04

Hidden Identity

 

 04.
   Shirtless Luhan
 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 

Welp, today was one of the many days that everybody either got anxious, hyper, annoyed, or just went plain crazy. Today, EXO preforms on Music Bank.

Bomi had to really move her this morning when she was getting ready. She had to be at the SM building for seven thirty instead of the usual 8 o'clock, and to Bomi's surprise, she took total advantage of that half hour. It takes a lot longer to insert three inch insoles and order twelve coffee's than you'd think.

She met up with a few other dancers in their usual practice room, waiting for everybody else to arrive. The clock ticked passed eight o'clock in the blink of an eye, and EXO was still yet to show up.

Everyone began to get a bit antsy.

"Where are they?" Asked one of the older dancers, "They should have been here, like, ten minutes ago!"

"Calm down Bae." Said Bomi. She handed him a bottle of water and patted his back. "They'll show up eventually."

He took the water and thanked her. He gulped down about half the bottle in the first go. Wiping his mouth of with his sleeve he looked at Bomi, who was shuffling through her iPod, once more, doing a double take.

"Biho, dude. You look like a chick."

She stopped looking through her music library and just stared at the screen. Her heart suddenly became loud and she wanted to smack herself in the head for forgetting her face mask this morning. She tried to make up for it by wearing her hoodie over her face more than usual, but obviously - it didn't really work.

"Hah. I get that a lot." She said, trying to to stutter. Her words cracked a bit but it wasn't that noticeable.

"No, bro, I'm serious." He persisted. "Look at me."

"Hyung, please." Bomi said, trying to wiggle her way out. "You should already know I look like a girl." She forced a laugh.

The door swung open and hit the wall, making a loud slamming noise causing Bomi to jump and involuntarily, squeak.

"COME ON GUYS! MOVE IT OR LOOSE IT!" Yelled another dancer who everyone had thought wasn't going to show up. Everyone frantically began rushing around the room, getting their stuff together.

"What's this all about?" Bomi said as she quickly stuffed her iPod and headphones into her backpack.

"Suho made a mistake when he told everyone to meet in the dance room. Soo Man-ssi forgot to tell him that a bus would be picking the members and dancers up and driving them to Music Bank, so in reality we were supposed to be here like an hour ago." He threw two water bottles into a black duffel, "They sent another car for us. It's downstairs now."

"How did you find out?" Asked Bae.

"Luhan texted me this morning wondering where we were." He answered as he rushed everybody out the door.



Music Bank was just one big, hot, busy mess with EXO there. They haven't had to prepare so many handsome boys at once ever since Super Junior debuted. Kris, Kai and Baekhyun were all at makeup while everyone was dressing themselves. And to Bomi's pure surprise, some of them weren't using a dressing room.

She had never seen so many abs in one place before. At least at practice Kai was the only one who ever took his shirt off.

"Hyung! Where did you put my rubix cube?" Cooed Luhan to Xiu Min. Bomi looked over at the doe-eyed boy in shock. There stood the Cute Little Prince of EXO, shirtless. Try as she might to keep her face from turning red, but not this time. She bit her lip and cursed to herself for being such a child about seeing someone shirtless.

Luhan looked her way. "Oh! Biho, Bae, there you guys are!" He walked over, still shirtless as ever and brought them to where everyone's clothes were layed out. "Your outfit has your name on it, afterwards just meet up with one of the makeup artists and then you can just hang before we head to stage."

Bomi watched the ever-so-perfect Luhan walk back to Xiu Min, fighting the urge to just hug his cuteness. She was snapped out of her daze when she heard Bae ping his jeans.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" She yelled a bit louder, and higher pitched than she anticipated. He looked up at her with wide eyes.The room went silent and everyone turned to face her.

She felt her face get hot and she cleared . "What do you think your doing with those mismatching socks? That's no way to present yourself." She said with a shaky voice which made her sentences sound more like questions.

"Biho, would you like to go to a changing room?" Asked Baekhyun, trying to save her from further embarrassment. She stood there and nodded, pledging to never again open ever again. She picked up he hanger and followed Baekhyun to the dressing rooms which were deserted due to the boys changing in the main area.

"Here you go," said Baekhyun as he hung her hanger up for her. "Now get dressed as fast as you can, alright?"

Bomi looked up at him, "Yeah, thanks so much Baekhyun-hyung."

"You're a bit different, aren't you Biho?"

She bit her lip, "If only you knew the half of it."


Bomi emerged from the dressing-rooms, in black from head to toe. She walked over to the makeup counter and sat down, knowing that since she's a background dancer and that she will have a bandana over the bottom half of her face, it wouldn't take all that long.

The lady walked over to her and immediately froze. She had the look of fear and curiousness written over her facial expressions.

"You. I-I KNOW YOU!"

Bomi started to feel a bit uncomfortable. What did she mean she remembered her?

"Excuse me miss, I'm pretty sure we haven't met before," Bomi bluntly stated. She turned around to find the clock, but instead she was met with Kris' confused face, and immediately turned back biting her lip.

The lady leaned in close and inspected her long eyelashes and her milky skin, "You're not that girl that was featured in that Secret MV? Going Crazy?"

Bomi gulped.

"Huh, I guess you just look a lot like the girl I did the makeup for then."

Well, yes. She did look a lot like the girl in the MV. Probably because she was that girl.


 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Well, this chapter WAS going really well until I started getting toward
the end. But oh well.

Anyway, what did you guys think? I really wanted to talk more

about Luhan's shirtlessness, but I thought it would make the

chapter a lot longer than it already is. And it's pretty long.

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter! Mwah~!