6.

Disguised as a villain

She can’t tell what that feeling that crawls on her body was. This guy is surely can make her spine receives some shivers and thrill and she can’t explain why. She looks at him. His face looks innocent and harmless but she can feel that his aura has something black on it. She did not notice that she was looking at him for some minutes now and her thought was back only when she saw Luhan’s hand waving in front of his face.

 

 

 

“Yoohoo, earth to Sandara Park.”

 

 

 

She blinked her eyes and finally she is now coming back to her senses.

 

 

 

“Forget it. Let’s go.” She looked at Luhan and moved her feet to leave leaving Sehun there, dumbfounded.

 

 

 

“That’s it?” Luhan whispered to him while Dara just raised an eyebrow as an answer.

 

 

 

“Maybe he was that good looking that’s why you’re stunned.” This statement gives Luhan a spank on the head by dara.

 

 

 

“Ouch! What is that for—“ But he was cut when he saw Jenny, none other than his long time crush. He immediately go behind Dara and hide himself and his blushing figure.

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

Jenny.” He immediately whispered whick made Dara looked at the famous girl in their school which wears her uniform in a super girly way, her face is beautiful and her charisma is just so flowing.

 

 

 

“I didn’t know that you’re a ert.” Dara mumbled.

 

 

 

“What?” Luhan’s face was getting red.

 

 

After Jenny passed by after killing her admirers, Luhan fanned himself and look at Dara like he was up to something so Dara asked him immediately what he wants and he said:

 

 

 

 

“Help me wins Jenny’s heart.”

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

Sehun shook his head and laughing silently. He can’t just forget the look on her face earlier. The way she looks at him in confusion and curiosity and the way she blinks her eyes and going back to her senses. He just found it so adorable. He likes people like that and because she showed it to him, it made him found her more interesting and he wants to know her better.

 

 

Beautiful face. Check.

A goddess figure. Check.

Mysterious personality. Check.

Interesting. Check.

 

 

 

“I think she have it all.” Sehun thought to himself.

 

 

 

“First plan: Win’s Sandara’s Park heart.”