14..

Disguised as a villain

The school bell rings signaling that it’s already lunch time. Sehun stand on his sit when he noticed that there is no Luhan and Dara is not there too. Then he remembered that Luhan is eating lunch with Jenny today but Dara? She usually stays here and read all kinds of book on her bag but now she is nowhere to be found.

 

 

As usual too, many girls are asking him to eat lunch with them but he is not answering them, not even giving them a glance. He just went outside and proceeds to the rooftop to sleep. He is not hungry anyways.

 

 

When he was there, he noticed that there is a girl sitting there.

 

 

Another confession at the roof top huh? He said.

 

 

He is about to approach her but his eyes grew wide when he saw that the girl is Sandara Park.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” He asked but got no response then he saw the ear buds on her ear. He took them off and asks again.

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” He repeated.

 

 

“I did not know that the rooftop has your name on it.” Dara rolled her eyes on him.

 

 

“My day is not complete without you getting grouchy at me.” He laughed.

 

 

“Masochist.” She stated.

 

 

“Only when I’m with you.” He said. Dara rolled her eyes again. She put her Ipod on her skirt pocket and started to leave. “I must leave and you should eat because your hunger is affecting your brain cells.”

 

 

Sehun is not expecting this. Sandara Park is talking to him with long sentences. He grabbed her arm which made her to sit down again.

 

 

 

 

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” She almost shouted.

 

 

 

“I want to ask you something.” He gave him an eye smile like an idiot while Dara look at her in disgust.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you sad?” He threw the question.

 

 

This changed Dara’s expression from angry to shock.

 

 

 

“What are you saying?” She acts like she does not get caught.

 

 

“Just-answer-the-question.” He mocked.

 

 

 

“It’s nothing.” She pulled her arm off of his grip and leave.

 

 

 

“Maybe you’re in love.” Sehun’s tone changed. Those words stopped Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

“Then tell me, what is love?” She looked at him indifferently.

 

 

 

“L-love is..” He begins to stutter. He is not expecting this question.

 

Damn.

 

 

 

“I don’t know.” He gives up.

 

 

 

 

“How can you say that I’m in love if you don’t know love at the first place?” Dara stated then she leaves the dumbfounded Sehun there.

 

 

 

 

 

I’m hopeless Sehun was struck in the heart.