Chapter 10

Once by Your Side

Jiyoung taking sip of americano happily while waiting for Myungsoo to come . She really dont have any idea about why Myungsoo make this decision and what she thought was he never gonna agree with the plan . But the one thing for sure , she is so happy right now . There is no words that could describe her feeling .

She imagine how will Kikwang react when he know about this . He must be shocked , right ?? And how about , "Jiyoung ah , please dont do this to me . I cant live without you ". Just by thinking that makes her giggling .  

From far , there is someone who is looking at her with annoying look . What is wrong with this girl ?? She must be so happy and turn out to be crazy . Jeez ! Then , Myungsoo make his step to the Jiyoung who was smiling alone . 

" Ohh you are here !! ", she welcoming Myungsoo with smile on her face . " So , do you want some drinks or eat something ?? They got delicious foods here ", she offering him . 

" No need . Just get to our point which make us here ", he said coldly . 

Jeez , this guy !! Why he always be this annoying to me ?? He just got handsome look but he got no feeling !! Jiyoung swore inside her heart . " Okay , Jiyoung ah . Just be nice to him ", she muttered slowly . " So , what is the kind of agreement that you told me earlier ?? ".

Without wasting time , Myungsoo get out something from his bagpack . " I want both of us write some points . It is like a contract to agree on . So , take this ", Myungsoo give her a sheet of A4 paper . He also take one for himself . " By the way , you must be bring your pen together with you , right ?? Since you need to sign on the document ?? ", he asked and Jiyoung replied him with a nod . " So , lets start writing ".

Myungsoo is already write his points since he is the one who planned this so called contract . Different from him , Jiyoung is still in her thinking . She didnt get ready with any points . What should i write ?? She pouted and tilted her head to look at Myungsoo point .

Myungsoo stopped writing as he finished his points . Then he realised someone is peeping on his point . " Yah !! ", he glaring at Jiyoung . " You didnt start your point yet ?? ".

Jiyoung get startled and start to write her points . "Okay , im done ".

" Okay , now lets change our paper . Just tick on the point that you agree ", said Myungsoo . He give his point to Jiyoung , and so do her . Myungsoo take a look on Jiyoung point and his jaws dropped . What the heck is this ?? While he in shock , Jiyoung started to read his points .

We must pretending that we are real couple . Okay ! She tick the first point . Just act naturally when i do skinship . If i do that ,  it doesnt means i really want to do . Okay ! If i do something that out of my control , it means that i know what im doing . This point seem scary a little bit but okay !! Everything i do , it just because for broadcast . Nothing to do with my feeling . Jeezz , this guy !! Okay . 

" Okay , im finished ", she looked at Myungsoo who was staring at her . " Why ?? Its hard for your to agree on my point ?? ".

" Is this your one and only point ?? ", he asked . 

" Yup !! ", Jiyoung nodded . " Dont fall in love with me ", she read out while her pen pointed at the words . " Who know that one day , you will fall in love with me since im good at aegyo-" , she do a little gesture of  "bbuing bbuing" before continue her words "-and attractive " , she winked to Myungsoo . 

Myungsoo jeezing . He really cant believe what he just saw . " No need to tell that . I even dont want to fall in love with you !! ", he nearer his face to Jiyoung before taking out his ringing phone from his pocket .

" Ne , hyung . Ahh , im forget that we got practice today . I will be there in few minutes !! ", he ended the call . " Yahh , quickly get your document out right now . We need to sign it ". Jiyoung who doesnt know why he suddenly look rushing , quickly get her document and sign on it . "Since both of us done signing , so keep our agreement and bear all the point on your mind ", he told while his hand put all his things inside bagpack rushingly . 

********

Few days later-

" Yahhh , this is no joke !!! ". Woohyun and other members of Infinite were shocked as they look out to the window . After the news of Myungsoo and Jiyoung will be cast on We Got Married being spread , many fans both of them voice their disagreement on this . The thing turn to worse when got some of their fans who were waiting outside the company to show their objection . 

When they were busying looking outside , suddenly Woohyun phone sounded . " Yeoboseyo ", he answered the call from Nicole . After having a short conversation with Nicole , he ended the call with unbeliaveable look on his face . 

" Why , hyung ?? Who called ?? ", Sungjong asked him .

Woohyun shook his head . "This is getting worse ", he looked at s . "Nicole called me just now and she said there are a group of our fans waiting outside DSP Company while holding a piece of paper which got bad words on it !!! ".

"What did it say ?? ", said Sungyeol while make his way , sitting beside Myungsoo . 

" You such a s**t , you b***h , cheap woman . Something like that ", Woohyun told them before changed his look to Myungsoo . " Yah , you better call Jiyoung right now . This is not funny ". 

By hearing that , Myungsoo get up from his seat and go outside the room . He took his phone and give a call to Jiyoung . 

" Yeoboseyo ", he said .

" Ne ", Jiyoung replied to him . 

" Where are you now ? "

" I got schedule right now . So im on way out from my company  ".

" Are you okay ?? I just heard from Wo- ",

" What are you saying ?? I cant hear you . Wait for a minute . Let me get inside the van first ". Jiyoung cut his words .

While Myungsoo waiting for Jiyoung to get inside the van , he hear some noisy from Jiyoung side .

Yah , you b***h !! How come you be together with Myungsoo oppa !! I cant let it happen !! I will make your life !!

" Okay im inside the van right now . So , just say your words ".

" Did my fans...", he paused his words and let out heavy sigh . " Just dont forget our first recording this weekend . Okay , i will go first . Bye ", he ended the call . Yah , Kim Myungsoo !!! What the heck are you doing ??? He bang his fist on the wall .

*********

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note : thankyu for cling on with this story and for ur supportive comments . thankyu so muchh . this gif for you all my cutie subbies :))