SIXTEEN

It's Every Little Thing You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the only female in the house, it became a routine to sarah to wake up early to prepare for their breakfast. She got up from her bed and stretch her limbs and roll her waist before heading to her bathroom to wash up.

She was cooking a fried rice and egg rolls and hotdogs when she heard someone opened a door and she immediately attend into it, excited because she knows sehun, baekhyun and d.o always wakes up after her. But with her disappointment it wasn’t them and the disappointment that was written all over her face drew into lines of wrinkles on her brows when her eyes landed to the small suit case that was on the person’s hand.

“suho let’s go before everyone wakes up, I need to go back after sending you to the airport,,the manager calls and told him while busy typing in his phone on the door.

“ahhh yeah..I’m coming,,suho just answer him and pull out the handle of the suit case again..

“suho~~ sarah called stopping him from walking..

Suho turned around again wearing his smile but his eyes were sad and it’s really obvious that way. I took my leave to fully recover, they allow me since our schedule is on next week, he said trying to be cool and normal. But the truth, sarah is the least person he wanted to see with this kind of sudden leaving.

“suho, is it,,is it because of me? Are you mad at me?..sarah begun to ask, feeling guilty over and over again..

“I will tell you lies if I say no, sarah, I want to give you space, I’ll ask you one more time… suho paused and gasp for an air to breath,,,can you give me the chance?, he ask though he knows the answer, even if it’s hard for him and it’s truly hurtful, he chose to try again for the last time.

“suho~~ sarah hold her tears while mentioning the boy’s name..she will hurt him more if she gives an answer. 

Suho is too nice to her and she admit it, suho is the type of guy that she wants to be with in her entire life as married, and kris, his fiancé by mistake, is her most hated type of guy, arrogant, cold, and doesn‘t know how to express feelings. She became too attach to him in the past while her fiancé keeps the distance between them. She admit it, she wished that it’s suho that she will gonna marry and not kris, but in reality it wasn’t him.

“sarah, I’ll be gone for a week, I won’t ask for the answer now, you’ll have the time to think, marry me sarah, I don’t care what will happen next but if you give me your yes, I’m willing to leave everything… I’m leaving, see you after a week.. Suho said with the promise and leave her stunned.

Sarah didn’t able to say anything. What she heard seems real and sincere. She couldn’t afford to hurt suho but she can’t cause pains to kris. Kris is her fiancé and will be her husband in just a month and suho is still waiting patiently for her heart to change.

Suho really disappeared from her sight leaving this confusing proposal to this girl who just become a part of the family by accident. 

Sarah thought that kris will be her only problem and suho is just there to help out but then, it turned out that suho became the problem of her now. She doesn’t want to be confuse and so she focused on kris alone but there is suho secretly giving his eyes to her. Now that they ended up in a love triangle, where kris will never give up his future wife ever nd suho is still trying to change the girl’s heart and sarah became a trap to the two’s fight.

She walked lifeless and with her thinking about suho’s words, while entering the kitchen again. How can she response to those words, now that her heart is beating for her future husband? Questions and confusion arise as she doesn’t know how can she handle such of this confessions, revelations, and two hearts that fights against each other, trying to win over one precious heart.

“omo what is that? Sehun and beakhyun came out from their room smelling something coming from the kitchen, they both run to the kitchen and saw the thick smoke coming from the frying pan on the stove with the stunned girl covering the smoke..

“where is this smoke coming from?!! Luhan and xiumin came out and panic.

While the boys were busy recovering the kitchen and let the smoke go and clear the area, sarah is still froze on her spot tearing and holding tightly to the tong that she was using, supposedly turning the hotdogs but she didn’t able to do until they were burn and cause this smoke in the area.

Luhan run to sarah and take him out of the kitchen. The kitchen finally saved, good thing only the pan was really burn. She was crying while the boys take her to the sofa.

“hey what happen?..kris and other came out half awake..

“noona what’s wrong with you? Xiumin asked…

“de.? Wae? Eo? Sarah snapped out finally and notice herself sobbing..

“noona,,you’re crying and you almost burn the kitchen good thing sehun and baekhyun came…luhan told..

“she almost burn the kitchen? Kris fully awaken and asked..

“yeah,,we saw her cooking and the kitchen is full of smoke already and the hotdogs were burnt.. Baekhyun said with a pout..

“I’m sorry,,I’m sorry..sarah apologize..

“what happen to you?,,kris went to her and hold her arm tightly..do you wish to die?! Good thing the boys came to rescue you?! Kris panicked and shouted at the girl..

“I’m sorry..is the only word sarah had spoken the whole time..

“you are not the only person living here,,what’s wrong with you?..kris confronted the girl, scolding her.

“I’m really sorry..I was just~~ sarah bit her lip to control her sobs, looking up to his man.

“go to your room…now!! Kris yell this time…

“noona go,,,go to your room,, sehun held her up to walk her to her room..

“sehun let her…kris commanded, sehun release his noona and let her walk alone..

“kris,,you don’t have to be mad..you should have comfort her,,you know that she was stress all this past days..you have to understand her..,,xiumin said, advising him as a brother…while the rest kept their silence..

“by the way where is suho hyung? Chanyeol noticed..

“he’ll be having his leave..he asked for it..he left early, he wants to leave peacefully so he didn’t inform everybody…luhan answered..

“wae? Why is he taking a leave? He’s not the hyung who usually leaving us here…chanyeol mumbled..

“I just saw him packing a while ago, luhan comply with the question again..

“wait..maybe sarah noona saw him..is he the reason why~~ kai spoke but was cut when xiumin nudge him..

Kris turn to the direction where the girl go. He walked out from the group’s discussion after he shut his eyes and calm himself.

“wait, kris..maybe sarah’s reason is not about~~ luhan catch him and said..worrying that he might talk harsh to the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter