10

Hidden Identity

 

 10.
   It's Not Even Valentines
 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 

As always, Bomi still stopped by the coffee shop and proceeded to head to the practice room. The building was exceptionally quiet this morning, and even as she made her way up the stairs she was constantly looking behind her, being the paranoid human she is. She walked down the quiet hallway to the practice room, only to find a note stuck to the glass. 

Dear Dancers, 
Practice is canceled today due to an illness that some members have caught. 
See you soon, 
                    EXO 

Bomi read the note over twice to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Did she really have the day off? It was a dream come true, she could finally have a relaxing day with Suzy without any EXO members showing up out of no where, because they're sick!

Was it bad to be happy someone is sick?

Oh well. 

Bomi started planning things to do for the day when she realized something. She was still carrying all twelve coffee's. It was like her happiness caught on fire. What was she supposed to do with them all? 

After a few minutes of debating, she decided that she should bring the coffee to them, even though she should be enjoying her day without them. She was to it up and just deliver the coffees. She could just leave right after anyways, right? 

She headed down a story to where the members dorm rooms were. She knocked on the first door, to which a sleepy Kris answered. 

"Morning-Biho? Man, what are you doing up this early?" Kris rubbed his eyes which made him seem undeniably cute. 

"Well, I usually come at this time to get you guys your coffee and stuff," Bomi said, almost loosing her grip on the tray, "And since I don't really know what to do with these I thought I might as well just give them to you now. I'm so sorry if I'm intruding."

"Nah man, come on in." Kris ran his fingers through his hair as he motioned for her to come in. She shyly stepped inside and looked back at Kris who was shutting the door. "I'll take these, I'll be back in a second." 

Kris took the large coffee tray and headed into the kitchen to put them in the fridge, and re-emerged with two glasses of lemonade. "Here," said Kris as he handed her the cup. She took it with a bit of hesitation, did he want her to stay?

"You know, Kai told me the most insane thing yesterday." Kris took a drink of his lemonade and motioned for her to sit down. She did so and held her cup with both hands, a bit afraid to drink it in front of him, now that he's mentioned yesterday. If she takes off her mask, it's almost guaranteed that he'll remember her face. 

"He told me that you were a girl named Bomi." Kris chuckled. "Then again I did see him almost kiss this supposed 'Bomi' in the building yesterday too, so I don't know what to believe at the moment."

Okay, that was it. She had to leave before she spilled the secret to Kris too. Not Kris, she couldn't do that to Kris.

"Alright, well I think I should get going." She said as she sat up and sat her glass on the coffee table. "It was nice of you to treat me to the drink." She bowed, "See you soon."

A few coughs and sneezes could be heard from further back in the dorm as Kris opened the door for her, "Have a nice day Biho."

"You too Hyung."


"Okay, so first things first. I need to get you some more girly things. We'll start with everyday clothes and then head over to active wear, because apparently you need help in that department as well."

Bomi was wearing a little mix of outfits that were both Bomi and Biho's, and she thought it looked pretty decent. An oversized white and blue striped sweater(Biho), a pair of denim shorts(Bomi) and a pair of taupe buckled sneakers(Suzy). Her hair was down like usual.

It was beginning to be a good day. She never usually gets relaxing mornings like this, so to be able to hang out with Suzy was something that made her truly happy. They both searched through racks of vintage-looking clothing as they quietly enjoyed the songs that the store was playing.

"Ah! Bomi, how about a dress like this?" Suzy held up a white sleeveless collared chiffon dress that would fall to just above her knee. As you could tell, Bomi was never one for dresses, but since she was supposed to have fun today she smiled as she slung the flowey white creation over her shoulder.

Suzy and Bomi's stomachs growled in unison, they both looked at each other and started laughing. "You want to go get some sweets after we pay?"

"Sure!" Said Suzy, "I know the best  bakery. They have the best doughnuts, you won't be able to forget them."

Both girls went up to the cashier to pay, but were distracted by something else. The cashier to be exact.

"Good morning ladies," He said with a charming smile, "Will this be it?" Both girls stood there with their mouths agape, just staring at his perfect face. "Excuse me? Are you two alright?"

