2.

Disguised as a villain

“ahjumma, what are you doing?” a 7-year old Dara said when she saw her favourite nanny taking money from her dad’s drawer.

 

 

The maid nervously faced her and whispered to her ears: “Be quiet. I’m just borrowing this. I will return it immediately.”

 

 

“But that’s stealing.” Dara’s innocent voice said. The maid covered but got surprised when she saw Mr. Park on the door.

 

 

“I don’t tolerate stealing in my house. Leave.” He coldly ordered. The maid asked for forgiveness but the stoic man did not budge.

 

“Ahjumma, don’t leave me please!!” Dara cried while not letting go of the maid’s legs.

 

 

“I’m leaving this miserable place!” the maid shouted.

 

 

“Don’t leave me! I have no friends. I only have you!” she continued to cry.

 

 

The maid released her legs form her grip and said it directly in her face:

 

 

“You and your dad are all the same. Cold-hearted monsters.”

 

......

 

 

 

Sandara raised her head and realized that she was asleep for an hour inside the library. She saw the clock and immediately ran outside because she is late for her physics class.

 

 

 

 

 

[at the classroom]

 

 

 

The teacher just leave them to copy notes then suddenly an unfamiliar notebooks landed on dara’s table.

 

 

 

Copy the notes for me.” The guy whose hobby is to bully her said. She gave him a straight face and throws his notebook back on his table, giving the sign that she will not do it.

 

 

 

The guy’s face gone red and banged his fist on her table making the class surprised but no one dare to help her. “SO YOU ARE NOT DOING IT?! AREN’T YOU?!”

 

 

 

“Never.” She solely replied. The guy ruffles his hair because of annoyance while Dara is fixing her things to leave. Then his eyes fell on the water bottle on his desk, he opened it and pour all the content on Dara.

 

 

 

“That’s what you get for not following me.”

 

 

 

The class laughed because of this and even support the guy who did the embarrassing thing to Dara. Dara’s clothes is now damp  but she did not show any softness. Instead, she gave him a smirk and said:

 

 

 

“Happy now?”

 

 

 

Then she exited the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All the students she passes by looked at her in disgust and worst laughed at her but she did not care. She is Sandara Park. Sandara Park don’t care for other’s opinions on her. She is angry and she is balling her fist but she decided to calm down and show them that no matter what they do, she will not fall. She is on her way now to her locker to get her extra uniform when she bumped on someone and fell on the floor. She looked at the suspect who has the guts to bump her.

 

 

 

 

A bratty looking guy with a blonde hair.