Chapter 11

Once by Your Side

Today is the important day for Jiyoung as this is her first recording We Got Married . She feel so excited and at the same time , she feel so thankful to Myungsoo as he agree with her plan . While waiting for her make up to be done , she get her phone and start typing message to Myungsoo .

" Good luck for our first recording . Hopefully it will turn well . Fighting ! ". She send the message to him . Few seconds later , she got reply from Myungsoo .

" You too ! " . She read out the message . Okay , Kang Jiyoung !! Lets do this till the end and get your Kikwang back !! 

" Annyeonghaseyo , Jiyoung ssi ". The We Got Married producer comes to her . Jiyoung bow to him and greet him back . " I just want to tell you how your first recording will be going ".

" Okay , just tell me ", said Jiyoung while turn around the chair to face him . The producer explains all the thing to her and she listen to it carefully . " Okay , I got it . So i just have to find which one is him . Thats all right ?? ", she asked .

The producer nodded . " Thats all . Now you can continue your make up . We will start our recording in 15 minutes more ", he said before leaving , making his way to the set . 

*********

" Yahh . You are so handsome today ! ", said Woohyun while looking at Myungsoo who just come out from the fitting room with suit on his body . " I cant believe that our Myungsoo is getting married today  ". The camera focus to Myungsoo who is looking good in black suit . The suit just fit well with his body . 

" No , no , not yet . He is not married yet . Not until he wearing his wedding suit with a beautiful bride beside him , right ?? ", Sunggyu wink to Myungsoo before looking at the camera . " Am i right ?? ", he asked camera . 

Myungsoo smile . " Yupp . Hyung got the right point !! ", he come to Sunggyu and high five with him .

" Do you know who is your wife yet ?? ", Hoya asked him . 

" No . Not yet ", Myungsoo shook his head .

" Do you think she is beautiful ?? ". Dongwoo glaring at him .

" I think so ", he replied short . 

" Why you are so confident with that ?? ", Woohyun asked . The camera keep focusing on these five guys .

" Because im handsome . So , my wife must be pretty , right ?? ", he winked at the camera before facing his palm .

" Jeezzz ". s jeezing at him . 

" CUT !!! ", the producer shouted . " Okay , lets take break for 30 minutes ", he said while walking nearer to Infinite members . " Good job . You guys are so good !! ", he praised them .

" Its our job anyway . We should thank you for giving us opportunity to be extra for today recording ", Sunggyu thanked him . 

Today four of Infinite members which are Sunggyu , Dongwoo , Woohyun and Hoya were here for special appearance for this first recording . As the producer leaves them , five of them sit on the sofa to have some rest before starting recording another scene . 

" Yah , i know this was planned but please act like everything wasnt planned at all . Just think that both of you are willing to help each other . Okay ?? ", Sunggyu faced Myungsoo who is having a drink .

" I got it , hyung . Dont worry ", he said in between having another gulp of mineral water . 

**********

" Annyeonghaseyo ", Jiyoung greet to the camera that was focused on her . " I am Kara's Kang Jiyoung . Nice to meet you ", she smiled .

" Did you know that today you are going to meet your husband ?? ", the scriptwriter asked her .

" Yupp . I know that . So thats why im nervous right now ", she said .

" By any chance , do you know who is going to be your husband ?? ". 

" Ermmm ", Jiyoung pouted . " I dont know who is he . But i really hope that he will be someone that i got in mind ".

" Okay , i hope it will happened . So , this is the mission card . Have a read ". The scriptwriter pass the card to her . 

After examined the mission , she give the card to the scriptwriter back . " So , i have to go to the performance room and find my husband ? ", Jiyoung asked . 

The camera make a nod . Then all of them moved to the performance hall . 

Jiyoung ah , you better do well . Get it ?? She talked to herself , giving herself a little bit motivation . 

" Ahhh , im so nervous . What should i do ", she giggling while facing the camera . " My husband is inside here ? ", she pointed at the hall and get in . 

From her view , she saw five of guys were in suit and wearing mask are standing on stage . What is this ? How can i know which one is him ??

" Jiyoung ssi , one of them is your husband . Find him by yourself ".

Jiyoung nodded and make herself stepped down the stair and headed to front seat . " Annyeonghaseyo ", she bow to five of them . " One of you is my husband , right ?? ", she asked . And five of them nodded . " So , the one that is my husband , can you move a step ahead ?? ", Jiyoung said while smiling blushingly . 

Her eyes widened as one of them stepped ahead . Is that Myungsoo ?? And her eyes got wider as one of them stepped ahead and it turns out that five of them step ahead . This is really !! I got trolled by them . She faces palm . " Then five of you are my husband ?? ", she laughing shyly . Her laughter stopped when one of the come to approach her . Just by following the script , Jiyoung get up from her seat and let him lead her to the stage .

When they reached on the stage , the guy that approached her started to dance with her . Then , he passed Jiyoung to the second guy and it keep happened like that until the forth guy passed him to the last guy . 

Which one is him ?? Why didnt he give a sign that it is him ?? So that i will not having hard time to think which one is him . She thinking alone . While she was in deep thought , thinking of which one is Myungsoo , the camera is focusing on these two . They really looks good together and thank to the choreographer , their dance is well matched . As both of them finished dancing , Jiyoung noticed that another four guys were disappeared . " Where are they ?? Why they are disappearing ?? ", she look at her back .

" Because you are mine ". The words make Jiyoung shocked and she quickly turn around her head and saw Myungsoo is smiling at her . 

 

**********

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note : hiii my subbies :)) im sorry for not update this story for a long time . I am in the mood of having final exam for this semester , so its really hard for me to update this . but seeing that im gaining more subscribers for this story , so i think i have to update at least a chapter for you all , my beloved subbies . thank you for subscribing my story and thank you for the support . and one more thing , wish me luck for my upcoming LAW test . annyeong :) 

 

myungjing gif to my subbies :)