17.

Disguised as a villain

Dara does not know why she listened. She should have learned by now that listening to Oh Sehun will be the cause of her early funeral. But well, who knows that she is stupid enough to trust this lunatic guy?

 

 

So she did it.

 

 

She climbed up onto the window ledge, closed her eyes and jumped.

 

 

When she opened her eyes again, Sehun was staring down at her, his own onyx eyes are twinkling in amusement.

 

 

“You okay?” Sehun asked, not making any attempt at putting her back down on the ground.

 

 

“I think.” Dara mumbled, blushing lightly when she realized how tight she is wrapping her arms around him. “Can, you, uh put me down?”

 

 

Sehun nodded and put her back on her feet, gesturing her to follow him.

 

 

“Are you going to tell me where we’re going?” Dara asked curiously.

 

 

“Nope.” His only reply.

 

 

Look at this bimbo. Dara thought. “Well, can you at least tell me where your car is?”

 

 

“Actually, this is our car for the night.” Sehun said, pointing to the pickup truck sitting on the bottom of her driveway.

 

 

“You hired a pickup truck?” Her eyes grew big.

 

 

Sehun snorted. “I don’t hire things. I own things. It’s been sitting on my garage for weeks, I thought it was time to took it out for a while.”

 

 

Dara rolled her eyes. Of course. Typical air-headed rich boy.

 

 

“Nice pajamas.” Sehun commented as he helped Dara into the car.

 

 

Dara realized that she is wearing her spongebob pajamas that her late grandmother gave to her. “Thanks?”

 


 

The spent the next twenty minutes driving in comfortable silence. Although being the smart and curious Dara, she asked Sehun several times but he refused to give her any information in their destination.

 

 

The only thing that brought her some relief was knowing that Sehun will not take her skydiving or mountain climbing in the middle night of the night.

 

 

When the truck stopped, Dara was even more confused than she had been before they left.

 

 

“Why are we at the beach?” Dara questioned, staring out of the window for any sign of why they could be there. “Is it allowed for vehicles this close to the ocean? Isn’t this dangerous or you’re really planning to drown me here?”

 

 

Sehun just looked at her.

 

 

“Not if I drown you first.” Dara side noted.

 

 

“Do you always ask this many questions about everything?” Sehun asked, rubbing his temples in annoyance.

 

 

“Yes..” then she snapped again. “But you don’t really bring me here to drown me, don’t you?”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“I’m warning you simpleton. I may look weak but I’m not.” Dara crossed her arms in front of her chest and give him a bad stare.

 

 

 “Sandara!” Sehun cried, looking like he was trying to hold his laughter. “I didn’t bring you here to ing drown you.”

 

 

Dara glared at him. Just because he was denying it didn’t mean he couldn’t try to do it.

 

 

“Come on, I’ll show you what we’re doing.” He gestured for her to get out of the car which she followed suspiciously.

 

 

Her feet sunk into the sandy floor and she automatically breathed a content sigh, the soft ocean breeze instantly calming down her nerves.

 

 

“Look,” Sehun said, turning her around so she was facing the back of his pickup truck. “This is the surprise.”

 

 

Dara stared at the back of the pickup truck in confusion. There were several pillows and blankets inside and she was pretty sure there was even a mattress. It looked incredibly comfortable and if she had not been so confused, she would happily collapsed on it and fallen asleep.

 

 

“Sehun,” she mumbled. “What is going on?”

 

 

“Jesus, how stupid are you?” Sehun muttered.

 

 

“What?” She scowled at him, feeling her eyebrow twitch in anger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, okay.” He chuckled. “Tonight, you and I are sleeping under the stars.”

 


 

this this is dara-ish reporting because I seriously don't know where in seven hells dongmin went up to? So as a co-author, I decided to update this since it is less complicated to update than my other stories but don't worry, guess what? I'M WORKING ON MY UPDATES, i just need a little bit of editing and I will post it. 

thank you guys for patiently waiting and for understanding me or us. :)

 

- dara-ish 

 

P.S. dongmin-iature will surely kill me for posting emojis on his story but you got my back right?