07

Hidden Identity

 

 07.
   Skinship
 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 

The studio was lively, and energetic. It was almost as if somebody had gotten a girlfriend. 

The EXO boys were working hard today, and thanks to their day off yesterday they were all well rested and ready to work. Except for Kai, that is. Apparently the poor kid had been up all night, just thinking about Biho, no wait, Bomi. 

"Alright guys! One more time and then we gotta move on to history!" Suho cooed. 

Everybody was in such a great mood, it almost made up for the sweaty smell. Although, many of the boys were shirtless - and Bomi wasn't about to complain. I mean, would you?

Xiu Min peeled his shirt off and threw it in the corner of the room, followed by D.O. and Baekhyun. Bomi watched everything as it was happening when her gaze caught Kai's. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed (yes, he was also shirtless) and raised his eyebrow at Bomi. She quickly scrambled to fix her mask and then got in position for the dance. 

"Yo, Biho. Aren't you hot in that?" Baekhyun asked as he stood in front of her in his spot for the dance. She looked down at her black EXO hoodie and  sweat pants and shrugged. 

"Nah, I'm fine." She answered. That was a lie, a total lie. She was boiling hotter than the sun in the middle of summer. But there was not a single thing she could to about it. 

"Here, I'll take your hoodie for you." He said politely with his arm stretched out. Bomi bit her lip again. 

"No, trust me. It's fine." She said again, hoping he would lay off. Bless Baekhyun's sugar coated heart, but the kid is persistent. 

"Biho, don't lie." Baekhyun chuckled. Damn, that was one fine chuckle. "Just give me your sweat shirt." He gave her the cutest smile and motioned for the hoodie with his hand. 

Bomi, at a loss for words, stuttered; trying to figure out what to say. 

"Baekhyun, come on. Leave the poor kid alone." 

Bomi looked over to where the voice was coming from. She met eyes with Kai and felt herself choke under his eyes. 

"Alright, alright." Said Baekhyun turning around to look in the mirror, "I was just trying to help him out."

Avoiding Kai's eyeline Bomi just stared in the mirror. Yup, it was official, she was the only one in the room left with a shirt on. This might just be one of the most distracting practices she's had yet. 

Through out the entire dance she could feel Kai's eyes on her. No matter if it was in the mirror or over his shoulder, she knew he was there. So when it was time to go home she blessed the Gods, grabbed her bag and left without a second thought. Once she was downstairs she pulled out her phone to call Suzy so she could come and pick her up at 7:00 which gave her a good fifteen minutes to change.

"What are you doing at the SM building anyway?" Suzy asked, Bomi could hear the cling of her car keys in the background. 

"Oh, I was at that little coffee shop down the street. I just wanted to give you a landmark to come and pick me up at." Bomi said, checking her watch. "Hey, hey. I have another call. See you in ten?"

Bomi turned around ready to make a mad dash for the bathroom when she was met with a rather familiar face. 

"Well?" He said standing there. His stance implied that he was waiting for something. 

"Well...what?" Bomi asked. She checked the time on her phone and sighed, "Look I really don't have time for whatever you want right now so if you'll please move to the side,"

Kai took an iron grip on her shoulder which stopped her in her tracks. 

"Don't I get a thank you?"

She scoffed. "Why would I thank you?"

"Oh, pardon me or were you this close to having Baekhyun take your sweatshirt off for you?" 

"He wouldn't have-"

"Oh yes." Said Kai, slightly tightening his grip on her shoulder, "Yes he would have."

She stood there biting her lip, silently thinking. 

Out of no where she felt Kai's soft hand brush against her cheek. She slapped it away. 

"What are you doing?!" She shouted. 

"How am I supposed to have a proper conversation with you when I can't even see your lips moving?"

She removed her mask hastily and threw it in her bag. "Better?" She said with a bitter edge. 

"What are you mad at me for? I didn't do anything!" Kai defended himself.

"I never said you did." 

In a swift motion Kai pulled her in closer to him and put one of his arms around his waist so she couldn't escape. "What are you doing?" She growled trying to get away. In reality, Bomi was a very sweet girl - but if you touched her in the wrong way be ready to be ed at. 

He took the other hand and lifted up her chin so that she was looking in his eyes. "Let me go!"

"What did I do wrong?" He asked softly. 

Bomi, taken aback a bit looked at him confused. "Excuse me?"

"What did I do to make you so upset with me?!"

They both stared into each others eyes, Kai kept glancing down to her lips. Bomi bit her lip and opened to speak, when two familiar voices cut her to the chase. 

"Bomi?"

"Kai?"

They both looked into each others eyes, which had grown to the size of large saucers. 

Bomi cursed the day Kai was born in her head when she slowly turned her head to face Suzy, (who, actually, was rocking the pleather leggings) and let out a somewhat guilty smile. 

"Hey Suzy."

Kai on the other hand stayed looking at Bomi, not wanting to face the buffalo to his right. 

"Kai? Kai what the hell do you think your doing?"

Kai broke and let out a sigh, "Hey Kris..."



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Still, come on guys! Don't be so afraid to comment and talk to me!
I don't bite, I promise.

Mwah~!