ELEVEN

It's Every Little Thing You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sarah rang the doorbell and it was just 60 seconds when the door swung open, she smiled, a greasy smile and entered inside without a word.

“Sarah~~ what are you doing here? Her older sister asked, following the younger behind..

“I’ll sleep over,, it’s boring at the hotel….she answered while walking towards inside..

“how about your husband? Does he knows you’re here? The older asked again..

“ahmm,,I informed their leader,, don’t worry…she answered again..

“what? Leader~~ the older confused..

“hi mom…she greeted as soon as she saw her mom who was holding a pot..

“what~~~ the mom tried to ask…

“mom..don’t ask,, ate (*meaning older sister) already asked me a bunch of questions…

“but~~~ mom puts down the pot she was holding and went to her…

Sarah lowered her head and told everyone that she wants to stay with them for a while.

“okay,,you stay….mom finally approved…

“Thanks mom…she jumped to her mom happily..

**********

Kris sped up down stairs as soon as the manager‘s phone beeps for the message from sarah‘s manager, the manager followed behind scratching his head.

“hey! Kris wait up….!!! The manager keeps calling but kris is like a desperate husband who just got a run away bride and trying to catch her..

They both stopped in front of the entrance and finally the manager catch the little monkey who got out from the cage.

“where are you going? Manager asked,,panting and trying to revive his normal breathing..

“hyung I’m sorry I’ll be back tomorrow morning,, I just need to get sarah,,I’ll borrow your phone…kris replied showing the phone,,,

“mwo? Are you kidding me,,,you can’t be late tomorrow, so please get inside now…manager told…

“…owh and I forgot, lend me this one…kris ignore him and snatch the wallet on the back pocket of his manager and immediately gets inside the taxi…

“that stupid bratt,,,what the hell are you thinking~~ kris!!! Wu fan!!! The manager yelled and shouts but the taxi was gone from his sight…

“hyung! Why are you running? What happen to kris?. Suho came and followed behind when he saw the two racing against each other..

“that kris,,,,haissstttt,,he said he will go to sarah’s house,,,,that trouble maker always gives me a headache…..manager complains while messing up his hair..

“sarah’s house?..suho smirked and tap the manager’s shoulder before getting inside again..

**********

Kris showed the address written on the phone screen to the taxi driver and waited for more than an hour before the driver finally dropped him in front of that address.

He get’s out of the taxi and looked at the tall gate in front of him. He stood in there and there is this arguments in his mind whether he ring the doorbell or not. Ten minutes, 15 minutes, it’s already  pass midnight and the sky is too dark, no stars no moon and there’s a small lightning that draws above the sky.

He still not sure on what to do, until the gate opened all of a sudden and a young girl came out from inside.

The young girl tilted her head while taking the garbage pack on the trash bin that was placed on the side.

Kris never talked, he was just staring at the young girl. No idea on how he can talk to her.

“wait!…. Finally, he spoke when the young girl is about to get inside..

“may I help you? You’re a foreigner? She asked…

“yes….a simple answer from kris along with his nod..

“what is it? The young girl asked again…

“sarah?,,,ahmmm hi, I mean I’m kris,,,actually I am here for~~~~~ kris is stuttering and nervous..

“kris? Ahhhhhh~~~ my sister’s~~~ oh my gosh…. Exo? The girl giggle with excitement…

“ahmm..yeah…sarah’s husband? Kris said with a greasy smile…

“wait I’ll call her..owh just get inside…wait~~ the girl said and quickly run inside..

Kris waited again until the shower of rain starts to pour little by little.

“owh ~~,, he cursed,,,,am I this unlucky? He mumbled while trying to wipe his jacket that has raindrops…

“I think you are…. A voice spoke behind him….

“eo!!! He jumped and turn to see the voice..

“are you that dumb? Don’t you see it’s raining? Sarah said in expressionless tone..she gets closer to share him with her umbrella..

“dumb?? Tsshhh,,what do you want me to do..just drag myself inside? Kris response irately..

“it’s raining you should’ve come inside with my sister, she told you to just come in right?! Sarah raise a voice…

“okay fine I’m sorry im the dumbest of all dumb…happy?  Kris raise a voice too..

“come on..sarah said calmly..

“it’s okay,,I’ll just go home,,you can get inside…I know where you stay now, I just got worried I thought you still on a date and,,,,kris paused….forget it…he then said and walked away from the umbrella…

“you’re worried because I had a date? Or you are worried that I might stay with him tonight?,,sarah asked….I told suho where I am, he didn’t inform you? She added..

“he did..he did sarah,,,wae? Why? Why him? Of all the people, why suho!… I’m your husband why can’t you say it to me? Why can’t you call me? Why can’t you go to me?!! Kris keeps on screaming and his fists are clenched in bald while his whole body is dripping with the rain..

Sarah can’t comment on that. She actually doesn’t know where this argument will go, she doesn’t know how can she calm the boy.

“wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter