FOURTEEN

It's Every Little Thing You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Started to love her but started to feel cheated. Started to love him back but started to feel guilty. Loving her ever since before the other started to have feelings for her but stealing for love was started too. Kris, Sarah, and Suho started this chaos. Three of them just wanted the love they need but now that they started to give, it overflows to the point that it cause misunderstanding and not healthy to each of them.

Kris woke up the next day and realize what happen last night, the kiss scene appeared on his floating mind, yelling drumming his ears, and the plead with worries from his future wife stock on his thought. He felt cheated, he was hurt that time, the girl he had shove out of anger. He squeezed his eyes and hit his head with is pillow.

“kris…the eldest room mate calls. Kris stopped from hitting himself…. What are you doing?,,the eldest asked with those wrinkled brows.

Kris didn’t answered, instead, he got up and just made a greasy small smile. He stood up and ready to go out when the eldest spoke again.

“I heard from sehun that sarah cried a lot last night…what happen kris? xiumin needed to ask as the eldest and a caring brother. Though he is not the leader, still he is the eldest amongst others.

Kris sigh and replied, ask suho for that, he’s acting like someone,,,

“arasseo,,I think you need to go to her,,,,she’s suffering being away from her family, she deserves to  be consoled from her husband…xiumin advised and pass through the tall guy who stood near the door..

Kris face palm himself and exited their room and headed to the kitchen first. Sehun, kai, lay, and tao were there munching their breakfast with sarah cooking the eggs and toast breads for the others.

**********
Suho quickly got up from his bed when the fight of him with kris last night immediately burden his mind as he thought of sarah crying that moment. He thought for a while and realize how he startled the girl. He rushed to the girl’s door but before he made his knock chanyeol spoke and told him that their noona is in the kitchen already making breakfast for everyone. He didn’t response and just took his way to the kitchen.

Sehun, kai, lay, and tao who were enjoying their breakfast swallowed the munch food to their throat when they saw suho came after kris appeared in front of them. They felt the tension at how the two older brother staring against each other.

The younger boys quickly finished their bread and sip their coffee to the last drop of it and stood up from their seats.

“noona,,we’re done..sehun called the busy lady who haven’t notice the tension coming to the kitchen.

“that fast? She asked with her smile but that smile faded when she notice the boy who was already sitting on the vacant chair on the mini table. And the other guy standing on the passage.

“well yeah,,ahmm,,we’re going outside first…lay said and they all run…

Suho then sited too in front of kris. Sarah didn’t talk and gave the toasted bread and a plate with sunny side up and the two cups of coffee. The kitchen became silent but the tension between the two heat the kitchen up and it’s too awkward for her to bring a conversation.

“leave us!!! Kris yell when he notice the four pairs of ears eavesdropping and peeking on the doorway..

The four shut their eyes and mouthed each other. They stood straight and apologize, they then turn around with their pouts and leaves the three again.

Sarah look at suho and their eyes met, she turn to kris but kris is still staring at suho. She went to  kris and checked his temperature. Kris look up at her but didn’t utter any word. Suho looked away.

“I think I deserve an explanation on why you were kissing sarah last night…kris asked with that sharp glare to the boy sitting across him.

“I think I don’t have the duty to explain to anyone else… suho smirked sarcastically.

“kris please,,,suho please stop it too… kris I will explain..come on…sarah interrupted, she felt nervous when the confrontation coming from her husband was delivered. She stood up and tried to get kris up.

“no..kris refused…stay there and he will be explaining everything… kris said in straight English..

“kris, lets just talk about it,, just the two of us…sarah pleaded again almost falling into cry again.

“this is not just the two of us..this involves him…so please, don’t back-up him! Kris raise his voice..

“it’s alright sarah,,besides I don’t need to explain because he knows everything from the start up to now, he knows that I like you even before,,suho started. He just stole you from me…

“what?   Sarah got confused..

“tskkk,,,stole? I didn’t stole her from you,,is she your girlfriend? Is she your fiance back then?! No right?! Kris shouted and try to reach the other but sarah caught him on the hand.

“I had plan to confess to her that night but I saw you talking to her and I saw you taking her to her room,,,you ruin everything..I even told you that I have plan to confess to her soon,,,now knowing those plans, why did you approach her!!! Suho blurted out..

“what? You know that I took her to her room! They why did you let me do it my own? You just had to help me that time so that the rumor didn’t goes out like that!!! And you just pretend that you know nothing,,why? Are you afraid that you will be scolded with the company too? Kris yell, scream and shout,,gritting his teeth while remembering how he endure the rumor and had to take the consequences and then get along with the plans..

“if you are not that stupid knowing that I have plans for her, you didn’t go to her and make that stupid scandal. But you are just an idiot who don’t think well and just know how to get someone’s attention~~~ are you? You know that I like her kris, you know it…suho confronted, he knows that he was wrong from keeping what he knows about that time but his mind is not functioning rightfully that time. The rumor came out so he just thought of saving her when the right time comes, but he didn’t expected that kris will really develops his feelings towards the girl knowing how kris felt irritated and mad to her.

“that is just an accident…that’s a misunderstanding!, if you helped us out then, maybe that scandal didn’t get worst and everything is still in the right place! So whose stupid now..calling me stupid!! You, you are the stupid here, if you act like a good leader, maybe you saved her from this mess but no, you let th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter