Chapter 1

Once by Your Side

She sitting on the sofa , watching television while waiting for a call from someone . Why did he didn’t call yet ? She looked at her phone . Is that something happened ? She bite her lower lip . As she want to make a call to her boyfriend , a call comes in .

“ Are you already here ? “, she asked the caller . “Okay , wait for me !”, she ended the call with smile on her face .

“ Where are you going ?? “, Gyuri who finished showering suddenly asked her . Not answering to Gyuri’s question , Jiyoung just smile widely to her . “Ahh ! I think I know !! “, she shook her head . “ Have a nice dating with Kikwang , Jiyoung ah “.

“ Thank you unnie !! “. Then , she quickly going to Kikwang who was waiting for her .

*********

What should i tell her ?? Is this the right time for telling all this to her ?? Will she be okay ?? The questions just keep playing in his mind . Today is the day that different from other days , different from their usual dating . The decision that he will make today is the hardest decision that he ever made . Why this thing have to happen to me ?? Why ?? He landed his messy head on the steering . As he heard someone knocking the window of his car , he quickly lifted up his head . 

" Annyeong oppa ", Jiyoung greets Kikwang smilingly as she get into his car . "Oppa , why are you late ? Was something happened on your way here ??", Jiyoung asked .

Kikwang looked at her precious angel . Jiyoung ah , actually i have already been here since two hours ago . " No . Nothing happened . I just .... waking up late ", he smile to Jiyoung . " Im sorry ! ". 

" Why say sorry ? You just late 30 minutes and that is nothing ", she said . " Even you comes late to our wedding in future , i still waiting for you until you comes to me . How can i resist this most handsome guy in my life ", Jiyoung pinched his cheeks and that makes Kikwang feel guilty . No , Kikwang ! You cant be sad !! Dont ruin this mood !! 

" Aigoo , our princess ", Kikwang slightly touched her nose . " Okay , now lets go to our dating place ".

" Lets go~ !! ". They say it together . The journey was full of hapiness and aegyo from Jiyoung . Singing to Shinhwa's Eusha Eusha really bring up the mood .

*********

" So , you just going to follow what your company tell you ? "

" Yes . I have to , oppa "

" Then , how about our relationship ?? Will it comes to the end just because of you make this decision ? "

" Oppa , please try to understand my situation "

" What ? Understand your situation ?? Whats about my situation ?? Did you try to understand me ?? No , right ?! How could you sacrifices your own feeling , your relationship and the most important is my feeling !! How could you Bae Suzy ?!! "

" Oppa , please .... " 

How could you Bae Suzy , how could you . You know that i love you so much !! I cant let you go , Suzy ah . 

" Myungsoo ah , its your turn right now to photoshot ". Sunggyu patted his back . 

*********

" Were you have a good time ? ", he asked Jiyoung as they get back in the car . Jiyoung nodded . " I had so much fun and im so happy to be with you ", she grinned . " Its a relief ", Kikwang looked at Jiyoung and caressing her hair . " Now , lets go back ".

" This quickly ? I thought that we will come home a bit late ", she pouted . " Oppa , lets go to somewhere place . Pleasee ..", Jiyoung acted cute .

Kikwang smiling when looking at his beloved princess doing aegyo . " Since you are so cute today , so lets go to somewhere place ".

" Assa !! Our oppa is cool !! ", Jiyoung shouted happily .

Then , they make their way to the place where they can enjoy the night view together . 

" Ahh , this place is so beautiful !! ", Jiyoung was mesmerized by the beautiness of the night view of Seoul from the place she was standing .

" Yup , this is the beautiful place i ever see . Whenever i feel down , sad or something burdened me , then i will go here ", Kikwang told her .

Jiyoung look shocked . This is the first time Kikwang bring her to this place . She never knows this place before eventhough she dating with Kikwang almost two years . " So are you feeling those emotions right now ? That is why you bring me here ", Jiyoung looked at her boyfriend . He looks a bit sad . "Oppa", Jiyoung held his hand . " Lets promise , from now on , if we both feel sad , down or whatever feeling that burdened us , we will be here ".

Those words from Jiyoung makes Kikwang feel more guilty . Without saying anything , he suddenly hugged Jiyoung tightly . Jiyoung ah . Im so sorry . 

" Oppa , why ? Is that something happened ?? You looks different today . Was something disturbing you ? "

" No . Just stay still and let me hug you for a minute more ". Kikwang tighten up his hug . He really dont want to let Jiyoung off . A minute doesnt enough for him to show how much he feel guilty towards her . Please be happy and dont get hurt . " Okay , that enough . Lets go back ". He let off Jiyoung from his hug and smile to her .

" Okay !! ", Jiyoung nodded . 

After minutes driving , they arrived at Jiyoung dorm . " Thank you oppa . Today is the best dating !! ", she smile blushingly . 

" I really hope that this last dating will be our precious memory to remember ", he said calmly without looking at Jiyoung . 

" What do you means by that ? This is not our last dating by the way ", Jiyoung look confused . 

" Jiyoung ah....Lets break off ".

*********