Chapter 17

Once by Your Side

Today is the day where Myungsoo and Jiyoung will be recording for their wedding ceremony that will be held at their house . The staffs and production seem very busy with their own work to make sure today recording will be smooth and going as what it is planned . While others are busy , Jiyoung and Myungsoo getting ready with their make up in their own room . 

" Jiyoung ah , how is your feeling right now ?? ", the coordi unnie , Heesun asked Jiyoung . 

" Hmmm-- im still not feeling nervous yet ", she said smilingly. 

" Its okay if you are not feeling it right now but soon , you will feel that . Trust me ", Heesun said while doing her last effort , make up on Jiyoung to make sure she looks pretty . " Honestly , im so jealous at you . You are so lucky for being pairing with Myungsoo . Before this , the production sent many proposals to cast him for this show but they rejected it but this time Woollim is the one who want this and you should be thankful for this ". 

Heesun's words get an awkward smile from Jiyoung . " Of course , im so thankful for this opportunity ", she said . It would be nicer if you said that Myungsoo is the one who should be thankful for me as all this happened because of my brilliant idea . Jiyoung praised herself .

" Okay , you are done . Wait here , i will get your stylist and wedding dress here ". She said before making her way to other room .While waiting for Heesun unnie , Jiyoung giving a call to her member . " Unnie , where are you ?? ", she asked .

" We are still on our way and maybe we will arrived about 10 minutes later . Why ?? Are you excited to see us ?? ", Hara said . 

" Ermm , a little ", she chuckled . " Ah unnie , i see you after this . I have to get ready now . Bye ", she hung up after seeing Heesun come back to the room with the stylist and her dress . 

 


 

" Hyung , did i looking good ?? ", Myungsoo asked . 

" Yes , you do . Dont worry about it Myungsoo . You still looks handsome in whatever state ", Sunggyu convinced him . And his words gained thumbs up from Myungsoo . 

" That is what i want to hear ! ", he laughed . " But hyung , where is Woohyun hyung ?? He still not finished make up yet ?? ", Myungsoo asked . Sunggyu just make a nodd to reply his question . " What the heck with this hyung . Did he thinks that Seungyeon unnie will come today ?? ". 

Just by hearing Seungyeon's name , someone suddenly comes towards both of Myungsoo and Sunggyu . " I heard someone saying my ideal type's name ", Woohyun said with smile all over on his face . " Why ?? Is she will coming today ?? ", he looking outside the window to see if his ideal type is there .

" Hyung , please stop !! It is too obvious !! ", Myungsoo laugh .

Different from Woohyun , Seungyeon's name make Sunggyu thought going far to the night when he was at Han River park . Ahh ! I didnt give back her umbrella yet . " Myungsoo , by any chance , did you know who will Jiyoung invite today ?? ", he looked at him .

Myungsoo shook his head . " I dont really know about that . Jiyoung also didnt know that you guys will come ", he told before changing his look to Woohyun . " Hyung , Nicole nuna didnt say anything to you about this ?? ".

" No , she didnt ", he said . " Whoever will come , i dont care about it . I just want to do my best and who knows i will be casted in next season ", he stared at mirror in front him and giving it a smirk .

" Aigoo . What happened to this kid ", Sunggyu muttered slowly . " Then , just do this show with this only ", he pointed at the mirror and his right hand hit Woohyun's back . " Stop dreaming ! ".

" Ouch . It hurts !! ". The hit make Woohyun groaned in pain but he immediately pretending cool as someone familiar approaching them . " Annyeonghaseyo , PD nim ", they greeted him .

" Ne . So , are you guys ready ?? ", the PDnim asked them and they nodded . " Okay , then lets go out right now . We are going to start the shooting ". Then all of them get out from the room and headed to the yard .

The yard looks so beautiful and everything is following the theme which is garden style . The aisle that heading to the stage is full with white roses , the stage was decorated with love-shaped ballons , white and pink roses and what makes it looks even beautiful is the view of the sea behind it .

" Woahh . I feel like want to take picture right now !! ", Myungsoo said in excited . His eyes shining brightly just by thinking of it . " Look at the chairs !! Ahh , im nervous right now ", Woohyun pointed at the four chairs that were placed in front of stage . " This is so beautiful , Myungsoo ah !! ", Sunggyu patted 's back . 

