Chapter 21

Once by Your Side

" Okay , lets take rest for about 30 minutes , then we will continue our recording . Kikwang and Suzy , i need to see both of you for a while ", said the PD-nim and the twos followed his step to the yard in their wed house . " Did both of you have problem with each other ? ", he asked , looking at them but both of them just standing still before Kikwang open his mouth . " There's nothing happened between us . Maybe we just tired because of our tight schedule ".

" I know both of you are popular artistes these day . Everyone know how popular Beast and MissA are but i really hope you guys can focus in this recording . I really hate to work with someone that cant cooperate with me . So , please stay focus ", he told before leaving both Suzy and Kikwang . 

" Are you okay ? ", he asked Suzy as he saw her eyes were about to tear . 

Suzy release a heavy sigh before responding to Kikwang question . " I think i need to be alone right now ", she said and by listen to that , Kikwang make his step , walked away from her . As she sat on the bench , she wipe off her tears that come out right after Kikwang left her . I really dont know what to do right now . Why both of them seem caring about Jiyoung ? What relationship between Kikwang oppa and Jiyoung had until he really care about her ?? Ahhh !! Everything happened just confusing me more . She hit her head few times before someone grabbed her wrist , stoping her from do that .

" Yah , what is wrong with you ?? Stop hitting yourself ", Kikwang told and sitting beside her . " Why ?? Because you received a lot of stress ?? ". Suzy just silent , not answering him . " But i dont think that MissA have a lot of schedule than Beast had ". The girl beside him seem like giving him a death stare , didnt agree with his opinion . " Did i said anything wrong ?? ".

" Oppaaa , you are so mean ", Suzy hit Kikwang arm softly , giving him a warm smile . " Even we didnt have tight schedule but i received a lot of stress recently . There are many things happened and i dont think i can endure it anymore ". 

" Me too , since i joined this show . But we are human being and we cant run away from having stress , right ?? ".

" Yes , you are right . Eventhough i hope people can understand us and stop pressing us ", she sighed . " Oppa , can i ask you something ? ", Suzy asked and get a nodd from Kikwang . " What is your relationship with Jiyoung ?? You seem care a lot about her ". Her words make him slightly shocked eventhough he tried to look calm but Suzy knows he is pretending .

 " Actually , Jiyoung is----- "

 


 

" Myungsoo ahh !!! ", she screamed as she saw her dog was waiting for her at the front door and quickly running to it . " Yah , Kang Jiyoung !! Take your luggage first ", Gyuri said but too bad the maknae just ignore her words . " Look at this kid ", Gyuri shook her head , knowing that she is so excited to see her pet even right after they landed at Incheon , she forced the manager to drive faster just because of she cant wait to see Myungsoo . " I will take this to your room but you have to treat me some food , get it ?? ".

" I get it , Gyuri unnie . Thanks ! ", she smiled to her before change her look to Myungsoo which is on her arm . " Myungsoo ah , are you doing fine these few days ?? You must be missing me a lot , right ?? I also miss you too ".

" Ahh , i smell something fishy ", Seungyeon who just come out from her room , suddenly speak out . " Did you miss this Myungsoo or that Myungsoo ?? ".

As she get what Seungyeon try to say , she give not-so-death stare to the older . " Unnieee !! Of course i miss this Myungsoo . What do you think of ? Ahh , i wanna get shower first .  Myungsoo ah , lets go ", she get up from the sofa and walked to her room . " Jiyoung ah , if you miss him , just tell him . I give my bless to your relationship ". Seungyeon screamed from far and her words make Jiyoung smile shyly .

After taking shower , Jiyoung lied on her bed . I feel so refreshing right now . " Myungsoo ah , how is your recording with him ? Is everything going smoothly ?? ", she looked at her pet and caress its fur . " Aigoo , you are so cute . Myungsoo ah , should we call him ? ", she asked and the dog swaying its tail . " Okay then but i will say you are the one who wanted me to call him not me wanted for it ". She reached her phone and dialled to Myungsoo number . 

" Yah , Kang Jiyoung ". Myungsoo voice somehow makes her flusttered a bit . It seems like she didnt hear his voice for ages but the fact is it just few days passes . Jiyoung's silence make him feel weird . " Yah , did you drunk again ?? ", he asked .

Drunk ?? Jeezzz !! " NO !! IM NOT !! ", she said . 

" At last , you speak out ", he chuckled . " Did you just got back from Japan ?? ".

" Yupp . Few hours ago . So , how is the recording ?? Tell me about it ", she get excited . From the phone , she can hear Myungsoo sigh out . " Why ? Did something happened ?? ", she looks worried while her eyes staring at Myungsoo , her dog .

" I wont tell you about it ".

" But why ?? ", Jiyoung getting confuse .

" Its already late . Get your sleep first and i will tell you about it when we meet again ", Myungsoo said .

" I can do it later , just tell me . You dont know how excited i am to know about it ? ".

