4.

Disguised as a villain

“Repeat.what.you.said.” Luhan’s face is now red with anger after hearing the guy saying that dara is a pain in the neck.

 

 

 

“Seriously dude. Why care for that nerd?” the bullied guy crossed his arms on his chest.

 

 

 

“It’s not your business.” He answered.

 

 

 

“That girl deserved it. Don’t s—“the guy was not finished with his sentence when luhan grab his collar.

 

 

“How dare you.”

 

 

 

“Let go of me, you bastard!” the guy keep struggling from his grip. Luhan let go of his collar which made him to fall on the ground.

 

 

 

“Do it again or die.” Then he leaves.

 

….

 

 

“Dad, where is mom?” a 7-year-old dara asked his father who is now busy on all his office works.

 

 

“I told you, she is dead.” He answered.

 

 

“What she looks like?” she kept on asking.

 

 

Mr. Park let out a heavy sigh. “She looks exactly like you.”

 

 

“Really? I will remember that.” Dara’s eyes sparkles.

 

 

“Forget her.” Mr. Park looked at her with an unknown emotion in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

Dara was interrupted with her thoughts when her teacher came in and says something. Beside him is a tall guy with a blonde hair and an expressionless face.

 

 

“This is Oh Sehun. He is your new classmate.”

 

 

 

Obviously, girls start admiring his looks and it’s like they knew him already since they came in this world while the guys just don’t care.

 

 

“Is that Sehun? The famous Sehun?”

 

“OMG. Dream come true.”

 

“I love this school.”

 

“We’re almost in the middle of the school year, how did he got in?”

 

“He’s rich, that’s why.”

 

 

 

“Silence!” The teacher shouted and banged his stick on his desk making the class noiseless. One of the girls bravely raised her hand and asked:

 

 

 

“Um..excuse me? Can you tell us why you enrolled in here?”

 

 

 

Sehun don’t look at her but he answered her question:

 

“A demon caught my interest.”

 

 

 

 

He look at dara who is not interested with the goings-on in class and his answer also raised so many questions.