TWENTY

It's Every Little Thing You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris made his time more busier like practicing everyday and exhausting himself to avoid torturing his self from missing her. It’s been three months and all they can do is talked through phone and see each other through web cams. Until their preparations for their concerts in some selected countries was announced and Philippines is one of the luckiest country in their list.

Two weeks before their flights to country by country, he had to stopped calling her fiance since he became busy and the fact that he will able to meet her again when they arrived in the girls country.

Tough moments between them and tough moments between his rival had passed. Maybe.

Suho didn’t asked for sarah again and did focus to her duty as the leader and became focused to his career.

They were at the practice room when everyone fell on the floor due to tiredness. Kris look at his phone screen and stare at it for a couple of minutes while heaving a deep sigh repeatedly.

“aren’t you calling her? Again? Suho spoke form her side.

“why? You will call her if I don’t? kris sat up and face the leader, asking just like he feel threatened by it.

“why would I tell you..suho said, standing with a laugh and shook his head.. You’re paranoid…he told him with a pat on the shoulder and leave..

“hyung…why are you not calling noona lately? Can you call her now? We miss her already..sehun came to him with baekhyun and kai, followed by the other members, pestering their hyung..

“Kris,,call her or else you won’t able to sleep tonight because of those annoying puppies around you…xiumin shouted from the other side of the practice room…

“I read that she have her mall shows this days, including today, promoting her new album..and her guest is,,what is his name? ge~~Gerald? Isn’t that her ex-lover…luhan whose with xiumin said and mock..they both laugh..

“stop it!!! Sarah will not come back to him,,she’ll come back to me okay? I trust her, you two moron out there?!! kris hissed to them..

“hyung!!!! The members pestered him, but he run and left everyone.

He walked to the hallway wearing his cold face with his hands on his pockets. Agitated from what he heard from uhan and from what suho had behaved a while ago.

 

***********

 

The day of their flight came but he felt nervous suddenly, not because of the concert but because of something else. They were sitting comfortably inside the plane when someone came and approach him..

“hi..if you still remember me? The person talked and sat beside him.

“hi~~ahmm…we met before? Kris response into a question..

“sarah’s ex-boyfriend? Gerald..he said and introduce himself..

“ahhh yeah..I’m sorry..I was just, I didn’t recognize you since it’s been a long time…kris apologized..

“heading to the Philippines? Gerald asked..

“yeah..but why are you~~~ kris replied and wonder…

“connecting flight..I went to London for a show but we didn’t get a direct flight..Gerald told…

“you are in London? I thought you are one of sarah’s guest in her mall shows? Kris wonder again and look at luhan who was sitting on her other side..

“ahhh no,,actually I was supposedly her guest but because of my schedule I had to reject it..Gerald answered…anyway,,nice to see you again,,I have to go back to my seat..he added and left..

“luhan? Kris called.

“I’m sleeping,,,luhan answered and pretend to snore…

Kris chuckled after squeezing luhan’s nose. The plane boarded and in few hours they landed safely to the Philippines that makes his heart beats in race again. He’s actually excited but he could feel the nervous in him.

They exited the plane after they fix their selves. He, as being nervous keeps on blowing air from his mouth.

“hey..are you okay? Suho came to him and asked before they followed the other members..

“yes why? He replied and cleared his throat, making sure to keep his nervousness..

“you look pale don’t deny it…I am your leader whenever we are all together and I make sure to keep my eyes in each of you..suho chuckled and tap him on the shoulder.

“ahmm he’s nervous,,luhan interrupted and pursed his lips when he saw kris stabbing a sharp glare to his baby face..

“really..for the concert? Ahhhh because of her? Suho mocked. He sighed, until now he can’t mention that name..

“her..do you still have feelings for her? You never and you hate mentioning or hearing sarah’s name..kris furrowed his brows and look at the leader who suddenly change his face..

“yes I do have,,wae,,,can’t I? suho laughed and left…

“the hell..why is he telling me that again? Does he really still have his feelings to her? I thought he forgot about it already..Kris hissed and gestured to hit the leader..

“maybe… luhan mocked and walked fast through him..

