9.

Disguised as a villain

They arrived at the restaurant and Luhan tried to control himself and show how manly he is but still fails because his shaking hands and sweats on his forehead are betraying him.

 

 

 

“Lulu, can you calm down?” Dara said to his friend.  “You look like a 7 year old getting nervous on his first day of class.”

 

 

 

“I’m trying but I can’t.” Luhan answered. His voice is trembling.

 

 

 

“I think we need to find a table and help him to calm himself?” Sehun submitted.

 

 

 

“Nice idea.. I think?” Luhan caught an empty table and drag them there and ordered so many foods that you can’t imagine how can he eat all of that.

 

 

 

“Luhan, Stop.” Dara sounds serious. “You’re acting like an idiot again.” She looked at the waiter and told him to cancel all the orders and just gave them some tea.

 

 

 

“You’re lucky they are so distracted talking to each other because if not, you will be doomed.” Dara rolled her eyes and pointed to the table of Jenny and her friends.

 

 

 

“Calm down dude. Why are you acting like this by the way?” Sehun asked.

 

 

 

Luhan gulped his tea in one shot and answered him “To impress?”

 

 

 

“What?” Sehun can’t believe this. He never met a guy like this before while Dara rolled her eyes again because she didn’t know why she’s wasting her time in a place like this.

 

 

 

“You see that girl? She is Jenny and she is my long time crush and you know I dragged Dara here so she can help me to impress her.” Dara widen her eyes. She doesn’t know what Luhan ate today to be like this. He is telling everything to a guy they just met. How horrible can he get?

 

 

“Okay. Stop the drama. Go there and perform your act. I have things to do you know?” Dara grabbed Luhan’s arm and forced him to stand up. Luhan hesitated but Dara said: “It’s now or never.” Then he pushed him to the way to Jenny’s table. They noticed him and Jenny’s friends gave him flirtatious smiles.

 

 

 

Dara sighed and go back to their table because she doesn’t want to see those scenes. It feels weird.

 

 

 

“So you’re the good friend huh?” Sehun spoke to her with his hand cupping his cheek but Dara did not respond but continue to check something on her phone.

 

 

 

“I think you’re not that bad.” He still continues even the girl did not even give him a glance.

 

 

 

“I think we should leave this place and gave your friend some space.” He stood up and takes Dara’s hand.

 

 

 

“Where are we going?” Dara tried to loosen his grip but he said: “Just leave it to me and I’m sure your friend is enjoying his time there.” He pointed to the table where Luhan and Jenny are.

 

 

 

Sehun got shocked when Dara looked there and he saw sad emotions in her eyes. It is not obvious but he caught it so they immediately leave the restaurant.

 

...

 

 

 

Sehun took her to a park and let her sit on a bench facing a beautiful flower garden. He thought that this will fade the sadness he saw earlier. He seated next to her and then she asked:

 

 

 

“Why you take me here?”

 

 

 

Sehun just smiled at him. “Wow. I felt honoured right now. You talked to me at last.”

 

 

 

“Answer my question.” Dara commanded.

 

 

“Nothing. I just want us to get some fresh air.” He excused.

 

 

 

“I don’t need it. We leave him alone there. What if Lu –“  she did not finished her words and said:

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop. Please stop it.” His expression has changed and looked at confused face of Dara. He let out a heavy sigh and spoke:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you in love with Luhan?”

 

..................................................................................................................................................................

 

so, Happy Valentine's Day everyone !! ^^

actually, boys celebrated it on March 14 and Girls celebrated it today here in Korea.

and you know what? IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!! YAY!!!

so before this day ends, i want to give you this update as a gift ^^

so enjoy and I hope you will eat many chocolates :3

 

- Dongmin