Bomi was the first to break. She stood up straight and blinked a few times to make sure she wasn't day dreaming. She elbowed Suzy. "Yes, thank you," She looked at his name tag, "Myungsoo."

"No problem." He shot another perfect smile. "So may I ask what two pretty girls like yourselves are doing here on this beautiful morning?"

"Well, I would  be sleeping, but Bomi here woke me up and said that she had the day off." Suzy took out her wallet and handed over her credit card, "So I decided I would treat her to a day of relaxation. Did you know that she doesn't get one day off all week? Insane, right?"

Myungsoo smiled and handed them their bags. "She looks pretty well rested to me." He gave her a wink as he handed Suzy the receipt to sign. He took it and handed her another folded piece of paper. "Have a great day ladies. I hope to see you back here."

They waved as they walked out the door and Suzy shoved the paper in her purse.

"What are you doing with that?" Asked Bomi as she switched the hand the bag was in.

"It's just a thing from my receipt." Suzy responded, unlocking her car. "Nothing important."

"Are you sure?" Bomi took her purse and started through it when Suzy started driving them to the bakery. "Found it!"

"I'm telling you, it's just a receipt thing."

Bomi unfolded the small piece of paper only to find the name Myungsoo written at the top with a heart next to it, and a phone number underneath.

"I'm not so sure about that." Bomi gave a stupid smile.

"What do you mean?"

Bomi flipped the paper over and showed Suzy, "He gave you his number!"

The car was filled with happy teenage girl screams when a horn was heard from behind them.

"It's a green light you fool!"

Bomi looked at Suzy with a surprised face, but then the two broke out laughing as Suzy continued driving the two to the bakery.



"Alright, I think I'm going to get a glazed doughnut with sprinkles and a chocolate milk, how about you?" Bomi said as they entered the bakery. The sweet scent of powdered sugar filled the air.

"A chocolate doughnut and an iced coffee." She smiled.

Both girls walked up to the counter, but were surprised to find that they're was no one to be found. "Where do you think she is?" Bomi asked, disappointment was apparent in her tone.

"Ah, you mean he?" Said a sweet voice. Bomi turned from Suzy to the cute face behind the counter.

Her face felt hot, "Oh, I'm sorry," She read his name tag, "Sungjong."

"Oh, no problem." He gave her a sugar filled smile, "What can I get you today?"

"She'll have a glazed doughnut with rainbow sprinkles with a chocolatee milk, and could I get a chocolate doughnut with an iced coffee?"

He turned his attention over to Suzy, realizing that he had been almost staring at Bomi. "Oh, yes." He said to himself as he typed the order into the cash register. "That'll be six fifteen."

Suzy took out her wallet and started to look for her credit card when Bomi pulled out a ten dollar bil and handed it to him. Suzy looked over surprised. Bomi winked at her and smiled.

"Your order will be ready in a few, feel free to take a seat where ever you like." He smiled and headed to the back to get their sweets.

The girls sat themselves down at a window seat and played with their phones until Sungjong returned with their food.

"Ah, thank you so much." Bomi said as she plopped at straw in her chocolate milk.

"Let me know if you need anything else." He smiled. They both opened the paper bags that had their treats in them, and on top of Bomi's was a red envelope with a heart sticker on it. She slowly pulled it out the small piece of paper inside.

Just like Suzy's it had his name written and his phone number on the bottom, except instead of a heart, it was a doughnut. Bomi laughed a bit at the cute note.

"What's that?" Asked Suzy with a face full of doughnut.

Bomi handed over the small note with a smile. Suzy read it with wide eyes.

"It must be our lucky day or something!" Suzy smiled.

"I know right!" Bomi took back the note and put it in her pocket when her phone buzzed.


Kai;
10:42AM

Can we talk?
 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Horray! We finally made it to double didgets!
So, yes. I put Myungsoo and Sungjong from Infinite in the story, but don't worry - it'll all work out.
What do you think? Should I get a poster now or wait a bit longer?

See you guys in chapter eleven! Oh, and by the way, I used these two pictures to base Bomi;s
outfit on (if you were wondering^^)

Click here
And Here
So, now I'll see you in the next chapter.
Mwah~!