15.

Disguised as a villain

Dara is on her way to her locker to get the books needed for their next subject but when she is coming down on the stairs she hears some giggles on the janitor’s closet and she knows who the owner of that voice is.

 

Jenny.

 

 

“I knew it.” She whispers to herself. She stayed there for two minutes until the giggles is nowhere to be heard and as a curious person she is, she take a peek from her hideout and she realized that the janitor’s closet door is slightly open. Then she saw what she always believes she will see.

 

 

Jenny kissing a guy. That guy is not Luhan.

 

 

“.” She murmured to herself. She tries controlling her anger but she can’t. She is balling her fist so tight that it made her knuckles turns white. She knew it from the start that Jenny will do nothing good especially when it comes to relationships.

 

 

“You will pay for this.” She said, her voice is trembling because of anger. She wants to get inside that closet, pull her hair until it came off of her head, cut that lips of hers so she will not be able to kiss anyone anymore and rips her body to pieces so no one will become another victim of her. Of course she will not do any of it literally but one thing is for sure, she will not let this down easily. She needs to suffer. Betrayal is a sin and the worst part is, she did it to Luhan: to her best friend.

 

 

 

“Just wait.” Then she moved her feet to leave without making any noise so those ‘couple’’ will not notice.

 


 

Jenny feels like someone is watching them. She can feel it. Who could it be? But she has a wild guess. Based on a dark aura she can feel behind her back, she is sure it is none other than Luhan’s friend: That Sandara Park.

 

 

 

“Hey babe. What’s wrong?” Ye Joon, a kingka she is kissing earlier was a little disappointed for the interruption of their little intimate moment.

 

 

“Shhh.. I think someone is watching us.” She lightly pushed the guy away from him and took a step to the closet’s door.

 

 

Then her eyes grew bigger on what she saw.

 

 


 

Sehun was left speechless. He sits there for a long time and Dara’s voice keeps echoing in his mind.

 

“How can you say I’m in love if you don’t know love in the first place?”

 

 

Great. Just great. He is doomed again. Dara always amuse him but he never knew that a girl he simply bumped on that day they first met can change him this much. He is spacing out when he realized that Dara already left so he immediately went downstairs to catch up on her.

 

 

Then he saw her leaning on a wall beside the janitor’s closet door, he is about to call her when he noticed her ears are getting red and her fists are clenching. She is looking inside the janitor’s closet.

 

 

What is she looking at? He wondered. Then she heard her whisper “You will pay for this.”

 

 

Who will pay for what? He is so clueless on what is happening to her right now.

 

 

Then he spaced out again and he realized what really his intentions on catching her. He need to talk to her but she is gone again. He let her go again.

 

 

. He mumbled.

 

 

Then when he was about to leave, he heard some giggles inside the closet. He is not his style to put his nose on other people’s businesses but this one made him curious since this is the place where Dara is looking at earlier when he saw her.

 

 

Then he saw it. He saw her kissing a guy.

 

 

What is wrong with Jenny kissing Luhan? They are couple anyways. Sehun thought. Is she jealous?

 

 

Then giggles stopped and he thought that he need to go away since he is invading their privacy and it’s none of his business but he heard the guy’s voice.

 

 

“Hey babe. What’s wrong?”

 

 

It is not Luhan.

 

 

“shhh.. I think someone is watching us.” He heard the sounds of the heels of Jenny. It is getting nearer to the door.

 

 

Damn. This is exciting. Sehun thought so he stands in front of the door when someone opened it.

 

 

For his pleasure, he saw how the girl’s eyes grew bigger upon seeing him.

 

 

He smirked at her.

 

 

 

Playing games huh? The devil inside him awakens again.


 

I hope you like it. I just typed it on my phone so I'm very sorry if there are any typos or grammatical errors. - Dongmin