He scratch his head, what is he talking about? He mumbled while exiting the plane.

They disembark and waited for the shuttle, fans, even medias are there, waiting for them. They walked waving with their smiles.

And finally they breathed as they reach the shuttle safely, they gave disappointments for the fans since no one had the chance to touch them or get near them, but in case for their safety they had to do strict securities. Everyone waved outside the shuttle as they pass by the fans in front of the airport. But not kris, he was just sighing and sighing non stop thinking about what suho had just told him and the fact that how can he able to meet her now, call her and inform her or just visit her at home.? He messed his hair in desperate.

It’s only 9 am since they arrived at the hotel where they will be staying. He tried to dial his girl’s number but it was off. He can’t feel at ease at all until the manager told them that they need to check the stage they will be using for tonight. They all went there. It was already lunch time and still he can’t contact her. Until the time has come and they were all preparing for the event. And their phones were confiscated by their managers. He sighed and the show starts.

 

**********

 

On the other hand, sarah needed to fly in Cebu for her last mall show and promotion, she saw the airport, crowded, she knows that today is her fiance’s as well as her brothers flight for a concert as what the news had said and promotions in some music stores on every malls that she goes. She’s still upset for not receiving a call from him for 2 weeks already.

She covered her face and headed to the counter to check in. Some  of the fans had glance unto her, eo! Isn’t that sarah? One of the fans shouted, some caught the attention but some didn’t mind. She just wave and gestured them to be quiet. Fans just nodded in understanding and goes back to where exo are.

She run inside so that exo members wont notice her presence in the airport. Smiling. She flew to Cebu without meeting them. Begun her cd signing, fans were happy taking pictures of her and even inform her about exo coming to manila. She just smile at them.

She went back home at night, tired and sleepy…

“ate (eonnie)..exo are here? Her younger sister run to her and said..

“what? They are here? Where? She was surprised and search the house…

“no..I mean they came to Philippines for a concert….her little sister pursed her lips with a small grin..

“hayyysss..don’t shocked me like that,,I thought they are here in the house!…she said and nudged her in the head..

“woooww..I’m sorry okay,,I was just excited…you didn’t watch their concert? You haven’t met yet? You didn’t talk to him yet? The young sister pestered her..

“we haven’t met. He hadn’t call me okay,,so stop pestering me,,I’m tired and feel dizzy…she said and flop on the sofa while massaging her temple..

“okay,,rest well…don’t worry my brother-in-law will call you after the concert..trust me…her sister teased and run away..

She went to her room and washed immediately, it’s only 7 in the evening yet her eyes were pulling down. She fell asleep after while staring at her phone screen.

 

***********

 

Exo successfully ended their concert and headed to the hotel after, it’s pass nine in the evening when they arrived to their rooms. Kris was holding his phone but the thought of calling her and not calling her debates at the back of his mind.

“hyung..can you take me there? He called their manager and asked..

“where? The manger asked not interested..

“sarah’s house..he answered…

“it’s too late already,,,she’s in the airport this morning,,you didn’t saw her? The manager told..

“what? She’s there? Why you didn’t told me? Haissttt.. Kris shouted..

“I saw her too, some fans mention her…suho said with  smirk…

“mwo? Tssshh…kris chuckled..

“yes..I saw her too,, and she gestured the fans to keep quiet…lay added..

“you did saw her..why you didn’t inform me!!! Kris yell..

“well.. Just…suho shrugged and looked away.

“hyung come on,,if you won’t take me there,,I’ll take a taxi and go there my own..kris insisted and threatened

“aigoo..if you want to die then do that..manager hit him on the arm..

“please….kris begged…

“can I go too? Sehun interrupted..

“no..just stay here…manager told the youngest..follow me..manager said to kris, sehun pouted, kris smiled and tag behind him.

 

************

 

It’s 1 in the midnight. Sarah moved and reach the edge of her bed, she felt cold and opened her one eye to pull her blanket but she saw an image sitting on her small sofa few steps away from the bed. As she shifted on the bed, she fell on the floor, hitting his first going on the floor, she tried to crawl back to bed  and save herself from falling, but sadly, she indeed fell her on totally. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter