Chapter 12: The Party Part 1

A Year in Korea

Annie: "Nathan so how did you findout before hand about this scheme?"
Nathan: "Well, I just had to ask one of SeMin's girls."
"I should have known." Annie said and they both chuckled and laugh.

As Nathan and Annie started to chat away, Michelle thanks Dongwoon for coming to save her.
"Dongwoon-ah, thanks so much for coming for me it was really nice." she blushed.
"Oh it was nothing. It wasn't me who actually found you. It was Nathan." he sighed.
"So......" she said moving her feet back and forth. "Are you going to go to the party Mr. Shin is throwing as an apology for his son and daughter's troubles?"
"I don't know yet. Are you going to go?" he asked hopefully.
"Maybe... I guess..... only if Nathan goes." she replied. Right then Dongwoon's hopefully expression turned dark and depressed, but he tries to cover it.

----At the day of the party---

~At Beast's dorm~

Annie and Michelle were getting ready for the party. Dongwoon who was dressed nicely in a fitted black suit and bow tie sat at the couch tapping his fingers impatiently.

Dongwoon's Perspective

So I was already done dressing myself one hour ago. I was getting impatient! I wanted tosee how Michelle looked tonight. I heard she got contacts after her glasses broke. Just then the door bell rang. Who could it be? Yoseob opened the door there stood Nathan! Could he be Michelle's date? My heart ached for a second. Just then Annie came out of her room in a short knee length red dress that glisten and sparkled everytime she took a step in the 4 inch silvery straped heels. "You look great tonight!" Nathan said. "Why thank you Nathan." she replied. Was it me or did I hear Doojoon hyung say "Wow!" when Annie walked out. "Shall we my date?" Nathan said flirtatiously extending out his arm. Date?! Annie was his date?! When I heard this I was filled with joy!! I can even skip around the room singing Christmas songs!!

Just then Michelle walked out of her room. As soon as she walked out I thought I saw a bright light shining behind her. She looked beautiful in the short strapless dress. The pale turquoise color complimented her skin tone. Her eyes......her eyes are not hiding behind thick black frames. I was able to notice how her puppy eyes glistened as she smiled with her glossy pink lips curling into such a beautiful yet happy expression. "How do I look?" she asked. Then coming back from reality, I said  "You look... great!"

Then the four friends were off to the party at school. But why does Doojoon look a bit depressed?