When everyone is getting ready with their place , the shooting started . The camera focus on Myungsoo face , showing his nervous face and move to his head to toe appearance . He looks so handsome and smart in black suit just like a prince charming that all girls in this world desire to have . After recording Myungsoo , the camera move to record Infinite's members , Sunggyu and Woohyun . Both of them also look so cool with their suits that fit them well . Then , all of them walked through the aisle , going to their place .

" Ahh , im so nervous ", Myungsoo said while stepping on the stage . " What should i do right now ?? ", he looked at his hyungs but they seem busy doing something . " What are you guys doing ?? ".

Gaibaibo ( rock , paper , scissors game ) ", Sunggyu told him and he laughed . " For what ?? ", Myungsoo asked again .

" The one who lost will be on the left side and the winner will be on the right ", Woohyun explains . The chairs were arranged as girl , girl , boy , boy . The winner will sit in the middle which means one of them will sit beside the girl while the loser will sit beside the winner . 

" That is good idea ! ", Myungsoo give them thumbs up . Then , they started to play the game and Sunggyu won . After received sign from the PDnim that the bride is ready , they sit on their own place , waiting for the bride to come . 

Myungsoo eyes widened as he saw Jiyoung is walking towards him with beautiful white wedding dress . She really looks beautiful with that dress . Behind her , there are Hara and Seungyeon , wearing a simple white dress . Both Sunggyu and Woohyun are clapping their hands , welcoming the bride to the stage .

As Jiyoung want to step on the stage , Myungsoo reached out his hand to her . And Jiyoung take his hand and greet him with smile on her face . You-- looks so beautiful .

 


 

As the recording for the wedding ceremony finished , Myungsoo come out to the yard with camera on his hand . This is the best scenery to take picture so he dont want to lose this opportunity and he going to take a lots of it . 

" Are you planning to release another photobook ? ". A familiar voice was heard when he is about to snap a picture . " Maybe ", he replied without looking back . 

" Looks like you love photography so much , even you are not looking at me ", Jiyoung said .

Her words make Myungsoo turned his back . " Why are you here ?? ", he asked .

" Looking for you ", she told him while make her way to the bunch of roses before smelling to it . It smells good . Without Jiyoung awareness , Myungsoo take a snap of her picture secretly . " I just-- ", as she want to say her words , Myungsoo seems not paying attention to her  .

No wonder she is an artist . She has a beautiful side view . He nodd his head smilingly while looking at the picture he just took . " Yah ! Did you just take my picture secretly ?? ". Jiyoung sudden question make Myungsoo startled . " W-what ?? No--no im not ", he wearing poker face .

Tskk . Jiyoung jeezing . " Im here to tell you that next week we going to film this show with other couples . It is special episode for New Year ", she said unwillingly . As she looked at Myungsoo , he just wearing a face of deep thought and a little bit showing his uneasiness . " I know what you are thinking about . Im thinking the same too ", she said while sitting on the stage .

" Do you think  we can do this ?? ", he asked before make his way to sit beside Jiyoung .

" I know both of us will be jealous but we've come to this far , of course we can but we need to help each other . Dont show them our jealousy but instead , let our cooperation covers that feeling ", she told to him and he just nodded , agreeing on her . " But can you promise me that you will not telling lie to me because it hurts me ", she pouted while remembering the scene happened before . " Promise ?? ".

Myungsoo chuckled . " Okay , i promise ", he linked his pinky finger with Jiyoung's . " Thank you and im sorry ".

" At last , you know how to say sorry ! ", she laughed at Myungsoo who is facing his palm , get embarassed because of the sorry words . " Whatever it is , thank you for today . You looks handsome ", she smile .

" You too . You looks so beautiful today ", he looked at her .

Without both of them notice , there is someone is looking at them from far . " Jiyoung ah , you looks good with Myungsoo . He gives you back the smile that you lost after breaking up with Kikwang . Will you be okay with this plan , Jiyoung ah ?? ", Seungyeon release a heavy sigh , concerning for her maknae plan .  " Annyeonghaseyo ", someone greeted her on her way back to the room where she and Hara were placed .

Her eyes widened as she saw Sunggyu in front of her . " Ne , ann--nyeonghaseyo ".


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author note : sorry for the lateeeeeeeeeeee update . hopefully you will enjoy this chapter and im sorry if a lots of grammer mistakes and spelling errors in my story *bow* and for this chapter , i need someone who can make poster for this chapter . if you willing to help me , pls pm me :)))) thankyouu <3 <3