Chapter 25: Dongwoon's Confession

A Year in Korea

Michelle walked in the room after answering a mysterious phone call. She had on a perplexed expression, but quickly covered it with a bright smile.

Dongwoon walked over to her. Her heart started to race quickly as if it can jump out of her chest. She can feel her face burning up.

Dongwoon stood in front of her rubbing the back of his neck. "So..... what did you think of our comeback."

Michelle who couldn't gaze into Dongwoon's mesmerizing eyes had her head ducked down. "It was great you guys did so well. I can't wait to see you guys perform more. You were all so charismatic and talent."

"Great! I'm glad you enjoyed it." Then there was a moment of awkward silence. Dongwoon just stared down at the shy girl who couldn't stop shuffling her feet with her eyes glued to the floor.

"So..... tomorrow night.... Do you have any plans?"

"I don't think so. I mean I just finished my exams and everything."

"Tomorrow would you want to hang out with me? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to, but I was just wondering....."

"Sure! I would love to. Where should we meet up at?"

"I'll text you the location." They both smiled at each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Michelle
From: Dongwoon
Heyy Chelly! Remember our hangout is tonight! I can't wait! I have a schedule right now, but here the place we are meeting at:
Seafood Restaurant
1234 XXXX XXXX st.
See you at 7!
~Dongwoonie<33

---Around 5pm at the Beast's Dorm----

Nathan was moping around the dorm with Michelle when she received this text. She smiled.

"Ohhhh Is that from Dongwoon, your new boyfriend?!"

Michelle blushed and nodded. "He's not my boyfriend though."

"Well he will be soon. I have that good gut feeling." He pounded his chest lightly and nodded his head. Then Michelle's phone rang. When she answered it, her expression darken.

"What happened?" Nathan asked with a frown. "That Dongwoon better not have broken the dat---I mean hangout."

"No that wasn't Dongwoon. It's a lady........" Nathan's eyes widen and understood immediately. Michelle sat down in despair. "She said it's tonight. What do I do?" She started to sob. Nathan hugged her and comforted her depressed soul.

----------------------------------------------------

---At around 7pm----

Dongwoon was dressed in a nice suit, fresh and clean. He was holding a bouquet of pink roses and a box with a silver necklace on the other hand. He was pacing back and forth in front of the restaurant nervously.

He kept checking his phone constantly. Ok its just 7 and I got here earlier than expected. She is probably getting herself ready. 

2 HOURS LATER

It's already 9. Where could she be? Is she stuck in traffic? I hope she's okay. She's not picking up her phone.

Then Dongwoon got a call from his hyungs.

"Dongwoon-ah! Come home immediately! Michelle is not coming! Something happened." Dongwoon's eyes widen and rushed home immediately.