FIFTEEN

It's Every Little Thing You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O with kai’s eyes who just arrive in front of the gate after having their morning exercise from the nearest gym grew wide as they saw the car racing out of the gate and in just seconds they saw how two cars circled the road. Screeches was heard and they both got a shock.

Chen and lay rushed outside and saw the two person who can’t even speak. What was that? They asked.

“oh my God. That~that’s suho hyung… call hyung to come out,,faster…kai commanded in panic..

Chen went inside to inform everybody while the rest run to the location of the accident. They immediately check their leader and the other car.

The man driving the other car is fine, no scratch at all, it’s like a magic, he manage to avoids the accident. It’s just that suho was the one who got injured and his car was hit at the tree on the side walk, he got a bloody cut on his forehead that cause him to lost his senses.

Luhan and xiumin came as well as the rest of the boys with sarah held by kris. She was shocked. They took the injured boy out from the car and rushed him in the nearest clinic. Luhan, xiumin, kris and sarah went along when an ambulance that was called by the other members came. Suho was examined immediately and was treated quickly. Good thing, no signs of severe injury, it’s just a small cut.

“he’s fine, just a mild wound on his forehead, he’s still lucky, he was just unconscious but he will gain consciousness maybe later. The doctor reported to the patient’s friends and left.

“that’s good…luhan sighed.

“what’s wrong with him?…xiumin anxiously asked…what is happening lately?.. He act so different..he added and fell down to the long bench on the hallway.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,,,it’s all my fault…sarah fell sat on his knees, blaming herself.

“what are you talking about? This is not your fault..kris told her, kneeling down to comfort her.

“of course, why you blame yourself?,,luhan added..

“if I didn’t ship in to your lives, this is not happening, this never happens..sarah said crying, if I just say no to the company’s plan I won’t be here and suho didn’t had an accident..

“stop it,,no one blames you! Kris raise his voice..

“kris…xiumin holds him, reminding him that they are in the hospital when some passersby glance at them..

“what will I do now? What do we do now?,,the girl bit her lips and massage her hand, she panicked..

“look..he’s fine..you heard the doctor, he’s fine,, he only got a mild wound that’s all..kris repeated what the doctor had said to calm her down..

The manager came and the boys immediately reported what happen aside from the real reason why he got into an accident because they don’t know too, well kris and sarah knows it but when sarah started to step one more to approach the manager, kris pull her and shook his head, signaling the girl to not say anything. Sarah look up to her husband longer and looked away guiltily.

They went in and saw the leader with a square bandage on the forehead. The manager click his tongue and sigh in relief while sarah still feeling guilty. The manager told everyone to go home and so they obeyed.

As they reach home the rest of the boys who are waiting worriedly to their hyungs stood from their seats and approach them and they got an answer that makes them feel relieved. But not kris, he felt anxious. Sarah just walk quietly.

“what’s wrong with you? I told you to stop worrying.,, kris yell after pulling her with him and holds both of the shoulders..

“I’m tired..I want to sleep, but how can I sleep?,,sarah cried for the nth time..

The boys shut their mouths and watch the couple. Seeing their sister in law look so uneasy and full of worries.

“I’m sorry..I’ll stay with you until you fall asleep..stop your worries and don’t blame yourself..kris consoled this time, lowering his voice and hug her. He held her on waist and walk her towards the room.

Sarah crawled on her bed and kris tuck the blanket for her. Ruffling the hair to help her drown in a better sleep. The day might be exhausting for her. Living in this strange place is much exhausted for her and now thinking about the marriage and adding up his fight to suho makes his girl gets in too much stress. Plus the accident that makes her blame herself.

Finally, the girl has fallen into deep sleep, sleeping soundly is a proof of her stress and tiredness. He made a quick peck on the lips and leaves her alone joining the rest on the living room. The boys didn’t ask again as they already got the answer from their other brothers. They remain silent, they don’t want to push the issue.

**********

The next day, sarah woke up jumping from her bed as she saw no one and recalled what happen yesterday. It’s already 10 in the morning, but how long did she slept since yesterday, she thought. She heard noises outside, murmurs and conversations. She went out with her clothes the same as yesterday.

“su~~suho..she uttered softly…all glances to her..suho just made a small grin and turn his back heading to the dining area.

Sarah lowered her head, feeling more guilty, is he mad? What if he is? She thought this questions all over again. She didn’t move from her place until kris came out from the other room and went to her. She held her on waist and ruffled the hair. She looked up to the man and smiled forcefully.

“noona…you’re awake.. Sehun run to them….come to the table, kai and kyungsoo hyung prepared the breakfast already,,,he told, excited..

“I’m sorry I didn’t able to~~~~ sarah talked shyly, feeling sorry for the boys that they needed to prepare their own breakfast..

“it’s okay..we all just woke up late too and kyungsoo knows how to cook remember? He’s the cook here before you lived here,,Sehun cut the girl to make her feel better..

“come on..just join us. We all have schedule today… we have to go at 11...kris said and led her to the table.

She sat across suho and kris sat beside her. The atmosphere is too awkward again for the millionth times, no one tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter