8.

Disguised as a villain

It was so early on Saturday morning when Luhan barged himself inside Dara’s room. Dara is still sleeping but got awake when Luhan enters.

 

“What the hell??!” Dara shouted.

 

“I’m sorry Dara but you need to come with me.”

 

“No.” Then she covers herself with her blanket again and go back to sleep but Luhan don’t stop waking her up.

 

“Please?”

 

“A no is a no.”

 

Then Luhan pouted and climbed on top of her bed and continue to jump just to wake her up.

.

.

.

“OUTTTTTTT!!!!!”

 

 

Then Luhan was thrown outside her room then he smiled: “At least, I made her to agree to come with me.” Then he rubbed his reddened cheek.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

“Where are we going?” Dara is really not in the mood right now.

 

 

 

“We will go to the restaurant where Jenny and her friends always hang out.” Then he received a spank on the top of his head.

 

 

 

“Ouch!! WAEEEEE??”

 

 

 

“You ruined my weekend rest just to stalk that girl???! How ridiculous can you get?!”

 

 

 

People are now looking at them because they are making a scene. So Luhan grabbed Dara’s hand and they went to the nearest park just to explain.

 

 

 

“I want to be notice by her so please help me~” he pleaded like a child. He even kneeled in front of her.

 

 

 

“You’re desperate.” Dara stated.

 

 

 

“It is hard to say it but it’s true.” Luhan said.

 

 

 

“I don’t accept favours unless it benefits me.” Dara crossed her arm and blankly looked at her.

 

 

 

“I will help you in your homework!” Luhan suggested.

 

 

 

“No need. In fact, I’m the one always helping you in your homework pabo.” Dara blurted out.

 

 

 

“I will help you bath your dog!”

 

 

“I don’t have a dog Luhan.”

 

 

 

“You don’t?” Luhan tilted his head like a clueless child again.

 

 

 

“UGGHHH! I’m wasting my time here.” Dara ruffled her hair because of annoyance because Saturday is only her rest day and Luhan ruined all of it. She was about to leave him when he said:

 

 

“I will clean your house for a month!”

 

Dara thought that this idea is idiotic but she remembered that Luhan is a prince in their house. He did not even know how to wash the dishes or simply mop the floor and she thought she will not give salary for a month to her maids so she said:

 

 

“Deal.”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

They were about to go to the said restaurant when Luhan saw a familiar figure that is walking alone.

 

 

 

“SEHUN!!” He called her while Dara thinks that calling him is not a great idea.

 

 

 

Sehun looked at the person who called his name and his face brightens a bit not because of Luhan but because of the person beside Luhan. Luhan went near to him and asked how is him.

 

 

 

“Great. How about you two?” he asked.

 

 

 

“We’re fine. Actually, we’re going to a restaurant.”

 

 

 

Dara face palmed herself just because her childhood best friend is being a complete moron right now.

 

 

 

“Oh. I get it.” Sehun replied.

 

 

 

“Join us.” Luhan invited.

 

 

 

Dara eyes grew bigger and looked at Luhan while her best friend did not get this AGAIN.

 

 

 

“Okay.” Sehun smiled.