Chapter 9

Once by Your Side

" Make she agree on this . This is our chance to build our reputation back ! " .  That was what his CEO told him just now . And as a someone that work under his management , he really have to obey his CEO . After coming out from CEO room , he go to the room where Kara practice their vocal . 

" Jiyoung ah , i need to see you for a while ", he said with serious look . Jiyoung nodded and follow his step to outside .

" Why , oppa ?? ", she looked at her manager . " Is anything happened ?? ". 

Her manager release a heavy sigh . He really dont have any idea why it must be Jiyoung . She such in young age but why she has to be the victim of this kind of thing . " Jiyoung ah , CEO want you to do something for the sake of our company . Im sorry but i have to make you agree on this ", he said while handing her a document .

" What is this ?? ". She take the document from his manager's hand and analyzed it . It cant be...?! Her eyes widened .

*********

Oppa , dont you miss me ?? She looked at her phone , waiting for Myungsoo to call her . Eventhough Suzy know that it will not be happen but , she still waiting for him . Hoping that Myungsoo will call or message her . 

" Seems like you are in deep thinking ", Kikwang greet her with a bottle of soft drink on his hand . " Take this . You must be thirsty ", Kikwang give the soft drink to her .

" Thank you , oppa ", she smile to him . 

Then Kikwang make his way to sit beside Suzy . " So , what make you in such a deep thinking ?? ", he asked . 

" Nothing too much . Just thinking of someone ". She trying to be honest with Kikwang . 

" Someone ??? Your boyfriend ?? ", Kikwang guessing . " I seems so ". He said as he saw Suzy expression changed . 

Suzy startled . She really dont know that Kikwang will comes with that words . What should i do with this ?? 

" Kikwang ssi , Suzy ssi , rest time is over . We have to start our recording in few minutes more ", said the one of WGM's staff .

" Okay ! We will be there in a while ", Kikwang replied to him . " Lets go . We need to finish this recording . Cheer up ", he patted her back . 

Then both of them continue their WGM recording which is placed in Jeju .

*********

" Yahh , Kim Myungsoo . Are you serious with that thing ?? ", Sunggyu said while sitting beside . Myungsoo who is playing guitar just sitting still and not responding to Sunggyu's question . " Yahh !! Reply my question !!! ", Sunggyu shout to him . 

Myungsoo was taken back after hearing Sunggyu shouting to him . " Hyung !! You just sitting beside me . I still can hear without you shouting at me ".

" I thought you lose your hearing sense after making that decision ", Sunggyu and that managed to make Myungsoo smile . " So , tell me about that . Are you really serious ?? ".

" I just.... ", as he want to speak more , his phone suddenly ringing . Look !! She is calling me right now . Before picking up his phone , Myungsoo make Sunggyu to leave the room by pushing him outside .

" Yeoboseyo ". He answered the phone .

" Yahh , thank you so much !!!!!!! ", Jiyoung thanked him for agreeing on her plan .

" No need to thank me . Before you signing the document , there are something that need our agreement first ".

" So you want us to meet ?? I got free time now ".

" Okay , lets meet at the cafe that we met for the first time . And one more thing , dont forget to bring the document together with you ".

" Okay , see you there ".

This is for the first time she call without being drunk . He chuckled . After getting himself ready , he get out from his room .

" Yah , Myungsoo , where are you going ?? ", Sunggyu come to his front and block his way . " You cant leave this house unless you answered my question first ".

" Hyung , since when you behave childish like this ?? ". Myungsoo getting annoyed with his leader . 

" Since i was born !!! ", he replied to Myungsoo confidently . " Stop asking stupid question , just answered me !! ".

Haishhhh .This guy really annoying !! He hissing . " Im going out to meet my wife . Is that enough for you ?? ". Myungsoo told him before take his step , leaving house to meet with Jiyoung . 

*********