NINE

It's Every Little Thing You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sarah pulled out immediately when she realized that she is with her future husband. She immediately cup her own face when she felt that she will going to blush anytime. Her tears didn’t able to come out in the end as she remembered the young man standing not too far from her.

    “what are you doing here? She asked the man in front of her..

    “I have a flight to Cebu, I have a shooting in there,,how are you? He said and asked again..

    “I’m..fine…she answered and turn her sight to the floor..

    “that’s good..we didn’t able to talk before you left… the man said with a little disappointment in the face..

    “it’s okay,,we don’t have to talk anyway,,,she said and forced a smile..

    “so,,why are you here? Coming back for good?, a vacation or what? When will you leave again? I mean, maybe we can have lunch or something,,,,the man bombarded her a questions but it’s too obvious that he is also nervous seeing her again,,

    “Let’s go~~!,,,kris interrupted the two….

    “Gerald,,,I have to go now,,I’m sorry,,I’ll just inform you if I am free,,,she said avoiding the questions actually…

    “ahmm,,,is he~~~ the man tilted his head sideways to see the one who talked..

    “I’m sorry, I have to go,,sarah said and quickly followed his husband who immediately gets in the car…


Kris felt sinking, how can a random person just can kiss and hug someone’s girl. He called the girl and good thing she followed quickly but he felt a little jealous since he himself don’t know how to touch the girl and there is this someone who just grab this girl and kiss as well as hug her that easy.
    
    “I’m sorry…..sarah apologize…
    
    “who was that?,,,kris asked not making eye contact to her..

    “just someone…sarah answered..

    “someone?..kris mumbled and looked outside the car…

The car became silent, the childish Kris a while ago turns into a cold Kris again, serious face and wordless man. Sarah gaze towards the young boy and carefully observing his husband, she sighed.

Few hours later, they arrived at the hotel they were staying with the members who are waiting for them already. The couple exited the car and Kris just walked alone towards inside while Sarah and the manager follows behind like a tail.

    “Hyung~~~~ tao run to the older as the man entered the room..

    “why did you take a separate flight hyung? Lay asked..

    “I’m tired,,let me rest first… the older replied nonchalantly..

    “leave him alone…luhan told while walking towards the door…

    “eo!! Noona! All exclaimed except for luhan who knows it already and suho     who was surprised by it just left his mouth opened…

    “annyeong,,sarah waved and smile, glance at the husband after but kris just     ignore her.

    “what happen to kris hyung?,,sehun pouted,,,

    “haisst just ignore him,,maybe he’s jealous,,,,manager hyung answered     irritated.

    “JEALOUS!!! Wae? The younger line exclaimed..

    “there is this boy who came and suddenly he hugged your noona.. After that he didn’t talk yet…manager explains.

    “omo! Really?  Noona who is that guy?… chanyeol asked..

    “just~~~just a friend…sarah answered,,,,I will go to my room first, I have to call my mom..she added and left exiting the boy‘s room and headed to the room next to them..
    
    “woahhhhh,,I smell something~~~ do you agree? Chen said and winked to others..

    “aigoo…rest yourself now,,,luhan went to him and hit him on the head….. Take your rest now because later, at 6 we will go to the location of the concert and we have to practice the stage…

    “arasseo…chen frowned as he rub his head,,

 

**********

 

Sarah felt the soft cottony bed in her room, he faced the ceiling as she recalled the unexpected meet up to that guy. She admit she felt the hurt again but then why it gone sooner just by remembering that she is with her husband. And the deep voice that calls out behind her, that serious tone, was it really out of jealous? Why he cared all of a sudden in the first place. She can’t expect such thing like jealousy from him, it’s not in his husband’s personality maybe.

She wiggled on the bed until it was bouncing like a spring under his back. He took out her phone after and dialed the first number saved on her list, her mom informing her about her possible coming to the house this evening. She can’t hide her happiness while talking to her mom. She is so excited to see her family again.

 

**********

 

At the stage where the boys were practicing and try to memorize every corner of the stage, all were sitting on the floor while catching their breath after dancing to growl. Kris laid his back on the cold floor of the stage and shut his eyes with his phone on the top of his stomach.

    “is everything alright? Suho went to him and asked..why you didn’t told me about it?

    “about what? Kris look up to the leader…

    “for taking sarah noona with you? Suho said looking straight to the playful members playing on the other side..

    “why would I? he’s my wife, do I need to get permission from you? I told you before to stop interfering with us,,,kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter