NINETEEN

It's Every Little Thing You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sarah jumped a little from her bed and hit her head after recalling her dream. She sighed, why do I keep on dreaming about it?,,she mumbled  while messing out her hair.

“sarah..your breakfast is ready! Her mom shouted from the living room..

Yes, it has been 3 months since she came back to her career. It has been a while since she parted with the boys and it has been that long since she left kris and korea. And she gained her throne in that short term again, she has no hardships in placing back her name as the pop princess, she is known as the popstar until now. Yes most of her fans stayed beside her and so she was welcomed like nothing had happened, she had her endorsement back and had guestings, though yeah her fiance’s name always tag after her name always but she still cleared her name and the scandal had vanished. She was accepted already whether she will be married or not. 

But then memories always bothers her especially the moment where kris asked a strange favor.

“and I want you to sleep with me..that was kris had said and that was stuck in her mind, she giggles sometimes but it annoys at how it always pass his dream..


~3 months ago~

Kris decided to grant what sarah had wished to do. Going back to where she came from and try to recover her career, but there’s a little favor he asked from his girl. A little.

“and I want you to sleep with me..kris said and sarah blinked at him.

“de? Sleep with you? Sure my bed is big enough…sarah said, acting innocent.

“I mean, sleep..with,,,me. You know..kris looked at his girl blankly and lock his eyes on his girl‘s lips and bit his lower lip at the same time…

“what~~~ sarah try to pick a nice word since she actually know what does that mean. she is just hesitant to confirm if she was thinking the same thing.

She didn’t able to say something when kris cupped her face and planted a kiss on her lips. She didn’t able to refuse, all she did was close her eyes until she felt a warm hand caressing her waist. Her lose shirt was lifted halfway, and then she stopped the man.

“wait…kris..we’re not maried yet..she said panting due to sudden nervousness..

“that’s why I want to sleep with you, I want to make sure that you are mine and no one can get you from me and you will not think of someone else…kris told her…

Sarah gulped and parted from him, she went to the bed and put her blanket. Let’s sleep, she said.

Kris went to the bed, laying his back beside the girl who was back facing him. No one talked and silence suddenly conquered the whole room.

“are you afraid? Kris asked.

“no of course no…sarah answered gripping tightly on her blanket and squeeze her eyes, she felt more nervous..

“then why?..kris questioned disappointedly..

Sarah heaved a sigh and face the man with her eyes still close, she pursed her lips. Okay,,she uttered..

“okay? Kris asked in response.

“I mean okay..I~~I,,,you know,,sarah talked hesitantly,,haisst forget it,,she said and covered her face with her blanket..

“what is it? Kris pestered her and removed the sheet covering his girl’s face..with a small curved formed to his lips…happy..

“you’re slow..sarah hissed with a grin too, demure and act cute..

“I’m not..kris replied, he then cup her face and kissed her on forehead, he smiled at her and kissed her on the tip of her nose, followed down to her lips..

“thank you..sarah mumbled..but she linched a little when she felt a cold hand slowly running under his shirt, slightly squeezing the stomach. Like some butterflies slowly forming in her belly.

“I love you..kris told her…lifting the shirt with slowness.

Without waiting for her to response, he towered her and ruffled her hair. He lean his face closer, leaving centimeters away from his lips to hers. And they both made a small smile.

Sarah locked her hands on his man’s neck. Signaling the fiance that she allows him to. Kris planted the passionate kiss and so sarah responded into it. He removed her shirt and so the girl did the same. Kris made his way to what he desire and sarah let the moment to seal their love.

A shared moment with passion, love and agreement. A room filled with their moans and groans, sighs and breathings. Happy and sadness at the same time.

Sarah had to leave and finally her husband allows her to and SMent had agreed to postpone their wedding.

This is the last time and they will met in no specific time or date. Half year, a year or less than that or more than that. All they know is that they will leave in miles and in different sides of the sea.

Few days after, sarah bid her goodbye to the boys. Of course everyone are sad especially sehun who have been so close to her. All gathers in the living room except for suho and kris.

“noona…why you have to go? Sehun cried..

“aigoo..I’m not leaving for good,,I just need to clear my name in my country..I want to resign in my work with a good image…sarah explains again..

“anyway..take care always,,visit us here if you have time…xiumin spoke with his almost teary eyes..

“noona..we will miss you…come back soon…baekhyun said in an hyper tone..

“aigoo this kids…she will definitely coming back. chen shouted to the boys.. Take care noona.. We will visit too if the schedule of concert in there will approve…you have to be healthy first,,okay? He added and hugged the noona..

“yahhh!!!! Sehun hit chen and shouted at him….

“aigoo. Come here. Jealous boy….sarah mumbled and hug the youngest…

All surrounded the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter