THIRTEEN

It's Every Little Thing You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the phone beeps and kris had to check on it, I‘m coming, that’s what the message said. And in just few minutes the door where they are staying opened revealing the manager.

The manager took their luggage but kris is still waiting for the girl to answer regarding on what was he questioned a while ago.

Sarah just smile and lock his hand to the boy saying, it’s just nothing. She held that hand tightly and walk out from the room to follow the manager.

Kris believed in her, he smiled back and that grip on his hand serves as a relief in his heart but his mind kept that curiosity because he knows that his brother is keeping his feelings towards this girl.

Sarah felt guilty for lying to his husband, now that they both know their heart for each other, she felt like she’s keeping a secret to his lover. But she can’t tell what suho had confessed to her. She can’t bear to see the two fight against one another. If kris will know it, he might get mad to suho. Not knowing that before she got that confession from suho, kris already know about.

Kris fell asleep while they are on the van heading to the dorm. Breathing so heavy. Sarah furrowed her brows when she notice the boy seems in such pain or something. She flatted her palm on the guy’s forehead to check the temperature but before she could speak to the manager to tell, kris woke up and flinch a little.

“eo..aren’t we home yet? He asked when he glance outside the window…

“ahmmm not yet, but almost there…sarah replied…

“are you okay? Kris asked the girl whose face sunk and worries draws all over her face..

“yeah I’m fine,,,you? Are you alright? You look pale…..sarah response with a slight squeeze to his hand…

“ahhmmm yeah,,just a little bit tired maybe and I have colds..kris answered and bit his lips to give them a color, hopeless because he‘s really pale and sick…

“I see.. Sarah said and din’t bother to ask again though she already knows that his husband is sick for sure…

They finally reach the dorm. Kris immediately gets out of the van and walk towards his room not even waiting for the girl to come out. He headed to his room and didn’t mind the people approaching to him. All he wants to do now is rest on his bed and sleep that sickness he’s feeling right now.

Sarah walks in after kris. She was greeted by the boys that was ignored by kris. They all asked what happen to their brother but sarah can’t comment about it due to worries she have now.

“sehun,,,she calls… can you bring me some medicine for flu? Bring it to your kris hyung room…she said..

“de? Why? Kris hyung is sick? Sehun asked..

“yes..but he didn’t told me,,,she answered and went to the kitchen to get some water and towel.

Sarah knock on kris’ room and sehun run towards her. Both waited for the door to open. Few seconds later the door swung opened and she was led by xiumin inside without asking. Tao and chen by then who were playing video games stood up and left their joy sticks.

“noona. What is that? Chen asked pointing to the basin that sarah is holding on both hands…

“where is kris? She asked when she notice kris is not in his bed…

“in the bathroom,,,tao answered..

Kris then came out from the bathroom and asked what’s happening. The boys didn’t answer because they are also waiting for the girl’s words to say what is happening.

Sarah puts down the basin on the side table and went closer to her husband and take him in the bed.

“what is this?..kris asked still wondering followed by his sneeze…

“just lay on your bed..next time if you are sick, telling me has no costs, it‘s free, don’t let me find out myself…sarah speaks that leaves an o-shape to the boys’ mouth..

“kris you’re sick? You didn’t told us again?..xiumin confronted..

“hayyyssss.. It’s just a simple runny nose….kris chuckled but his face looks like in such a pain..

“that’s a stupid reason to keep what you feel right now kris…I know when a person has a fever or not..so get lay now and let me do what I think is better for you…sarah commanded and grab the towel that was soak on the warm water with alcohol, she squeeze it and immediately pat it to his husband‘s face and all..

Kris obeyed but he’s still protesting, he hates being a bother to anyone so he always keep it to himself. “I said I’m fine and nothing to worry, I’ll be fine after I sleep enough… he told but after that he keep on sneezing again.

“chen, can you get the porridge I made in the kitchen?..sarah told…

“de…chen quickly replied and run…

“get used to it…kris never told us whenever he’s sick..xiumin talked…

“I just hate it when someone is worrying okay…kris spat out..

“what’s the use of having someone beside you if you don’t want to be cared by them…now that im going to be your wife. Are you still planning to keep that behavior? sarah said almost scolding the sick in front of her, actually scolding him..

“are you nagging on me now? Kris sat up and asked..

“I’m not nagging,,,I’m just telling you..I told you to lay down, you idiot..sarah hissed and hit him on the head..

“ahhh,,my head hurts,,,haissttt,,kris winced in pain and just lay back, but somehow he likes it, he likes what his wife is doing….

“aigoo….xiumin shook his head and went to his bed..

“noona,, if I get sick, will you care for me like this? Sehun interrupted and sited beside his noona..

“of course,,sarah replied and ruffled the younger’s hair..

“sehun, can you go now…kris told and gave the younger a death glare..

“it’s not time to get jealous kris…sarah commented and laughed….sehun stuck his tongue out and hide behind her..

“I’m not jealous okay…kris denied and heaved a sigh…

On the other hand, down stairs, chen is searching where the porridge that her noona is talking. He lift every lid that was on the top of the stove until he found it and quickly transfer it to the bowl.

“hey what are you looking…baekhyun and chanyeol came…

“wahhhh porridge,,can I have some? Baekhyun giggles and ready to dig a spoon on it..

“you can’t…chen shove the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter