Chapter 3

Once by Your Side

She waited outside  with a cup of coffee in her hand . She glared at her watch before taking a sip of her drink . Its nearly to 2 am . What takes the doctor so long ?? I dont think that he got in serious injury . Then she put the drink beside her and takes out her phone . As she unlock the screen phone , her picture with Kikwang comes out . It was their picture when they were celebrating their second anniversary months ago . By looking at the picture , it told that they were very happy at that time . But now , there is no such thing . The happiness that they thought will bring them together forever was just a unfulfilled dream . 

" Jiyoung ssi ". As Jiyoung heard that , she quickly put off her phone in her pocket and walked to the doctor . " Is he okay ? ", she asked .

" He just need a lot of rest and tomorrow he can discharged ", said the doctor . 

" It is a good thing that he is okay . By the way , thank you so much ", Jiyoung thanked him . After the doctor leaves her , she stepped in to the special room that Myungsoo was lied down . She herself request to the doctor to place him in the special room . She do that for the fact that  Kim Myungsoo is a famous member of famous group called Infinite . She really acknowledge how popular the group is . 

" Miss ", a nurse comes to her . " This is his belongings ", she give her Myungsoo's phone and jacket . " Ahh , thank you ", Jiyoung take the phone and placed it beside Myungsoo while her arm holding the jacket .  The nurse smile to her and comes out from the room . 

Now , the room just left with Jiyoung and Myungsoo .  The surrounding is not as awkward as what Jiyoung think since Myungsoo was in his deep sleep . She standing beside Myungsoo and her eyes start to analyze him . He is not in serious state as what she think except for his hand was bandaged . 

" You are so mean !! ".

Jiyoung widened her eyes . Is that for me ?? She looked at Myungsoo . He didnt even open his eyes . Was he ...??

" You are so mean for ignoring my feel . How could you be with other guy ".

Tears comes out from Myungsoo's eyes . Jiyoung seem startled as she saw that . Was he also experienced the same thing as me ?? The sympathy feeling comes inside her heart . She then comes nearer to Myungsoo and wiped off his tears . 

" Dont worry . Just dont lose your hope and fight for you love ". Jiyoung whispered to him and slightly patted his shoulder . Because i also will fight for my love . She smiled .

" Appeuji annhi..manhi keokjeong dwae..." . Suddenly , her phone ringing . " Unnie ", Jiyoung answered her called . " Really ? Okay , i will be there !! ", she ended her call and get out from the room rushingly . 

 

*********

" Suzy ah , please !! I still need you ", Myungsoo held Suzy hand , begging to her .

" I cant oppa ! "

" Why ???? "

" I already have feeling for him . Im sorry oppa "

" You are so mean !! "

" Oppa , please dont be like this . Let off my hand  ", Suzy cried out , hoping for understanding from Myungsoo . 

" No !!! "

" Its ended now oppa . Its ended ". Myungsoo let off her hand slowly as he heard that words from Suzy . " Im sorry oppa "

He looked in front of him . Suzy was faded away from his sight slowly .

" You are so mean for ignoring my feel . How could you be with other guy ". He cried .

Suddenly someone comes to him and wiped off his tears . Her face was blurred . Who is this ?? Why i cant see it clearly ??

" Dont worry . Just dont lose your hope and fight for you love ".

He quickly opened his eyes . No one was there . Was that a dream ??

" Haenboghagetjiman..neoreul wihae gideohalkke.." . He realized that his phone was ringing and quickly searched for it . 

" Hello ". He answered the question . " Where are you right now ??", his manager asked him . He looked at his surrounding . Since when i was here ?? Who brought me here ?? " I was in hospital ", he replied to his manager . He was taken aback as he heard his manager shouted to him . " Hyung , stop shouting at me , just quickly come here to pick me up ", he ended the phone call .

This is really weird .  He looked around him and his look ended on his body . Wait !! Where is my jacket ???????

 

*********

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note : sorry for the short update . kind of lacking some ideas TT . by the way , i do read your comments and something just suprised me . so many kiyoung shipper :)) thankyu my subbies :))