If you really excited , then you should give me a call after that !! " Whatever it is , i wont tell you about it right now . Just go to sleep and good night  ", he hang up the phone call and leave Jiyoung with full of curiosity .

" YAHHHHHH KIM MYUNGSOO !!! ". Aishh , this guy is too much !! She throws her handphone at her left and bumped her face on the pillow before hit its surface with her hand . " Ahhhhh !! Im curious about it !!!! ".

 


 

The next morning , Myungsoo have press conference at MBC Hall with another casts for his new sitcom series . After spending one hour long , the press conference finished . He go to the waiting room , to change his clothes first while waiting for his manager to pick up him . When he walked out from the room , he saw Suzy and Kikwang are in the middle of recording before quickly hiding himself by getting inside the room back . But without he knowing , Suzy is already notice his presence . Why did they do the recording here ??  As they passed away , Myungsoo get out again from the room and within a minute , his phone ringing .

" Yes , what do you want ?? ", he picked up the phone . " Meet me here ?? Are you crazy ??? NO !! DONT COME HERE !! ", his eyes widened . " I SAID DONT COME HERE . JUST STAY THERE !! ". He get his phone back and called to his manager . " Hyung , i will back to our dorm with my brother . So dont pick me up . Bye ". He ended the phone call and rushed to the cafeteria . This girl is really out of her mind . 

" What happened to you ?? Why are you running to here ?? ", Jiyoung said as she saw Myungsoo come to her with out of breath . " Sit and take a deep breath first ".

" I dont have time to do that . Get up and lets go to another place ", Myungsoo told her .

" But-- but why ?? ", she asked .

Without answering Jiyoung , he grabbed her hand and lead her to outside the cafeteria but as they reached the door , the staffs of WGM Suzy and Kikwang couple step inside . The twos looked at the staffs with widened eyes before their eyes meet Suzy and Kikwang . The couple also seem startled to see both of them here , in another words , to see Myungsoo was holding Jiyoung hand .  !! Myungsoo bit his lip , feeling mad as he was a bit late to get outside . 

" Lets go ", he said with his hand still holding her partner's hand and make way out . 

" Let off my hand ", Jiyoung said as they stepped outside .

Myungsoo heard her words but he ignored it , keep holding her hand and to his suprise , Jiyoung herself let off her hand from him . He turned back and saw her looking down at the floor , feeling bad . He know the girl is upset by seeing what happened just now , he also feel the same way as her but he more upset as he act slowly ! If he moves faster , maybe they will not have to face the couple . In their way to car park , the surrounding seems a bit awkward and gloomy as both of them didnt say anything . 

" Give me your car key ", Myungsoo strecthed out his hand to Jiyoung , signing her to give him the key . 

" For what ?? ", Jiyoung looked at him confusely .

" I will drive for you to somewhere ". Without hesitation , Jiyoung give him the key and they headed to somewhere .

 


 

After an hour of driving , they finally reached the place that was mentioned earlier . Myungsoo let Jiyoung get out first and give her time to be alone . She walked near to the sea and sat right there , trying to enjoy the beautiful scene of the sea but she cant . Her thought just full of Kikwang , thinking back of the memories that they had when they were still in relationship .  

" Oppa , you are so mean !!! Why did you do this to me !!!! " , she screamed her lung out . 

Eventhough Jiyoung is quite away from Myungsoo , her scream still can reached out his ears . He can help himself but to sigh out thinking of everything happened and the reason why it happen . Why we end up to be like this ?? Feeling that Jiyoung is getting enough time for herself , then he make his way to her . " What a loud scream it was ", he said while taking sit beside Jiyoung .

" Because i was so frustrated ", she pouted angrily but still her cuteness remains .

" That's why i told you not to come !! ". 

" You're right . Okay , lets not talk about this . It just doesnt make both of us feel good ".

" Then , should i tell you something good ? About what happened between me and Myungsoo on the set ?? ", he asked as he know Jiyoung is excited to know about it .

" Call !! ", she looked at him with a wide smile on her face . Then , Myungsoo told her everything and she listen to it so well . Their conversation just full of laughter as both of them enjoy their time together , with their own way to erase off all the pain in their heart . 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author note : annyeong all my subbies !! it has been a long time since the last i updated this story . im sorry for make you waiting for my update . i was busy with assignments , studying and i just finished my final exam . im now in semester break !! yippieeeee~ so i got leisure time to update and this is it . if my new chapter didnt give you a good time in reading it , i sincerely apologize T^T . and to my new subbies , thankyou for subscribing this story and i hope you enjoy it . 

 

note for you my beloved first female bias ever ;

Jiyoung ah , i miss you so muchh . i really do . even it hurts me so bad , but i will do my best to accept the decision you made . how much i wanted you to be back in Kara , but i know it wont happen . whatever you do , whereever you are , i hope you will be fine and i will be your ultimate supporter that support you when you're going through a hard times n good times . i love you and i miss you :'''''(((