1.

Disguised as a villain

“Trust no one.”

 

 

That was the words my father always feed on me and those are also the words he said before he passed away.

 

 

 

Oh, let me introduce myself first. I am Park Sandara. 17 years old. Born on the 25 of December. Christmas day. Cold just like me. I have a childhood friend. His name is Luhan.  He is my only friend. He gave me a little drop of happiness so I’m willing to do anything just for him. I don’t want him to experience the same things I already experienced. He is an angel and I don’t want him to get bitten by devils. I’m willing to become a villain for him. Only him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is already lunch break and I’m the only one who was left inside our classroom. I don’t like mingling with people. I am contented being alone. I put on my ear buds and play some classical music form my Ipod. I close my eyes and painful things flashback in my mind.

 

 

 

A 7 year old Sandara ran to his father while showing him her test paper in school.

 

 

 

“Look father, I got a perfect score again!” she handed the paper to her father who is busy working with some office papers. Her father looked at it and returned to it to her like he is not surprised on what he saw.

 

 

 

“Continue doing that so you will meet my expectations.” Mr. Park said.

 

 

 

“Yes Father. By the way, I helped my classmate when he fall but sadly he shoved me and told everyone that it is my fault he fell.” Dara sobs.

 

 

 

Her stoic father looked at her, not to comfort her but to tell him: “When you have a good heart: You help too much. You trust too much. You give too much. You love too much. And it always seems you hurt the most.”

 

 

 

 

Sandara got interrupted with her flash backs when someone pulled her ear buds off her ears.

 

 

 

“Yo! Whatcha doin?” a male voice said. It was Luhan.

 

 

 

 

“Nothing.” She replied.

 

 

 

 

“Are you not hungry? It’s lunch time already.” Luhan sits in front of her.

 

 

 

No.” she simply answered.

 

 

 

 

“I know that you will say that. So I bring food.” Luhan opened the plastic bag he is handling anfd take out different kinds of food.

 

 

 

“I said I’m not hungry. “  Dara repeated.

 

 

 

Luhan ignored her and he was busy opening a pack of pocky.

 

 

 

“Hey are you listening t—“She got interrupted when luhan put 3 sticks of pocky into .

 

 

 

“There. Go eat.” Luhan ruffled her hair while she just sigh because of her friend silliness.