EIGHT

It's Every Little Thing You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months is almost over. One month to go and sarah will be officially a married girl,, everything has set already, after the boy’s tour, she will be getting married to kris,,and kris hadn’t gave any reaction to that, Prior to what the two company had agreed, they both still quiet and still waiting for a changes. Sarah still hadn’t made her mind of marrying a younger man and kris is not even sure of where is the said plan takes them. Still a big question, why they need to get married if there’s nothing happen between them. Is it really hard to resolve? But the decision had made and if he refuse into it, he will really be kicked out of the group which he didn‘t even imagined when he decided to sing with exo members and be part of it.

Sarah woke up early in the morning, still feeling sleepy but she can’t resume into her sleep due to some noises outside, she drag her feet outside of her room, rubbing her eyes with her messy hair and wearing her pajama…

    “noona!!! sehun and baekhyun called as they both running to their noona,,,

    “eo!!! She simply response and still rubbing her eyes,,..

    “what happen? Is your eyes itching again? You didn’t took off of your     contact lenses again? Sehun bent down to check the lady’s eyes,,

    “aigoo… aniya!,,,sarah exclaimed,,,

    “that’s a relief then,,baekhyun mumbled.

    “what are you doing? It’s too early why all of you already up? Morning     schedule?… She asked checking all the baggage and stopped at kris…

On the other hand, kris whose busy arranging his things had paused when he heard sehun and baekhyun calling out their noona. He watched her coming, her little gestures, actions, she looks like a little girl who just got up from bed and looking for her mom. He formed a small smile, he thought it was cute, she‘s cute.

The girl just stop in front of his baggage and look up at him. He looked away, avoiding those eyes eating his soul.

    “where are you all going? Overseas again? Sarah asked as she pouted her     bare lips, she will be all alone again, that‘s the first thought she had,,

    “why? Ajjuma will come here everyday, suho talked, try to make the girl feel better,,

    “aniya,,,ahhm can’t I come?  I will not show up myself to your fans,,I’ll be careful..she said and sited to the center table wearing that sad face..

    “eotteokke~~~~ all mumbled and feel sad too, al meltd with their noona‘s pouted lips,,

Suho went outside and came back after 15 minutes,, “noona pack your things now,,you’ll be coming with us since the schedule is in your country,,,he said smiling to her,,

    “really how? The other guys excitedly screams and some made a high five,,,

    “I told manager hyung and they agreed,,suho replied…

    “really,,gomawo suho ssi,,,sarah thank the leader,,

    “she can’t,,kris refused, killing the excitement of all,,,all then sighed..

    “hyung~~why not?,,the happy virus whined..

    “why not? Don’t you want her to meet her friends there? suho asked a     little disappointed..

    “do you know how crowded the airport,,,they will see her if she will     have the flight with us,,kris answered with that sarcastic smirk…

    “mwo? You still care for the fans? Suho asked getting pissed already but as a     leader he can‘t just get mad,,and another reason is they were talking about     kris’ future wife..

    “ani,,she’s my wife so I care for her,,,kris smirked again and look fiercely to     the leader,,,he took out his phone and dialed the number,,“hyung cancel     the flight that suho had told you,,,,he said and hang the phone without     another words and without waiting for the manager to talk back..,,

    “you are too much,,I want to see my family too,,!! sarah confronted the     husband..raising a voice and sharply stare to him..

    “go to your room,,we’ll talk later…kris calmly command the girl..

Sarah stomp her feet and went inside her room, her tears fell down, she thought she could see her family again but no. The chance was there already but it was gone quickly,,..

    “hyung aren’t you being too much to her? Chanyeol spoke, he is a bit     disappointed to his hyung,,

    “she wants to visit her family but why you are taking away that chance to     her? Suho talked again,,

    “I said she can’t have the same flight with us,,she is my wife and I am the one who will decide for her. So stop interfering between us,,he told the leader with his angry tone,,he walked out leaving the     rest,,,

Luhan followed him while the others stays at the living room with suho.

Few hours had past. The boys are quietly preparing themselves to go, One by one smoothly moved their things on the bus, They don’t want to create noise since they don’t want their noona to get sad even more.

Sarah hadn’t came out from her room, she didn’t even showed up to the boys before leaving. The house is too silent. 

    “okay everyone’s here now?,,,manager hyung announce after he counts the     heads..

    “hyung,,,kris is not here yet,,,,xiumin reminds the manager,,,

    “ahh he will take a separate flight,,he told me yesterday so I booked a     separate flight,,,manager said,,

    “jinjja? Wae? Alone? Wae? Luhan asked…all were wondering…

    “Yes..I don’t know why,,manager answered and went to the front     seat…

**********


Sarah still pinned on her bed. Not even changing the pajama. Kris went in after few knocks, she look at her with fierce stare.

    “what do you want? Sarah turn her back and covered her face with her     pillow,,

    “pack your things,,,and get change,,,I’ll be back before 3,,you     must be     done by that time,,,kris strictly instructed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter