7.

Disguised as a villain

“Help me win Jenny’s heart.”

 

 

“What?” Dara pretend that she did not hear him.

 

 

 

“Help me to win her heart please~” Luhan is doing his failed cuteness again.

 

 

 

“No way.” Dara simply answered.

 

 

 

“ehhh.. why?” Luhan pouted.

 

 

 

“I don’t interact with other people.” Dara explained but she was surprised when Luhan fakely whined like a child which caught the attention of all the students who are passing by.

 

 

 

“SANDARA PARK MADE ME CRY!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!”

 

 

 

Dara really wanted to throw this guy off a cliff but she really can’t do that and it will made the situation worst so she let out a heavy sigh and told him that she will help him. Tehn Luhan stop his acting and gave him a big smile.

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

“Why are you playing alone?” a 7-year-old Luhan asked the cold Sandara Park but Dara just gave him a emotionless face and looks away.

 

 

“Go away.” She said.

 

 

“Let me guess, you don’t have friends?” This statement of him shot her heart with sadness which make her eyes filled with tears and now she cried her heart out.

 

“WAAAAAAH!! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND! GO AWAY! GO AWAY!” she still cries.

 

 

Luhan don’t know what to do so he gave his best to stop her from crying but he just can’t make her stop until he remembered what her mom told him what to do when a girl is crying: “Hug her.”

 

 

So He put his arms around her which surprised Dara and he told her to stop, tell her he’s sorry and state to her that he doesn’t want seeing a girl cry. Dara now stopped crying because she felt comfortable in his embrace and it is the first time that someone do this to her than saying that she deserved to be alone and she is a monster.

 

 

“I’m sorry.” She whispered.

 

 

Luhan smiled at him and wiped the tears on her cheeks and said: “It’s okay. I understand.”

 

 

“Can I know why you don’t have friends?” It is hard to ask her of this but Luhan really wants to know. Dara told him all the story of her life and got surprised when she saw Luhan sniffing  and controlling his tears to flow.

 

 

“Why are you crying?” she asked.

 

 

 

“Because your story is so sad.” He said while wiping the tears off his eyes.

 

 

''Your weird.” She mumbled.

 

 

Luhan stand up and said: “From now on, I will protect you.”

 

 

...

 

 

Dara laughed inside when she remembered the day where she met Luhan and how weird he is and how she got her first true best friend. She agreed to his favour even she doesn’t want. She just wants to see him smile and not let him experience living a life with sadness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unknowingly, she whispered to herself: “Don’t worry. I will protect you too.”