10.

Disguised as a villain

“What kind of question is that?” Dara looked at him with a shock on her face.

 

 

 

“Nothing. It just came out.” Sehun lowered his head and puffed his cheeks out of frustration.

 

 

 

Dara sighed then got up from her seat signing that she will leave and go back to the restaurant where they live Luhan.

 

 

 

“Where are you going?” Sehun asked.

 

 

 

“Going back to the restaurant. Problem?”Dara looked at her while raising her eyebrow.

 

 

 

“I’ll go with you.” Sehun stand up then follow Dara.

 

 

 

After arriving at the restaurant and going inside, Sehun noticed that Dara stopped her tracks and look anywhere.

 

 

 

“What’s the problem?” he tried to ask.

 

 

 

“I can’t find Luhan.” It may not be noticeable but she is really worried.

 

 

 

Sehun leave her side and asked a waiter who is busy cleaning something on the counter. “Uhm, excuse me but can I ask something?”

 

 

 

“Yes sir. What is it?” He stopped what he is doing and entertained the question of Sehun.

 

 

 

“Where did that people on that table go?” Sehun pointed on the table where Luhan, Jenny and her friends were sitting earlier.

 

 

 

“Oh. They already leave sir. Why?” The waited asked but Sehun got the answer already and sai ‘never mind’ to the waiter but Dara heard all of it.

 

 

 

“What?! They just leave?!” She did not notice that her voice is loud so the other people on the restaurant have their attention on her.

 

 

 

“Oh geez, Dara don’t shout please.” Sehun reminded her. Dara bowed to the people inside to show she is sorry for shouting in public like that.

 

 

 

Dara hold the bridge of her nose and said: “Let’s go.”

 

 

 

They leave the place but Sehun was really worried now because of Dara’s movements, it’s like she is worried and sad?

 

 

 

“I already called my driver to fetch me so you can go home now.” She said to Sehun then after a few minutes the car appeared. Dara went inside but before she close the car’s door, she looked at Sehun and said:

 

 

Sorry if Luhan intrude your day. Sorry for this day.

 

 

 

Then she closed it and the car leave while Sehun was left thunderstruck on the street upon hearing Dara’s words and apologies.

 

 

 

Am I dreaming or Dara just say sorry?

 

 

 

He let out a dense sigh and proceeds to walk and go home.

 

 

 

 

That girl is really strange. He thought.