FIVE

It's Every Little Thing You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as how fast the day is, Sarah already had stayed for three weeks already in the dorm but it seems to be more than a month for her, she  always got bored, everyday is the same routine, eat, sleep, study and again another set of routine, aside from when the boys are around, The boys went busy again after the two rest day granted by the company, she had no chance to talk and see them often since they got home super late. And it was already 3 days since the boys went overseas for another fan meeting for their first album, and she was all alone in the house. Aside from the ajjuma who always clean the house when the boys are overseas just to maintain the cleanliness in the house. And she stayed to accompany the girl.

She was resting one day after the hours of her tutorial, she was all alone now since her tutor already gone home and the ajjuma went home tonight. It is already pass 10 in the evening. She made her own snacks and decided to watch a DVD, one of her memories as a singer, her first ever concert, she placed herself on the couch and started to watch, she smiled at her own craziness while singing, she slowly settled herself on the sofa and lay her back and soon her eyes were pulling down and without a warning, he closed her eyes and fallen in deep sleep.


*********

The boys looks so exhausted, they just arrived in front of their house and it is already pass midnight, all of them lazily step down the bus and bowed to the manager before entering the house. Suho went inside first since he's the one holding the key to the door. He step twice and stopped all of a sudden that makes the people behind him to bump into his back.

"Hyung!!! wae?~~chanyeol shouted as he frowned and groan since his chest was hit by his hyung's back pack,,

"SShhhhhhh!!!!! suho put his finger on his lips and gestured everyone to be silent,,,,

"What happen? kris asked who was standing behind chanyeol...

"She~~is sleeping,,,,,,suho said pointing to the girl laying on the couch,,,

Everyone looked at the direction that their hyung had pointed, they all quietly entered the house. Kris just walk with the boys. Chanyeol, baekhyun, d.o and kai lined up behind the couch and watch the girl sleeping.

"Hey!!! just leave her,,go to your rooms now,,,kris told the boys.....

"aigoo,,,we're just looking at her,,as if we will do something unnecessary to her,,,we know okay,,she's your wife hyung,,,kai hissed, cautious with his volume,,,

"haisstttt,,,kris gestured a fist to them.......

"stop it,,you will wake her up,,,,kids go to your rooms now,,,xiumin hold kris on the waist and told the youngers...

"eo,,,look,,,sehun said as he replayed the video again,,,he's sitting infront of the TV holding the remote control...
    
"Waahhhh daebak,,,she really has a nice voice,,,let's watch it,,lay said and sat beside sehun,,,

"Yahh! yahh!!! it's not yours,,turn it off,,,luhan came to them and snatch the remote and turned the video off,,,

"Hyung!! it's not a private video,,it is just a concert,give it back to me,,,sehun snatch back the remote,,,

"Give me that,,you will just wake her up,,,luhan grab the remote again...

Lay and sehun look at the sleeping princess and turn to their kris hyung who is standing near the small sofa,,,

"hyung~~~~sehun called, staring to his hyung,,,,

"why? kris wonder...
    
"can you take her to her room? so that she can sleep properly,,,,sehun replied,,,

"why me,,,no,,,kris refused and looked away as he sited to that small sofa,,

"hyung please we want to watch her concert,,,,,lay added,,,

"just sleep,,aren't you all tired? let's just sleep,,come on,,,,kris then ignored and stood up,,,

"hyung!!! sehun raise a bit of his voice,,,,,sarah then moved with her place...

"hey,,,stop it,,,i'll take her to her room, just stop okay,,,suho volunteered just to make them stop arguing,,,he glance to kris and went to the girl,,he slowly carried the girl,,


Kris just watched how suho carried his wife, Luhan and xiumin look at each other and gulped. Channie, baekkie, sehun, lay and d.o settled their selves on the vacant space on the sofa while the others were already at their rooms. Kris chuckled and just walked to their room, others were speechless, luhan and xiumin can sense something from the start of the set up. Luhan knows that suho had something for sarah long time ago and xiumin always notice how good suho to Sarah, both shook their heads.

Suho himself was surprised to what he did, carrying someone that easy, not just someone, she is 's wife, a brother's wife, He carefully puts down the princess on her bed. His chest tightened when he notice how close his face to the girl, he knows he admire her but it is impossible now, but what is this feeling? he always controls himself to feel something whenever he sees the girl and hoping everything won't turn complicated because it's hard for their group, But whenever Kris ignore this girl and makes her cry, he can't control himself in helping her.

Sarah moved a little from her position and turn to the other side, still in deep slu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter