11.

Disguised as a villain

Sehun can’t sleep tonight. He keeps rolling on his bed until he decided to go downstairs and get some fresh air and a glass of hot milk.

 

 

“Young master, what are you doing here? It was midnight already.” His butler appeared from nowhere.

 

 

“I can’t sleep.” He stated.

 

 

“What is bothering you young master?”

 

 

“What do you mean by ‘what’? It is ‘who’ not what.” He answered without even looking at him.

 

 

“May I have the permission to know who is it?”

 

 

“No, not now.” Then he gave him the empty glass of milk and signalling him to go away. His butler obeyed immediately but got stopped by him again.

 

 

“Wait! I want to ask you something Mr. Lee”

 

 

“What is it young master?”

 

 

“If a girl apologized to you but saying sorry is not her style, do you think it is sincere?” His butler laughs quietly then looked at Sehun.

 

 

 

“Absolutely.” Then he leaves not knowing that Sehun is already messing his hair and acting like a complete crazy behind him.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

Dara is finished getting her books in her locker when she sensed a familiar aura beside her.

 

 

“What do you want Luhan?”

 

 

Luhan’s smile is reaching his ears. “I want to tell you something.”

 

 

“I’m not interested.”  Dara is keeping her stern look and closed her locker.

 

 

“It is good news.” He keeps irritating her.

 

 

“ off.” Dara leaves but Luhan caught her arm while Dara gave him a glare because she doesn’t like people touching her like that.

 

 

“What’s wrong with you? I was calling you last night but you did not answer even once. Did I do something wrong?”

 

 

“What do you think idiot?”  Dara just sated at him.

 

 

“Hey, don’t use those words at me!” Luhan pointing at her.

 

 

“Idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot!!” Dara shouted.

 

 

“That’s enough!” Luhan is now getting Dara’s bad aura.

 

 

 

“You left yesterday without saying a word to me. You are the one who forced me to help and accompany you then that is what I got? You wasted my precious time Luhan. Don’t worry, I’m not mad. I’m wrathful.”

 

 

“I’m sorry okay?” Luhan sighed.

 

 

 

People should know that sorry is not a magic eraser.” Dara stated without looking at him. “I will go now. I will be late.”

 

 

 

“I just want you to be the first person who will hear this since you are my best friend.” Luhan keeps talking but Dara keeps walking.

 

 

 

 

“Jenny is now my girlfriend.”

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stopped on her tracks.