TEN

It's Every Little Thing You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris gets out of the waiting room after he listened to Sarah’s interaction to the show she was in. He walked blankly on the hallway, there is still 30 minutes before the show will start, he walk to refresh himself, he doesn’t know where to go but somewhat he felt relieved wile just walking. He reach the vendo machine and lean his forehead on the side as he thought of his wife’s words and those tears came to her eyes.

Sarah’s interview:

“Welcome back sarah g…the mc said with wide smile on the face.

“yes..thank you,,she replied with her signatured smile and laughed to all and to the audience..

“so you came back alone? How’s life in korea,,,or how’s life being a married woman…will you stay here for good or you are just visiting? I was glad and happy when your manager told us that you’re back…and owh by the way sorry for this sudden invitation to you…The mc asked a bunch of questions at a time..

“that’s a lot of questions,,,she laughed with his gayish gesture of hand and tone and everyone laughs too..okay,,first of all,, I’m just visiting here and yeah if you heard my hus~~band’s group is having a fan meeting here, that’s what I know, I don’t know the other schedules, I’m not the type of wife who brag about everything, you can just watch them,,,she joked as he flip her shiny beautiful hair..

“aha..you know how to promote your husband’s show huh…the mc joked too…

“of course~~~! I should, because he is my husband,,,sarah replied with her joking wide eyes…anyway, go back to where we stop…she continued..about the life in korea.,,it’s~it’s fine I think..korea is beautiful…I~~ I live well with my husband too,,happy and they all like me,,,I feel like I am living in a house full of little brothers, im sure their fans envy me so much,,but don’t hate me please.,,

“you dont live separately? The mc asked, eager to know everything,

“since they are still rookies they all live in the same house, and of course he has no house in korea since he is a Chinese,,,but anyway,,I usually alone when they all have schedules, it’s fun you know,,I feel like I am a princess surrounded by little princes and of course my prince.,,he explains..

“so are you really happy? You don’t have any hard times? I mean,, I heard that all your projects were cancelled and don’t you miss it? Your career, your life? The mc seriously gave her a question that is hard to her..

“aahm that thing.  Sarah bit her lips and bit her inside cheeks,,,she smiled and sighed,,,ahmmm yeah,,I miss it, I really want to sing,,really want to act,, I want to make concerts,,,I miss everything,,,she continued and nearly tear up,,,But~~ I think it’s time for me to rest since my husband can earn a lot of money,,she continued as she joked,,Not wanted to show everyone that she’s having a hard time living with strangers,,,it’s just more than two months but it’s like a two years already..

“yeah I heard your husband is popular in every continent,,so any message for him? Who knows he’s watching right now…

“ah de..I have nothing to say more but I just wish you’ll  do well. I’m always here, I’m always waiting,,you just have to come with me,,and don’t worry much about me,,all I wish for is for your better,,good luck to your fan meeting,,,,she said on national television as she gave her final wave to the camera and to the audience,,


Kris is puzzled, what are those words? Is she sincere about those? Is she  really waiting for him? Is she really wants the best for him? For them both? Or those are just for public image? Lots of questions molds at the back of his mind, but then he was happy at least Sarah didn’t say that they were just force to get married. But on a deepest part of his mind, he felt guilty for dragging the girl in this situation and take away her happiness. It’s not that he forced her because they both didn’t plan the marriage but only one person is sacrificing and that’s his wife-to-be..

He pointed every bottles on the vendo when he realize he doesn’t have the money with him. He hit his head and shut his eyes, how could he possibly get what he wants to drink if he didn’t ask money from his manager. He lean his forehead again on the clear window blocking all the displayed products..

“don’t have money? A girl’s voice spoke behind..

“de?,,he jumped and look at that voice immediately..

“you want one? She asked…

“eo..de…he answered fixing his sight to the girl…

“coffee? She asked as she gets in front of the machine..

“are you alright? Kris suddenly asked not breaking his sight to the girl..

“why? Did you watched?,, she asked handling the can of coffee to the boy..

“I just saw some part…kris replied and looked away as he lift the ring of the can to open and gulp it quickly..

“I’m alright… you have your show here? Sarah followed with the question..

“yeah in 15 minutes…he answered....

“so you will not fix your make up, you are sweating,,,sarah said and laughed..

“de? Ani..ahmm yeah I will..I should go maybe…he said suddenly felt shaking,,

“come on…you don’t have much time left, I’ll fix it for you..sarah offered as she led him to the bench on the hallway..

Kris sat down as his girl just stood in front of him and started to retouch his make up and fix some of his messed up strands of hair.

“why are you doing this? Are you doing this just for me? Kris asked holding the popstar’s wrist.

Sarah stopped as she looked down to the hand holding her wrist. This is an awkward moment but she felt like this is supposedly what she is doing to her husband-to-be, taking care of him and giving him a lot of attention. But then how can she do that if this boy himself is turning his back from her. This is a rare moment. Traveling alone with him, sitting beside him in the airplane felt good to her. Taking care of him like this and surprisingly the boy didn’t refused.

“can’t I? you hate it..sarah asked in response and pulled away his hands from the boy’s face and slid back the cosmetics she used for retouching the make up…

“don’t overdo everything..he said and paused…thank you for the coffee.. We’ll be at the hotel after our performance..kris said and turn around as he left her behind..

Sarah is astounded, did she do something wrong again? Is he mad again? The questions never leaved her mind, always. She always asked herself why she keeps on doing things for him that in return it turns out like it’s all mistakes but she never felt of regretting everything. 

“sarah?  A voice calls for her..he sighed and turned around with a forced smile..

 

*********


Kris was shocked to what he did. He clenched his fist and walk faster like he is in  marathon, rushing to reach their dressing room. He sat on the couch as he face palm himself, frustrated and feeling guilty especially when he remembers the girl’s facial expression, disappointed face.

“Okay kids…your turn soon, the show started and you will be performing after the game

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter