Chapter 23

Once by Your Side

Right after finished the scene for tonight , all the staffs from Kikwang and Suzy team headed back to the hotel . " Thank you for your hard work . Take rest and good night ", Suzy greeted all of them . 

" Are'nt you going to your room ? ", one of them asked .

" Not yet . I just want to stay here for a while-- ermm i actually waiting for Jiyoung ", she said .

" Okay , then . We will be going first . Take care ". Then they headed to their room and leaving Suzy alone .

She walking alone near the sea side before taking seat on the bench , facing to it . " When will they finish filming ? I want to see him ". Just by thinking Myungsoo was here makes her feel happy . She always wanted to see him but Myungsoo is the one that doesnt want to see her . " Did he still angry with me ? ".

As she was in deep thinking , she heard noises come to her way . " Oh that must be them !! ". She pretended to be on phone and get herself away from them so that they wont noticed her . She glanced to them and saw Myungsoo was with Jiyoung walking at the back , passing by her . How can i-- AHHH !! She got an idea . She quickly dialled Myungsoo number and called him .

Myungsoo who was talking with Jiyoung startled as his phone ringing . 

" Oppa , its me . Can we meet for a while ? Im here , at the bench behind you ", she said before she saw Myungsoo turn around to look at her . 

She bit her lower lip and smiled as Myungsoo make his way to her after he give an excuse to Jiyoung . Her heart racing and every step he took made her heart racing even more faster . 

 


 

AHHHHHHH !! She relieved a long sigh while laying her body on the bed . It so comfortable here . Its so good until i feel like want to sleep right away . Finally after long day she had , it is the time for her to rest . She closed her eyes and opened it back as she just noticed that Suzy was not in room yet . Did they still recording ? 

She looked at her watch and it has passed midnight . As she feel worried to Suzy , she gives a call to the staff who was in responsible on Suzy and Kikwang couple . " Unnie , are you still in recording ? ", she asked . 

" No . We are the one that finished earlier before your team . Why ? ".

" Really ? But why Suzy not here yet ?? ", Jiyoung feels weird .

" She is not with you yet ? She has said to me that she want to wait for you ".

Wait for me ?? This is weird . " But i didnt-- ", as she want to say more , suddenly she thinking of something . " Ahh . She just got back here , unnie . Im sorry for disturbing you . Take rest and good night ", she ended the call .

Jiyoung immediately change her clothes and go out . She fastened her steps and went to the last place she saw Myungsoo . " Why they are not here ?? " , she looked around her . " Where did they go to ? ". 

She walked around the place to find them and she stopped her step as she saw Myungsoo was carrying Suzy on his back . She was speechless to see them . her thought is right and Suzy was really with Myungsoo and somehow that makes her feel uneasy . " This feeling is getting weird . I cant stay here any longer ", she leave both of them and walked back into her room . 

 


 

" Oppa , you can let me down here . Im afraid they will see us ", Suzy said . 

" Will that be okay for you to walk ? ", he said .

" Im okay ", she nodded . 

Then Myungsoo kneeled and let Suzy get off from his back . " Im sorry for what happened ", he apologized .

I am the one who should apologise actually . " No , dont be . At least i have scar that remind me to you ", she pointed at her wound . 

By hearing that makes him feel more sorry towards her . After seeing her off , he went to the 24 hours cafeteria to have a cup of coffee . He sipped the coffee with the thought of Suzy and rewind back the scene that just happened between her and himself .

When he was in his way to Suzy , she looks very excited and wanted to approach him and because of that , she fell on the broken cement and hurt herself . " Because i miss you so much and i wanted to hug you so badly ". That was the reason she gave when he asked why she being careless . 

Hmmmm . He sighed out before sipping off all the coffee that he ordered earlier . " Myungsoo ah ", the guy who works as a cameraman for this filming called him . " Ohh hyung ", he smiled .

" I saw Jiyoung earlier . Were you with her ?? ", he asked . 

" Jiyoung ?? No , i wasnt with her ".

" Really ?? Hmm , maybe she was alone . Okay , i need to go right now . See you tomorrow ", he said and leave Myungsoo alone .

Jiyoung ?? He took out his phone and sent message to her . " Did you looking for me ?? ".

While waiting for Jiyoung to reply him , he headed back to his room . " No ". He read a short reply from Jiyoung . She's not but why did she went out ?? Was she secretly meet Kikwang ?? He opened the room door and switched on the lamp . He saw Kikwang was on the bed , sleeping . Seems like he was in deep sleep and there is no way he met up with Jiyoung . He thought . " Where did she went to ?? ".

 


 

The alarm sounded as it reached its setting time . She grabbed her phone with half widened eyes and dismissed it . How i wish i can sleep more . She said to herself . Seems like tiredness from yesterday schedule still not washed away from her body . She get up from her bed lazily and go to wash herself .

After a while , she get out from the bathroom with refreshing look . As she was dried out her hair , her eyes caught on Suzy who was still in deep sleep . her thought then bring her back to the thing that happened last night . She really dont know why would she went out , searching for them . It is not like she dont know that Suzy was with Myungsoo but her heart somehow really wish that they are not together at that time . And now she feel mess inside .

" Jiyoung ah ". Suzy voice makes her come to sense . " What time is it now ?? ", she rubbing her eyes , trying to look for her phone .

" Ehh ? Ermm-- ", Jiyoung reached out her watch and looked at it . " 6.30 am ".

" Why didnt you wake me up ? ", Suzy asked her . 

" Ermm-- i am about to wake you up ", she said awkwardly . " Get up and go wash yourself before the staffs coming ".

" I know ". As she get up from her bed , she feel slightly pain on her knee . " Ouchh ".

" Are you okay ?? ", Jiyoung looked at her . 

"Im okay . I just hurt myself accidentally last night ", she said while pointed at her wound .

Last night ?? " Ohh , really ?? You should be careful next time ". 

" I will but its worth ", she smiled happily before walked to the bathroom . Just by thinking Myungsoo was with her at that time , enough to make her forget the pain .

" So that was what happened last night . looks like he still loving and care about her ", Jiyoung mumbling alone . Then she get herself ready for today recording . 

 


" Oppa , slowly . Im scared !! " , Jiyoung said while patting Myungsoo back as her husband rode the bicycle with speed . 

" Just hold on me tightly ", he told before speed up the ride .

" Oppa !! ", she screamed as they came down the hill . She closed her eyes and hugged him tightly . 

Jiyoung hug seems like signalling that he should stop do that . " Okay , i get it " , he lowered his speed and ride it leisurely . " Look at that . Doesnt it pretty ?? ". He pointed at the ocean that shining like a diamond . " Ahh , i really want to take a photo of that ".

" Its a pity that you didnt bring along your camera . Lets go here again next time " , Jiyoung said .

" Okay , lets go here again ", Myungsoo nodded . " Should we stop here for a while ? ".

" Thats good idea . We can have ice cream here ", she giggled . After letting Jiyoung off , then Myungsoo find a place to park the bicycle as well as buying ice cream for both of them . While waiting for Myungsoo , she taking out the mission card from her sling beg . She read the mission and awkward smile curved on her face . How should i do about this . How come they asked me to kiss him ?!! 

Earlier when they started the recording , they were asked to do secret mission . The husband got his own task so do the wife but both of them dont know about their partner task . It happened that Jiyoung chose "kiss card" . She has said to the scriptwriter that there is no way she could kiss Myungsoo but then the scriptwriter told her that all of the previous couples has done this before . So , whether she likes it or not , she really have to do that . 

" What are you thinking of ? ", Myungsoo come back with ice cream on his hand . " Eat this ". He gives the ice cream to her . 

" Thank you ", she thanked him while taking a bite of it . " Naekko-nim , i have something to ask ".

" What ? ".

" Did the view looks pretty or me prettier than it ? ", Jiyoung looked at him .

" What kind of question is that ? ", he chuckled . 

" Im just asking because im curious about that ".

" Of course its you ".

" Really ? ", Jiyoung smile widely . " Then , did you like me or photography more ? ".

" You ", he said awkwardlessly . " You are my wife and i like you more than anything else ". 

The answer make Jiyoung cheeks turn red . Nice timing ! " Thank you for your sweet words ", without hesitation , she planted a kiss on Myungsoo cheek . His answer going so well with the timing and that make she decided to do her mission right now . 

Myungsoo eyes widened . As for him , he really dont have any idea about his wife mission but after seeing Jiyoung awkward kiss , make him thought that it  must be related to the mission they received earlier . 

" Lets go now . We still have many place to visit ", he held Jiyoung wrist and lead her to the bicycle . On Myungsoo mind right now , he have to accomplish his mission as soon as possible . 

 


 

As the day is getting dark , both of the couples get back to the hotel forecourt to record their last scene . The last scene was having dinner together with both couples .

" We have to grill this first ", Myungsoo pointed at the korean beef set . " But it windy here . Can we light up fire here ? ". 

" Of course we can . Since we using gas , it will be okay then " , Kikwang walked to him . As the husbands grill the meat , the wives are busy preparing for other dishes . 

While waiting for meat to cook , Kikwang thinking of the mission that he still not accomplish yet . In this situation , he really dont know how to do his mission . He glances secretly to Jiyoung before change his look to Suzy , trying to figure out how to kiss her without Jiyoung looking at . He afraid that he might hurt Jiyoung if he do that right now .

" I think this is well cooked . Sarang-ah , do you want to try some ? ", Myungsoo calling for Jiyoung .

" Of course ". She left her dish to Suzy and walked to Myungsoo . As she passed by , Kikwang expression changed . 

" How it taste ? ", he asked . 

" It taste good . You should give a try too ". Jiyoung take a piece of meat that her husband cut for her and feed him . " Its tasty , right ? ". 

Myungsoo nodded . " It taste better since you feed me ", he smiled sweetly to her . 

Kikwang who was standing beside Myungsoo feels offended . He tried not to feel jealous since they are in the middle of recording but he cant . He knows he has to be profesional but seeing these two acting lovey dovey just make him hard to breath .

I cant handle this" Are you done yet ? ", Kikwang looked at Suzy . 

" I dont think so ", Suzy replied . 

" Really ? ". He walked away from Myungsoo and Jiyoung , went to Suzy . Seems like there are few thing that still not get in the stew yet . " Since you hurt your knee , you should sit instead of standing . Let me help you with this .  ", he said .

As they listening to the word "hurt" , both Myungsoo and Jiyoung changed their look to Suzy before Jiyoung changed her look to Myungsoo . He still looking at Suzy with worried expression on his face . At that time , she know she cant do nothing as both of the guys were paying attention on Suzy and she was left alone . 

 


 

" YAHH !! What is wrong with you ?? " , Myungsoo grabbed her hand , looking at her weirdly as the girl keep mumbling alone since they finished their scene .

 Jiyoung give him a deep glare . " Didnt you feel jealous on what just happened ? Kikwang just kissing your girlfriend in front of us ! ". She remind him back to the scene where Kikwang accomplished his mission . She and Myungsoo were busy grilling the meat while Kikwang and Suzy doing the kimchi stew . After the stew is done , Kikwang asked to taste it and it was delicious . He praised her wife cook and give her a kiss on right cheek . 

" Ahh , of course you didnt feel jealous at all since she still loves you and you still care about her ", she said . 

" What did you just said ?? ", Myungsoo stared at her while letting off her hand . 

" I saw everything last night ! You and Suzy were together . And just now , the moment when Kikwang said she's hurt , i saw your expression . You worried about her and thats mean you still care about her , am i wrong ?? ".

So , you really went out last night . You did looking for me . " Of course im still care about her . She hurts herself because of me . Why ?? Did you jealous ?? ", Myungsoo let out a smile on his face .

" What ?? Jealous ?? Why would i jealous ? ", she widened her eyes . " Lets not talk about that . Did you done your mission yet ?? ". 

" Not yet . I got no chance to do that ". 

" You should tell me then ! So that i can help you ", she sighed out . " But what is actually your mission ?? ", she looked at him suspiciously . 

" You really wanted to know ?? ", he asked and Jiyoung nodded .

He grabbed Jiyoung hand closer to him and nearer his face to hers . " This is my mission ", he said before kissing her on lips . At the moment their lips crashed together , Jiyoung heart beat faster since it was her first kiss with Myungsoo . Their kiss then last with Myungsoo tease . " Seems like you really helping me ", he chuckled . " Good night and sleep well ". He then make his way off with smile on his face , leaving Jiyoung in daze after their first kiss .. 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note : another update . enjoyyy :)