SEVENTEEN

It's Every Little Thing You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun with his brothers, after their noona left, were about to enter an accessories stall when he saw his phone have 3 messages received already 15 minutes ago from sarah, as well saw several miscalls from her. He was about to dial the umber when a call came. The girl told this boys that she’s done already. He went to his brothers to inform them. They needed to spend another 15 minutes since the design that chanyeol had picked needs to get a new one due to the broken parts of the displayed one..

“yahhh…faster,,,noona is waiting outside..it’s too dangerous if fans seen her…sehun brag uneasy..

“wait okay…chanyeol said and rushed to the counter to get his order…

“aigoo..why don’t you buy it next time…we’re all dead if kris hyung knows that we let her go alone…sehun hit chanyeol on the back…

“haisssttt..it’s done okay, it’s done…chanyeol hissed and paid for the merchandise…

They rushed outside, exited the shopping mall but when baekhyun is about to call their noona, they saw the coffee shop that sarah had instructed them to go filled with lots of people holding exo pictures, squeezing together while some staff of the said coffee shop were trying to control the chaos.

“oh my God..this is dangerous..I told you,,there are fans,,sehun mumbled with jaw dropped..

“that’s noona..beakhyun exclaimed..

“what do we do now? This is hilarious,,how can we get her…chanyeol wonder..

Two white vans stopped in front of them, they stepped aback and waited until the doors were open, revealing all the members.

“hey!! We’re calling you…it’s time to go home. Manager hyung told us to stop by here since he has an important errand to do..luhan speaks first..

The three were speechless and their face were blank. Hyung, they uttered in chorus with worried faces..

“where’s sarah? Kris gets out of the van and asked..

“why only three of you here? Where is she?..xiumin questioned..

“hyung.. She’s over there..sehun pointed to the coffee shop that has a bunch of squeezing people inside, startled..

“what is she doing in there?! Kris raise his voice this time widening his eyes while talking to the youngest.

“she met a friend,,we didn’t know that they exited the mall~~baekhyun explains but was cut when kris stop him ..

“is she the cause of that commotion in there? Luhan questioned, xiumin went to their drivers, and kris just face palm himself.

“ye~ye~yeah,, well she is..we saw her a while ago,, chanyeol answered, trembling and shaking..

“hyung I’m sorry..we didn’t know this will happen..sehun apologize..help him hyung, please…he plead and tears starts to wells down his cheeks..

No one had spoken, xiumin who was talking with their drivers had stopped and his eyes grew wide, all didn’t able to stop the girl’s fiance, kris walked hiding his face with his hand heading to the coffee shop, bravely taking the dangerous path towards the troubled fiance. Sehun tried to run after when luhan stopped him.

“Get inside the van now. Fans will notice that we are all here. Luhan told everyone and they obeyed as what instructed by their hyung.

The two drivers went to follow the boy and xiumin asked for assistance to the guards of the shopping mall and immediately followed the member before reaching the inside.

 

***********

 

Sarah feeling nervous, shaking and couldn’t able to escaped from this bunch of crazy fans. Fans still squeezing and asking random questions about her and kris,  but she can’t give any answers, which is the reason why this fans tries to get near her and still bombarded her with lots of curiosity.

She shut her eyes and pray that someone will come to rescue her. Kris is the person who she could think of right now but no, no, as in no, it can’t be, since his fiance is one of the reason of this fury by fans.

Moments later as tears came down from her eyes and beads of sweat begun to form all over her face, oxygen is diminishing that suffocates her, and vision started to get blurry as well as noises continue to drum on her ears, kris showed up with braveness behind this crazy fans, with him xiumin and the two drivers behind them plus the three guards from the mall.

Fans started to cream and finally left the girl who was threatening to fall down and losing her senses. They were pushing against each other to get near the two members of their idol exo, kris and xiumin. The guards and the drivers attentively guarded the two until they approach the girl who looked weak that moment.

Kris run in race towards his girl as xiumin tag behind him. Sarah fell on the chair with her trembling knees, weak body and sweaty face. She’s an actress, model and most especially a singer who have thousands of fans too or even a million but she never experience this kind of chaos wherein fans could able to kill idols with their uncooperative behavior.

Kris bent to see his girl’s face. He wiped the sweats that runs on her face. It’s okay now, he uttered in a very low tone, much to be heard by the weak fiance.

“we have to get out in here….xiumin spoke focused on the girl who almost lose senses in a few minutes..

“I can’t stand…sarah said as she bit her lower lip while looking still to the crowd…

“it’s okay,,kris said and ruffled his girl’s hair…

The two members lift the girl slowly. Kris guarded her by wrapping his arms around her shoulder while sarah grasp around his waist, whereas xiumin guarded the other side of the girl. They safely escaped to the crowd though they were pushed and pull by the fans. 

The other members kept silent inside the tinted van. They alerted themselves when they saw fans tag behind the three, worried and nervous at the same time. Sehun was silent as well as baekhyun and chanyeol, shocked for what is happening.

Finally all were safe and the van left the place immediately. Sarah is shocked still from that chaos. She heaved a sigh once in a while without words spoken, just like how the boys kept their tongue tied and waits for the girl to speak.

“noona….sehun finally broke the silence..

“we’re sorry..we didn’t know that there are fans…baekhyun followed..

“and we didn’t know you went outside the mall..chanyeol added, readying their selves to be scolded by their hyung..

“it’s my fault for not answering your call..sehun lowered his head while saying so guiltily..

Sarah just look at the three boys. She forced a smile to them and then look outside the window. I never thought you experience this kind of treatment from fans, she talked. I thought those in the articles on net were just exaggerations, she added and sighed deeply again.

“I’m sorry that you have to experience like this… xiumin spoke who is sitting on the front seat.

“now I know, its too dangerous to get out my own..she concluded..

“I’m really sorry noona,,this won’t hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter