TWELVE

It's Every Little Thing You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The show ended successfully , kris is not feeling so well, he catched  a cold last night and it was obvious on the show, all members were worried but kris did his best for the fan meeting event. He dances well and sang his part beautifully and synchronized. They proceed on the fansign event after the short program and he always wears his smile all the time.

“hyung,,is kris hyung okay? Beakhyun asked the oldest brother xiumin who happened to be beside him…

“ahmm..maybe,,,just don’t mind him,,..as xiumin answered while looking at kris…

The fansign reach the last person and they all stood up to thank them and bow to them. They exited the hall and kris immediately took out his phone and calls someone not even minding his cough and runny nose.

“hyung,, manager wants to talk to you,,tao came calling him to inform.

Kris cuts down the phone and didn’t able to wait for the call to be answered. He then went quickly to the manager. He stood in front of the manager and just waited for him to talk.

“you’re sick,,you have colds..how many times will I advice you that don’t catch a cold or fall sick whenever you have shows or schedule? What happen,,when you left the hotel you are fine and healthy,but why all of a sudden?..manager started to nag furious but then worried..

“ahmm i got soaked by the rain,,im sorry hyung…kris just admitted and apologize and keeps sneezing after..

“I’ll let this slide for now,,so how’s sarah?,,,manager sighed and asked while patting the shoulder of the boy, he knows that the two aren‘t in good terms actually…

“she’s fine..we’re fine,,we talked already…kris gave an assuring answer.

“okay that’s good,,,you’ll getting married in a month,, a temporary schedule for that came out already, a temporary so you better behave before lee soo man will find out that you are not in good terms with your future wife,,,the changes of it will depend on your schedule..manager informed him…take your medicine as soon as we arrive at the hotel,,rest well since our flight back to korea is tomorrow lunch..he added..

“ahh hyung, you didn’t booked us for separate flight?..he questioned as he furrowed his brows..

“no,, it’s hard to get flights because of the weather,,it’s rainy season so most of the flights were cancelled..manager told and just left after poking the in between brows of the boy..

Kris lean unto the wall and sighed, he put his phone on his ear again after dialing a number. The phone he was calling is busy. And so he slid his phone back to his pocket when the manager calls them that they need to go.

They needed to strive again their selves in passing the crowd of fans waiting outside the building before reaching the shuttle. Thankfully they finally passed the crowded area and able to breath well as they sited on the bus.

Sehun and baekhyun run towards kris who is sitting at the back, all three of them exchange gazes to each other, the impatient kris frowned as he waits for the two to speak out what their purpose in getting in front of him. But the two just keeps on elbowing each other as if they are hesitant to reveal something.

“okay, since I don’t want to ruin my good mood today, just wake me up when you think you are ready to spit out your problems..I’m not feeling well too alright??..kris calmly told the two and covered his face with his jacket after..

“ahh hyung…I want to go to sarah noona..bring us to her.. Sehun whined while saying it in loud voice..

Kris raise his brow and stare to the two pouts in front of him. And all the other members joined the two now in waiting for the reply.

“don’t try to be cute in front of me,,and please go back to all your businesses and don’t look at me like that,,,that won’t work on me,,,just wait for her tonight, she’ll be coming back to the hotel I‘m sure or if not, you can see her tomorrow at the flight…kris said and smirked to everyone,,..

Everyone sighed and broke their gaze to the older.

“but hyung please… baekhyun made a puppy eyes while pulling the sleeves of his brother…

“manager hyung told me to rest….kris reasoned out and to sum it up he refused again..

“But you’re not going to be tired, we promise,,let’s go there,,we want to see her house…sehun insisted  while shaking the older’s arm…

“her house is huge, her room is on the first floor, I didn’t able to go upstairs so i don’t know what’’s in there.. She has two sisters..what else~~~ahmmm~~~ kris dictates and think for whatever else he can say while tapping his chin..

“hyung please let’s just go there..!!! Sehun shouted and grimaced like a sulking 10 year old boy who wants  to go to a park…

Kris had taken aback for the sudden volume up of the youngest. Baekhyun then stood up and pester the manager about going to their noona’s house.

“kris! What is this? Manager hyung shouted from the front seat….

“aehhh I don’t know,, they want to visit sarah..I can’t contact her,, her phone is busy always..kris shouted back and goes back to his supposedly nap while on their way to the hotel..

“aigoo,, this kids..yahh suho take care of this…xiumin, luhan,,what are you doing,,you’re the older,,take them with you..manager hyung commanded, irate and annoyed since he himself is busy with browsing on net.

“hyung. Let’s just go there,they will not stop until you grant their wish….suho spoke…

“that’s…right hyung…luhan and xiumin agreed while making a thumbs up to the others..

“aigoo. arasseo!!! Manager hyung yelled and messed his hair…haistt I want to rest but I can’t rest because of this kids…he added annoyingly..

“if in case you need the address,,here~~ kris held out the phone he borrowed from the manager and went back to sleep..

But unfortunately kris can’t be at ease. His younger brothers keeps on shaking him and asking “what” whenever they pass by something that is unfamiliar to them. He scratch his head and  just joined the others to watch outside the shuttle. All are excited. He is also excited but then suddenly felt nervous as if he’s bringing his whole family to meet the future bride.

Just an hour later the shuttle stopped all of a sudden and they all squeezed on their seats. All flinch in their seats and groaned as the other’s heads hits the glass window of the bus and others had to press their beautiful faces on the seat in front of them. Kris had to exit the shuttle first and rang the gate. Good thing it took only a minute and the gate swung open. A young lady appeared on the gate.

“owh hi,,it’s you..come in..the young lady invites awkwardly..

“ahmmm..can you call sarah to go out first?… kris shyly asked..

The young lady agreed immediately after noticing the bunch of boys squeezing inside the bus and went inside to call her sister quickly. Few minutes later, sarah appeared on the gate wearing an excited grin on her face. The moment her sister says that kris is in the gate and wanted her to go out, he rushed towards the gate in splash.

“hi..kris waved to her..

“why don’t you go inside? Are you waiting for the rain to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter