5.

Disguised as a villain

“Hmmm.. let’s see where will you seat.” The teacher tapped his chin and scanning the whole room, finding an empty seat for the new student. Girls wished that they can exchange their seat mates for this handsome transferee while Sehun is also waiting but he made up his mind where he want to take his seat.

 

 

 

“Aha! There! Beside Youngmi” the teacher announced and pointed the seat next to a girl who is already blushing and fanning herself because of the sudden choice. Sehun just made his way to the said seat but what a unexpected scene was shown. Sehun lifted his table and went to the guy behind dara.

 

 

 

“Dude, can we exchange places?”

 

 

 

The guy seems uninterested on the seating arrangement so he just moves his table and let sehun take his place. Dara was also shocked on Sehun’s actions. Sehun looked at her and gave her a smile but she looked away.

 

 

 

“What the--?” Youngmi who is not in favour of the transferee’s choice said.

 

 

 

“Are you sure you want to sit there Mr. Oh?” the teacher asks.

 

 

 

Sehun arranged his things then looked at the teacher straight in the eye. “Yes. Is there any problem?”

 

 

 

“Oh, nothing. I just want to make you comfortable in your first day.” The educator replied.

 

 

 

Sehun crossed his arms and smiled at his teacher. “I’m comfortable here. Very comfortable.”

 

 

 

The teacher just nod and make the class quiet and proceed to their topic when someone barged inside the room. Girls gasped again.

 

 

 

“Luhan!” the teacher shouted.

 

 

 

They guy scratched his messy hair and smiled apologetically at his teacher. “I’m sorry if I’m late again.”

 

 

 

“This will be your last chance. Go to your seat.” The teacher ordered. Luhan smiled at his classmates (obviously the girls squeals like dolphins) and proceed to his seat which is in front of Dara.

 

 

 

“Hi Dee!” he smiled at him, not noticing the new guy behind her.

 

 

 

“Don’t call me that.” Dara said coldly.

 

 

 

“by the way, let’s eat lunch tog—“ Luhan continues but cut off by thee shout from his angry teacher.

“Luhan! Just take a seat and shut up please.”

 

 

 

“Oops sorry.” Then he smiled at Dara again and take a seat.

 

 

 

Sehun was amazed that he hears Dara’s angelic voice again but he’s admiration towards her was cut off when Luhan started talking and smiling to her.

 

 

 

*Who is this guy?* he thought and shot invisible daggers at his back.

 

 

 

 

[LUNCH TIME]

 

 

 

“Common, let’s eat.” Luhan went to dara’s table and offered her to take lunch together.

 

 

 

“I’m not in the mood to eat.” Dara said while not separating her eyes from the book she is reading.

 

 

 

“eh? You’re not eating again? What’s wrong with cafeteria’s foods?” Luhan questioned.

 

 

 

“The food is fine. The people are ed.” She explained.

 

 

 

“Hey miss. Watch your mouth. You’re eating and that’s final.” Luhan grabbed her hand.

 

 

 

“Hey! Like I said, I don’t want to. Go on your own.” Dara protested.

 

 

 

Sehun is not having fun watching the two of them argue over simple things and no it was not the main reason why he stands and join the chaos.

 

 

 

“He’s right. Not eating is bad for your health.” Luhan suddenly drop Dara’s hand and both of them looked at the unexpected guest.

 

 

 

“A new student?” Luhan raised his eyebrow.

 

 

 

“Yeah. I’m Oh Sehun.” Sehun gave luhan a handshake and smile at him like he was a friendly person.

 

 

 

“I’m Luhan.” He smiled back.

 

 

 

“Cut it out.” Dara interrupted their oh-so-friendly introductions and look at Sehun with a stone-cold face. “I knew you.”

 

 

 

“You knew him?” Luhan was confused now because she know that dara don’t interact with others except him, her teachers and her maids.

 

 

 

“Do I have to repeat myself?” Dara looked at luhan.

 

 

 

“whoa. Chill down.” Luhan stepped backwards.

 

 

 

“I knew this guy and I can feel what kind of person he is.” Dara stated.

 

 

*Interesting* sehun thought.

 

 

 

“Really? Then tell me what kind of guy I am.” Sehun smiled at her but Dara was stunned and shivers crawl down on her spine like caterpillars.

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

a/n: I'll try my best to update this week. sorry for the delays.