Chapter 15

Once by Your Side

" Jiyoung ssi , Myungsoo ssi , did you guys have enough rest ?? ", the PD asked both of them who are getting their make up on . Both of them nodded to him . " So are you ready with today shooting ?? ".

" Yes , we will try our best ", Myungsoo said . After hearing that , the PD come back to his place and get ready to start the shooting . 

" Fighting ! Let make this real and concentrate on our purpose , okay ?? ", Jiyoung whispered to Myungsoo and he just nodded . 

When everyone is ready and getting signal from the PD , the shooting starts . The camera begins to film the couple . 

 

" Did you sleep well last night ?? ", Jiyoung asked her husband with her hand clasped together with Myungsoo , going down the stair . 

" Yupp . I did . How about you ? Did you sleep well too ?? ", he looked at Jiyoung and she gives him a nod . " Then , did you dreamt me ?? ", he asked . 

Jiyoung staring at him blushingly . " No . I just dreamt my dogs ", she grinned . 

" Your dogs ?? How come you dream your dogs but not me , your husband ?? ", Myungsoo pouting while sitting on the sofa at the living room . 

" Oppa , are you jealous right now ?? ", she nearer her face to Myungsoo , looking into his eyes . 

" Wait ! ". Myungsoo faces palm for seconds before turn his face to Jiyoung . " Did you just called me oppa ?? ", he said in disbelief . He knows that it was a part of script but dont know why deep down his heart , he really startled when listened to Jiyoung address him oppa . Before this , she always called him with " Yah !! " but just now she said oppa . Little bit her words make his heart beating fast . 

Jiyoung cover immediately . " Ne ?? Did i said such word ?? ", she scratched her head , pretending didnt know nothing . 

" Look !! You are pretending you didnt , right ?! ", Myungsoo looks at his wife awkwardly . 

Jiyoung curved a smile on her face . " Yes , i did . Why you dont like it ?? If you dont , then i will not-- ".

" No . I like it . Just called me that ", he ruffled her wife hair and that makes Jiyoung timid . As the air is getting awkward , the staff give the couple a mission card . 

" Find name to address each other "

 

They read the mission card together . " So we have to find name for both of us ", Myungsoo said .

" But i already did mine , right ?? So its your turn ", Jiyoung looked at Myungsoo who seem clueless . " I've called you oppa ", she told him .

Myungsoo widened his eyes . " Oppa ?? So just oppa ?? Darling , honey and other romantic name , i didnt got that ?? ".

" But you said you like it earlier and i dont have intention to change it ", Jiyoung said , trying to play around with his husband . " Did you got something for me ", she asked while try to hold her laugh .

" Ermm . How about nae sarang ( my love ) ?? Its sound good for me . Dont you think so-- nae sarang ah ?? ", he give a look to his wife and she is facing her palm . " Why ?? You dont like it ?? ", Myungsoo takes off her hand from her face and saw Jiyoung is smiling to ear . " You like it , right ?? ".

Jiyoung nodded shyly . " It do sound good and-- cheesy ", she chuckled . 

" I know you will like it ", he laughed . " But are you serious , you gonna calling me , your husband as oppa ?? ", he asked . 

" Yupp . I will stick to that ", she replied to him and saw Myungsoo pouting . " How come i just called you oppa . Of course i got another name for you ", she pinched her husband cheeks . " Since i like Be Mine song , so i want to call you naekko-nim ( mine ) ".

" Naekko nim ?? I like this more than oppa ", he nodded smilingly . 

 

Without they knowing , the PD at the back is suspecting something . " Han ssi , did you sure that both of them are not dating each other in real life ? ".

 


 

After spent two days at somewhere in Seoul , finally the recording for second episode of Myungsoo and Jiyoung couple is done . Everyone including the couple is packing their things and ready to go back to their place . 

" Let me help you ", Jiyoung comes to Myungsoo , who seems struggle with his things . When Jiyoung is about to take his bags , Myungsoo stopped her . " Dont touch my bags . My manager will take care all of this ".

" But your manager is doing something else right now ", Jiyoung pointed at Youngjun who is busy talking with the PD-nim . " So let me help you put your things in van . Just think this as my good deed for someone who hurt his hand ", she smile to him and quickly take his bags and walk to van .

" Yah , Kang Jiyoung !! ". Myungsoo shouted her name but he's been ignored . " What are you doing right now ? I dont need your sympathy ! ", he followed her to the van . Actually , there is something that he hide from her . His hand which to be said "hurt" , doesnt hurt at all . Its really in good state instead . And that is the reason why he feel bad whenever Jiyoung helped him . 

