3.

Disguised as a villain

“Yah..” the blonde haired guy said with an annoyance in his voice.

 

 

 

“You are the one who was not looking on the way.” Dara said with a straight face.

 

 

 

“I’m not. You are. And look you stained my uniform. Are you having a bath in school?” He points his finger to his uniform which is now also a little bit damped because of Dara’s damp figure.

 

 

 

*I have no time for this guy’s rants.* dara thought.

 

 

 

“It’s not my fault. It’s your fault. You got what you deserve.” She said with a straight face and move her feet to leave. She even bumped his shoulder so she can let him know how pissed she are. He grabbed her wrist which makes her turn around.

 

 

 

“Are you not even saying sorry to me?”

 

 

 

Dara glared at his hand which is holding her wrist. She hates people who touched her.

 

 

 

“Hands off.” She said and pulled her wrist out of his grip then continues to leave.

 

Sehun just watched her leave. You can see a smirk on his face.

 

...

 

 

 

Luhan opened his eyes. He was asleep for freaking 1 and a half hour in the rooftop of the school. He looked groggily to his wristwatch then his eyes grew bigger than walnuts when he saw the time. He skipped physics. AGAIN. FOR THE FOURTH TIME. He immediately grabbed his bag and run for his life.

 

 

 

While running in the hallway, she saw a petite girl getting something in her locker with an irritated face.

 

 

“Dara? “ he thought. He got near to him and realized that her clothes and hair are soaked.

 

 

 

“Did you have a swimming lesson with your uniform as your swimsuit?” He joked because even he knew the reason already, he don’t want her to know that he is up to something.

 

 

 

Sandara just replied with Can-I-laugh-now face. Luhan just laughed at her expressionbecause he knew that she will not give a damn time to laugh at his jokes.

 

 

 

“I just knocked out a ladder with a pail of water. That’s it.” She explained.

 

 

 

Lie.

 

 

 

“I don’t know that you’re clumsy.” He ruffles her hair and show him an angelic smile. She just ushed his hand away and glared at him.

 

 

 

“Can we just talk later? I have no time for this. I’m freaking cold.” Sandara spoke.

 

 

Okay. See you later. I have errands to do too. BYE!” he said while she just nod and leave.

 

 

 

“I have an errand to do. A simple one.” Luhan mumbled to himself and his expression changed now.

 

...

 

 

“Sandara Park.” Sehun checked on her profile.

 

 

She is in class 2-A young master.” His butler said.

 

 

 

“I want to be in that class. Do anything.” He ordered and gave his renowned smirk.

 

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

author's note:

hi there! thanks for subscribing and taking time to read this story.

we're really grateful.

by the way, Dongmin cannot update this story for a while but he will send me the updates he made but he will not be the one to update them because he is in the hospital right now. you heard it right. "HE" He is a guy. :)

I hope you understand and let's pray for him because he is in a serious condition now.

thank you. :)