08

Hidden Identity

 

 08.
   More Coffee
 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 

Bomi snapped her head to the right, only to find Kris standing in the doorway of the elevator.

Kris had his eyes fixed on Kai who was avoiding his gaze, looking like he was about ready to snap his neck. "What are you doing to that poor girl?" 

Kai bit his lip and looked at Bomi, who's back and chin he was still caressing. He let out a sigh and let go all at once, causing Bomi to stumble a bit and look at him in confusion. He raised his arms, "I don't know, I honestly don't know what I was doing."

He slid his hands in his pockets and Bomi stared at him like she just watched him commit a crime. She quickly put her mask back on and stumbled to the side to get closer to Suzy when Kris' powerful voice spoke up. 

"And who are you?" 

Bomi ignored him, as hard as it was. She turned Suzy around and rushed her out of the building. 

"Don't avoid me!" 

She bit her lip and continued to rush out of the building and down the sidewalk.

"Bomi! Bomi slow down!" Called Suzy. She quickly caught up with Bomi and put a comforting hand on her shoulder, "Hey, hey. You gotta slow down, these heels kill when you're walking to fast!" 

Bomi took off her mask, looked at Suzy and made a small laughing sound. She gave a small, broken smile. She threw her arms around Suzy and gave her a tight hug. 

"Are you okay?" Suzy questioned, cautiously patting her back. 

"Yeah," Bomi said, taking a step back. "You're just too awesome."

Suzy smiled, "Hey. I learn from the best."


Kris was holding his his nose bridge and shaking his head. "Okay, tell me one more time what happened."

"That girl you saw? That was Biho!" Said Kai, trying to defend himself. 

"Okay, even if that was Biho, why did it look like you were about to kiss him?"

"Because Biho's a girl! Her real name is Bomi!" Kai said, starting to flail his arms like it would make his point more valid. 

"So you would just kiss any random girl?"

"No."

"Dude, I think you need some rest or something." Kris patted Kai's back and they headed into the elevator. Kai looked like he was in a combination of shock and like he wanted to finish proving his point. But thank God Kai had a brain, because if he would have gone on his rant for even a few minutes longer, Kris would have probably been convinced that he was insane. 

"I think D.O. made sandwiches for everybody. When we get back to our dorms you need to get some sleep. Got it?" Kris said, trying to be sympathetic. The truth was Kris didn't know what to think. Biho? A girl? Outrageous.

"Got it." Kai sighed impatiently, knowing that he wasn't crazy. Kris was just in the denial that Kai had been in the store - only Kai wasn't about to mess with the giant.

The thought of him having Bomi within kissing distance made his face feel hot. He was oh so close. So close. 


"So, spill." said Suzy after she sipped her iced coffee. Bomi sat there and stared at the drink, thinking of the one that she had ordered for Kai this morning. She felt Suzy's eyes on her and glanced up at her to see her confused face. 

"Hm?"

"I said spill! Who was that cutie who you were getting close with?" Said Suzy as she took another drink. 

"Oh, that was just..." Bomi trailed off. What was she supposed to tell her? He wasn't her boyfriend by any means, and for the moment she didn't consider him as even a friend. Yet, there it was, the memory of seeing the two almost kiss, burned into Suzy's brain. Good work karma. 

"And why are you dressed like that?" Suzy asked, "You look like you just stepped out of a Big Bang photo shoot."

Bomi looked down at her sweatpants and hoodie. The hoodie that Baekhyun almost took off. Oh my dear, how interesting would that have been?

"I went out for a jog this morning." She said hurriedly, trying to get some form of answer out there before it got to quiet. 

Suzy looked at her with an odd face, "You went out for a jog, in June, wearing all black baggy clothes?"

"Yup, you know, the more you sweat the more calories you burn." She nervously said, taking a drink of her frappe. 

Suzy gave her an even stranger look, but let up after a few seconds. "Whatever. The next time you have a day off you tell me because I have got to take you shopping."

Bomi smirked and giggled. "Tell me about it."

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 Please comment, it makes me oh so happy. 

Plus, it lets me know you're still reading, which is always a good feeling.^^

Mwah~!