Jiyoung jeezing . " Yah , this is not sympathy . Im just helping you ", she said while putting the bags inside the van . " Done ", she smile to Myungsoo . 

Haishh . Myungsoo sighed . I really have to tell her the truth so that i will not feel bad to her . He looked around him and looks like everyone is busy with their business . He quickly grabs Jiyoung hand , drag her inside the van and close the door . 

" Kim Myungsoo , what are you trying to do right now ?? ", Jiyoung looked at him shockingly . 

" Dont worry . I will not doing anything bad to you . I just want to tell you something ", he said , slowly untie his bandage . " My hand doesnt hurt at all . I-- i just lying to you and pretending to be hurt ", Myungsoo barely speak  . 

Jiyoung jaws dropped . " What did you just said ?? You lying to me ?? ", she glared at him . " So , it is just an excuse for what happened yesterday ?? ", Jiyoung asked him and he nodded unwillingly .

" I just-- ". Myungsoo is out words . He really dont know how to explain to her .

She bit her lower lip as she try to hold her anger . " Okay , dont say anything . I will let it go for the sake of our promise but-- ", without Myungsoo awareness , Jiyoung grabbed his hand and bite him . 

" YAHHHH !!!! ". A scream comes out from Myungsoo mouth . " Did you lost your mind ??? ". Myungsoo looked at her disbelief .

" Serve you right ! After this you dont need pretend to be hurt anymore !! ", Jiyoung said before get out from the van , leaving Myungsoo alone inside the van with her "first kiss" to him . That was what he need to pay for lying to her . 

 


 

The night seems gloomy just like his heart that longing for someone that he used to love before . He sit on the bench near Han River accompanied with few cans of beer beside him . Whenever he had a gulp of beer , a sigh released after it just like he got many things to regret . 

" Did you see me ?? Im still here waiting for you . Eventhough they said that you are no longer alive but i believe that you still alive . My hearts keep beating fast whenever im thinking of you and that feel convincing me that you are not dead yet ", he looked up at the sky . " Cant you tell where you are right now ?? I miss you so much ", tears flowing out . 

Without Sunggyu knowing , there is someone is eyeeing him . " Im pretty sure that is him but what he is doing here ?? ", Seungyeon slightly looking at him who is about metres from her seat . " Should i go to him ?? Since both of us are alone so why not-- but no , i dont think that will be good thing to do . Maybe he need time to be alone ", she think to herself and continue reading her book .

When she is about to finish one page , rain began to fall . " Omooo , its raining !! I should leave right now ". She pack her thing and leave her place but then something stopped her . She turn around and see Sunggyu is still on his seat , not moving even rain started to pour .

" Yah , you are not leaving ?? ", Seungyeon asked him . By the look , she knows that Sunggyu is quite shock when she talked to him . " Its me , Seungyeon . Han Seungyeon ".

" Han Seungyeon ?? Ahh ! Nuna , why are you here ?? ", Sunggyu looked at her weirdly . 

" There is no time to talk about that . Are you not leaving ? Where is your car ?? Get inside your car , its started to rain heavily ", Seungyeon said while covering herself with her book . 

Sunggyu looked at Seungyeon helplessly . " I came here by taxi and i dont feel to leave yet . I just want to stay here a little bit more ".

Seungyeon widened her eyes . " What ?? Are you crazy ?? You will get sick if you stay here , poured by rain and you even dont have umbrella with you . Let me send you back ", she said .

" No . Dont worry about me . If i get sick , i will take care of it . So just go back to your car ", he said coldly . Really , he have no intention to be rude to his sunbaenim but he just need time to be alone for now . 

Tskk . " Okay , just do what you want . Its not my business anyway ", Seungyeon feel annoyed . Then , she fastened her walk and get inside the car . " How could he said like that . I just worried about my junior ", she whining . While she is fastened seat belt , her eyes stops on umbrella that was placed at back seat . Ahh ! This just make me feel bad !! She unlock her seat belt and take the umbrella before going out . 

" Take this . I dont want to be a bad sunbaenim by leaving you with nothing . So take this umbrella . You might need it ", she gives Sunggyu her umbrella and leave him with disbelief look on his face .

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author note : another update after a month passed . sorry for the late . kinda out of idea . btw , i put new pairing here , Sunggyu and Seungyeon . and im soooooo sorry if this chapter is a failed and disappoint you guys >< i will work hard for next chapter >< *bows*