwoon went over to comfort her and gave her a hug. 

"How could this have even happened? The only person who has access to this information is only the eight of us." Kikwang said.

"WAIT! Didn't we record videos of our practice and record the lyrics and placed it in a USB for Annie to present her project AFTER our comeback?" Yoseob added.

"Yeah, but I still have it though." Annie dug in her school bag for her USB and held it up for everyone. "See it's still here."

Michelle looked up with her swollen eyes.. "Unni, That's not yours."

"Yeah it is. Here is the smiley sticker I stuck on to indicate that its mine."

"It looks a bit different from last time when I helped you put all the files in." Everyone started to grow suspicious so they took out a laptop to confirm.

"OMFG! This really isn't mine. There are no files in this USB. I'm sorry guys. It's because of my carelessness that couldruin all your dreams." Annie started to cry, and ran to her room. Doojoon followed her to calm her down.

"At least now we know where to start searching for clues." Dongwoon said.

"Wait, I remember Annie's USB is special. She bought it when she was at the States. It's a special name brand that Korea does not carry because it is used to store important information that requires a special code to open the files. Since this USB is the same brand we can find out who bought one and switched it with Annie Unni's original USB." Michelle added.

"Good call Chelly! ^-^ You are so detail oriented. We can find that out. Meanwhile we should keep an eye on 'The X-boyz' about their news and any connections they have." Yoseob said.