11

Hidden Identity

 

 11.
    Butthead
 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 

Bomi internally growled at the text message. Can't she just have one day to herself, without any interuptions? Kai was supposed to be sick anyway, what was he doing asking her to go see him? Rude.

BomBom;
10:45AM
Aren't you supposed to be sick or something?

"Are you texting him already? What did I tell you about playing hard to get?" Said Suzy. She took a drink of her iced coffee and took Bomi's phone away from her.

"Hey! Give that back!" Bomi pleaded, reaching over the table. Suzy calmly sat there avoiding Bomi's hands and scrolling through her surprisingly, lack-luster contacts list.

"What is this? You have like nobody on your contacts." Suzy did one last scroll through, "You have me, your mom and older sister, and then some-one under the name of 'butthead'." She looked up and gave Bomi a concerned look.

"What? I don't get out much you know." Bomi slowly sunk into her seat and sipped on her milk.

Suzy scoffed. "Well at least put Sungjong's number in! He's a cutie, I can't let you let him get away." She handed Bomi her phone and started to put his number in when the butthead texted back.

Kai;
10:50AM
Kris, Luhan and I are the only ones who aren't
down with whatever's going around.
So can we meet up?

"Who was that?" Said Suzy. Bomi tried to act as if she didn't know what she was talking about, but Suzy must have heard the vibration. "Oh please Bomi. I can read you like a book. Now who texted you?"

Bomi took a deep breath, "The butthead."

"Oh, well don't answer to him." Suzy took a bite of her doughnut, "I don't know why you have the kids number in your phone if you don't even like him."

Bomi thought for a second. She didn't hate Kai, but she wasn't crazy about him either, because that would mean that she liked him. And she didn't like him, she liked Kris. No, that wasn't right either - at least it didn't sound right. She had Kai's number in her phone because, because . . . incase there was an emergency at the studio! Yeah, that sounded believable.

She finished putting Sungjong's number in her phone and scrolled up and down her tiny contacts. Her mom hasn't texted her since she left, and her sister is somewhere in America with her fiance. It was a sad, sad list - that's for sure.

"You know, I can help you fill that list right up." Said Suzy, she took another sip of her iced coffee and scrolled down her instagram page.

"You can?"

"Don't act like you don't know me hunny. You know I know people!" She said in a cheerful tone. She had every right too. Suzy did know people, and a lot of them.

"So how is that going to help me?" Bomi took a bite of her doughnut and shut off her phone.

Suzy looked at Bomi like she had just asked a stupid question, in Suzy's world it was anyway. "You can come to a party with me or something. As a matter of fact, I think I have a little celebration next week." Suzy's glittery nails clicked away on the screen, "Wanna come?"

Bomi was hesitant. She hated being that girl that was forced on to everybody, like they'll want to be her friend. She remembered when her mom used to do that to her in pre-school, and that was before this whole mess. "I, uh, don't have anything to wear."

"Are you kidding me? You just bought a nice dress! You can come over to my house before-hand so I can get you all pretty and done up for the party." Suzy smiled. You could tell she was getting excited at just the thought.

"I don't know Suzy..."

"Oh no, you're coming now. You've got me all exited. I can't wait!"

Bomi took the last bite of her doughnut and washed it down with her chocolate milk as she lifelessly laid back into the booth. She was going to a party. No Bomi was going to a party, how about that?



She plopped herself down on her bed and shoved her face into a pillow. It had been a long day, a fun one, but a very long one. She checked her phone, five forty five. She let out a relieved sigh and grabbed her laptop from the end of her bed. Just like the other day, she went right to Youtube.

"Music Bank. EXO. Wolf." She said to herself as she typed it in the search bar. She clicked on the first result and smiled when the video started.

"Poor kids, all sick in bed." She said. The video was great, she smiled at the fan chants and even Kris' wink sent her heart fluttering into oblivion. Which sent her mind racing.

She remembered the talk she had with herself in the coffee shop. She didn't like Kris. No. She couldn't. The kid's already to in love with himself to even look at her, right? Besides, he never saw her anyway, he always say Biho. And God knows Kris would more likely date himself than Biho.

Ugh, why was she even thinking that way anyway? Kris was way out of her league. All of the EXO members were. She'd be lucky if she got married before she turned thirty at the rate she's going.

Her gaze trailed over to her phone.

Well, there is one boy who seems to take an interest in her.

That poor boy, he has no idea what he had gotten himself into.
 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Chapter Eleven!
Hope you enjoyed!
Mwah~!