16.

Disguised as a villain

. . .

 

 

That is what Oh Sehun’s keep mumbling to his self. His mind is full of thoughts right now. Thoughts about her. Thoughts about Dara. He is being torn with the idea to help her and the idea to not stick his nose in other people’s business.

 

 

“It is her fault!!” He shouted and stomped his foot which made the other students to looked at him. Well, it just takes a single glance to make them leave him alone.

 

 

Then he noticed he is in front of their classroom and sees that Dara is still inside, arranging her things in her book bag. He immediately went inside and is kind of glad that they are the two remaining students in that room.

 

 

“Hey!” He said. No answer from her.

 

 

“Sandara Park, could you please talk to me for a while?” he continued but still he only got silence from her.

 

 

“San—“ he grabbed her elbow.

 

 

“What the hell do you want?” She glanced at him from the corner of her eye.

 

 

“I want to help you.” There, he said it. Dara just raised an eyebrow.

 

 

“It is about the—“

 

 

“I don’t need any help.” She keeps on arranging her things. “Especially from you.”

 

 

“But—“ he did not finished because she just leave the room without saying anything.

 

 

 

“Damn it.” Sehun muttered to himself.


 

 

“That guy must have been kidding or pulling some stupid prank on me. After all, I have no idea what he is talking about. Did that idiotic, egotistical guy even knew what I was thinking or even care about my feelings? Definitely not.”  Dara thought.

 

 

Desperate to escape the thoughts about Jenny and Sehun, Dara turned her attention to the documents she need to work on about their family business. It will help her take her mind off things.

 

 

She was halfway on her work when she finally fell asleep, her eyes drifting shut on their own. It was a restless and an uncomfortable sleep but she is already used to it since she cannot sleep properly after all.

 

 

Her not-so-peaceful sleep did not last long because a few hours later, she was awoken by a strange sound outside her window.

 

Tap.

 

Tap.

 

Tap.

 

Tap.

 

 

Groaning, she sat upright and checked at the window in confusion, she is still half asleep. She went over the window and pulls the curtains. Then suddenly hit the glass, ruining the peaceful silence in her spacious room.

 

 

“What the heck is going on?” She mumbled as he noticed that there is a figure standing below her window. The figure seems familiar.

 

 

Still half asleep, she opened the window and stuck her head out to check what was going on when something hard, maybe a rock, hit her.

 

 

“Damn!!” She rubbed her forehead and winced in pain. “What the hell are you doing here, you madcap??!” She could see his shoulders shake and his laughter floated up in the air.

 

 

“Stop laughing!” She hissed. “ Tell me what are you doing here or else I’m going to call the police! I don’t care if you will rot in jail, you lunatic!”

 

 

I did not have for this stupid games. Everything that happened today tire the hell out of me. Then after interrupting my sleep, I will get hit by a rock? Perfect. Just perfect. Dara thought.

 

 

“I don’t know that the firm and proper Sandara Park can talked and shouted like that.” Sehun keeps laughing.

 

 

“That’s it! I’m going to call the police.” Dara was about to go back when he shouted.

 

 

“No!” He shouted. “I drove all the way here for you.”

 

 

“To do what? To give me a concussion?” She hissed.

 

 

“No, idiot. It’s a surprise.” He shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

“Who are you calling idi—“ she got cut off when he continues.

 

 

“I just need you to come with me.” Sehun has this serious expression on his face which leaves Dara in surprise.

 

 

“Come with you? Don’t make me laugh.” She wished she can able to understand that facial expression she gave him. “Are you drunk?”

 

 

“No. Just come down here.” His tone changed.

 

 

“Mr. Oh Sehun, it’s like 2am in the morning.” She crossed her arms.

 

 

Sehun sighed. “Please, Dara?’’


 

 

And that’s how Dara find herself, ten minutes earlier, preparing to go out silently from her own house.

 

 

How I am supposed to get down from there? My maids will know if I used the doors in his house.” She asked him.

 

 

“You can do it.” Sehun replied.

 

 

“You don’t understand.” Dara frowned a little.

 

 

“Alright, then jump.” Sehun said with a shrug.

 

 

“What?!” She cried, leaning out of the window, looking at him in alarm.

 

 

“Just jump, I’ll catch you.” Sehun suggested.

 

 

“What if you don’t? I could break half the bones in my body.” Dara looked at her body, she is calculating how much of her bones will going to break if he didn’t catch her. Yeah, she is weird.

 

 

Sehun chuckles while looking at her expression. He spread his arms.

 

 

“Jump, Dara.” He smiled. “I’ll catch you, I promise.”

 

 

 

 

And for the second time, it surprised her.

 

 

What is happening on this guy? Dara thought.


 

sorry for cutting you there but the fun and romance will about start. stay tune~